Woman Visits Hometown, Now Full of Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q

>Journalist visits her hometown, to find it has been infested by mudslimes who are protesting in the street and very unwelcoming towards her. Proceed to be as intolerant as ever

Britain is gone, there's no turning back. Hopefully the same doesn't happen here.

>Journalist
>Stacey Dooley
topkekm810/10ir8qt3.14sidechick

This is what getting woke actually looks like

the more I see Europe the more I'm convinced Hitler 2.0 is going to rise again

2:00 "i dont judge you because im above that"

retarded bitch... maybe the town does need some islamic influence.

She was a single woman next to a mob of more than 20. What did you think she was gonna say?

I can't tell if this post is ironic

>sees muslims chanting death to the uk, british police go to hell, etc
>3 minutes in she talks about not judging them and trying to sympathise with them
Fucking liberals.

she wants the D

That's because you're a typical low-IQ burger.

the world should come together and eradicate islam

>reasoning
>mudslime

pick one

my friend is from Luton moved here in 2004 and says he hates England now and never wants to go back . he used to call the Muslims roneys or some shit .

Islam is the way of life.Democracy is a failure

>Accept it /pol

We need Sharia in India my fellow Pajeet

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY! AND TAKE YOUR GOATS WITH YOU.

That's Stacey Dooleydoo.
She's decent, has kind of a passionate, crisp, hotness about her.
Would waifu.

My god I thought it was just a meme?

WTF IS HAPPENING?

>he thought it was just a meme

You can't run from Sharia for too long,we'll outnumber you soon and change Constitution and make all Hindu our slaves again.

you fucked up UK

We will.

It will take another few years though.

It will get much worse, first.

Send all the fucking mudslime back now

Those people are in your country because they want to take it. You can't convince them to stop. All these cucks who think this will stop after a generation are fooling themselves

They have mostly been tricked into thinking "they are taking over" when in reality the only things they are taking over are minimum wage jobs and expensive rents.

You know, there is one way to end the muslim plague. The same way the Communists almost eradicated Christianity from USSR.
Forbid them from bringing children into church or mosques until they are 18 years old. By doing this, you stop the next generation from being indoctrinated.
The muslims will riot immediately afterwards, but that opportunity must be used to attest and deport the most violent ones. (better yet, 7.62 is cheap and permanent, but may be too soon for that)

>Liberal cunt goes to Muslim protest and gets triggered

I remember when Sup Forums would laugh at this dumb bitch and not white knight for her. nu-Sup Forums is fucking pathetic.

We at Sup Forums don't meme.
Except for "Sup Forums is satire", that's a meme.

LMAO
then u notice how triggered, radical, and violent she gets at the thought of someone judging her because shes just as fanatical about her stupid implanted beliefs as these horrific mudslimes.
can we PLEASE stop women from voting already

But that didnt work though, ussr didn't eradicate christianity, what happens when you tell someone they can't do something? They want to do it more than ever

I guess the US is fucked then. You are at the 20% mark with black people and 30% with hispanics.

The symptoms listed there are in your news daily.

She is very cute

literally, wth? man, can they just jail every one of them, and ship dual paki citizens to karachi and revoke british citizenship?

Isn't this from over a year ago?

well the charts about muslims but yes, the US is fucked. I'm personally hoping just for the sake of humanity that some white part of europe manages to hold on.

So out of all the bullshit the ragheads say throughout the entire video, you pick that one comment out in a defensive response? Fuck off Ahmed

Blacks are at 12% and are violent but its all random and without purpose. Spics are turning this country into an extension of south america but it's just a consequences of their behavior and they aren't trying to do it.

they can be redpilled tho. e.g. david clark. but mudslimes cant be. also, being big nation with guns help

She's just a fool who actually believes these people see her as equal.

They almost succeeded, until in 1956 Mennonite and Methodist missionaries were allowed to preach to small groups.

The point here is that by forbidding the young from being radicalized, you will cause the older ones to show their true colors, bringing the "day of the Impaler Pole" closer

The US will break apart before any European nations do. Except maybe France and Germany. Id like to see that happen.

essentially, france and germany are europe. the hell you talking about?

well,you eire bro prolly would be safe, so i see your pov. but eh. if you see gunownership by race and state and whatsoever, unlikely.

LOL trying to reason with muslims! what the fuck?! is this woman stupid? or does she just really enjoy the inevitable Muzz male thirst for her? they all want to bury their small dirtyu cocks into a pale skinned British beauty, their envy is disgusting

Dooley is a fucking retard of the highest proportions. No idea how they ever gave her a gig. Her documentaries manage to miss the mark so hard.

this is why in singapore we banned demonstrations. the provocation and escalation of violence is just unescapable. people can never be trusted to civil because deep down we are all animals

they're like roaches with attitude

this chick has a muslim boyfriend by the way

It'll take a while because Canada is fuckhuge.

Though the GTA is slowly spreading westward. Hopefully it contains itself so only Toronto is a mess.

Stacy's first red pill.

These people all need to die. The white converts as well, I don't give a fucking shit about race when it comes to Muslims! THEY ALL NEED TO BURN

That's the same retard who told a Muslim woman in a full on blanket set that "no real Muslim wants anyone to burn in hell"

Since when does Sup Forums have a problem with people who are conservative, religious, and expect women to dress modestly?

Fuck off ahmed. Muslims are shit skins

>t. godless liberal

You sicken me.

what this dude said.

fucking muslims. seriously?

Milo on the right.

>_aisha3.jpg (121 KB, 575x469)
no, Milo is a faggot who likes nigger cock, Mohammed was a sand nigger who liked little girls. completely different, moron.

Singapore is also not as big as most of the countries that are experiencing this crisis

>Milo is a faggot who likes nigger cock

So that's the kind of guy Sup Forums worships and identifies with.

Thanks for clearing that up!

listen to me Germanbro. you and your pussified kind have allowed Germany to be invaded by a legion of young Muslim men. you peoiple are beyond pathetic. you've lost all right to object to anything, ever. you people are trying hard for your own ethnic suicide. i say MAKE IT HAPPEN bc you people don't deserve to live and be white people. DIE, Kraut fuck.

You're first mistake will be not trusting Sup Forums

It will also be your last

>white people

Speaking of which...

Hi whitey!

This makes me fucking rage. GET THE FUCK OUT OF ENGLAND YOU FILTHY MUZZIES!!!

The only people I despise more than the mudshits in this disgusting video are the English liberal filth who allowed this to happen. May they rot in hell.

"Since the 2011 census, Luton has become one of three white British-minority towns in the United Kingdom. It was announced in a report based on the census figures that along with Leicester and Slough, Luton was one of three towns outside London where the white British were now a minority, making up only 45% of Luton's population."

It will.

what do you mean "white americans"?

It's just a bunch of fucking mugshots of random ass people

Are you fucking retarded or are you just acting like it, and just fucking blind as fuck

Hello, why are you so triggered?

Why?

Isn't there some kind of interview process to become a citizen? Why would let immigrants in that hate you and your country intentionally? Who said, "These will make great citizens !"

>UK go to hell
Why don't they just leave then if they hate it so much. Or do they wish to go to hell too?

What a strange and dimwitted people.

I do quite like a lot of Islam's ideas. I like the conservative thing. I like women dressing modestly and knowing their place. I like the emphasis on honor and family life.

I'm not that big on the idea of "submission" though. What I like even more than Islam is the spirit of my fathers and the traditions of my people. I'm descended from crusaders and I'd prefer to see you and yours dead, rather than living in our lands.

I think we can reach a happy compromise though. Over the next few years, Muslims keep being a growing nuisance and provoke extreme right wing nationalist parties across the West. Then, we "mass deport" you and other shitskins (here "mass deport" should be read as genocide). Finally, we impose conservative cultural values on our people and women.

Everyone wins. Everyone who matters, anyway.

Yeah that's why we're a lot whiter than you right?

pol is always right
even if it is memes

>I'm not that big on the idea of "submission"

Why do you think you're above God?

>man posts years old video
>pretends this is new
>pretends Stacey "Well how d'yfeel about dat den my love" Dooley is a journalist

Come on son

Hmm, looks like Romanian immigration is the real problem, better base your Brexit campaign against those filthy Easterners eh?

They don't like the government and want to overturn it in favor of a Sharia law islamic government

Europe is fucked and they're trying to do the same thing to America.

>Europe is fucked

THIS.

Who are you trying to seduce?

>buthurt poorfag is mad because nobody wants him in their country

Now you show your true colors. Thanks for reaffirming my hatred of Islam. You are lower than other people who shit in the street.

>i dont judge

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

Sounds like she holds Christian values. Why are you against Christ?

Thought it was just memes, must be too intelligent to realize haji actually wants to destroy the west.

because you're like, 14, and that is a tough time for any young man

>because you're like, 14, and that is a tough time for any young man

Milo agrees.

t. Nigel butthurt when he realizes he accepted wellfare monkeys instead of working Christians

Reminder this was about ten years ago too
Luton is scarily bad. Go past it on a train and count the minarets.

You are lost son. Doesn't mean you have to go to the Pig Fucking Mohammed.
Get a hold of yourself. Take control. Be a man.
(I'm completely serious)

Of all sad words of tounge or pen, the saddest are these, Sup Forums was right again.

>that female cop
haven't I seen this somewhere before?

if you slow down the footage and go frame by frame, you can see the exact moment she took the redpill

im getting ready to move out, things are not looking to well

I'm amazed the BBC released this.

what movie's that?

>I'm amazed the BBC released this.

Milo supports any BBC release.