Reminder that the greatest scientist of the 20th century

was a jew

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman#Early_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>was a jew

Who stole white scientists' ideas and passed them off as his own.

proof?

He was also an immigrant

Don't you mean most marketed scientist?

Einstein was a low-grade moron who got to the top solely by jewish nepotism, any shitposter on /sci/ could have handed his ass to him.

have you read his autobiography?

he says so in it. he brags about it

>Sup Forums actually tries to bullshit themselves into saying Einstein wasn't the reason the stereotypes of a mad scientist is made in his image
> just because he's Jewish

Alas, he was also a cousin fucker.

Wasn't a jew
He wasn't even religious, but just a polytheist

Fleeing people who believed in racially superior genes.

Georges Lemaitre>Einstein

Excuse me

Stealing others work and calling it his own... Jews steal. That's what they do.

Talmud Quotes:

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5: "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

This, Newton second

I came to post this

Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer isn't a scientist, user.

Not a scientist. He contributed nothing to science. He's just a meme because people love his fake "free energy" ideas.

Also a jew. Coincidence?

Yes, Feynman really was a jew

And?

>quoting the talmud
whoops, you're retarded!

Einstein may have been a Jew but he would've been the savior of the white race if the bombs did their job a bit better and wiped out all the ancestors of anime artists.

wasn't the greatest. He was famous for playing politics and becoming a celebrity. He was a scientist with people skills. All the others were recluses, dicks, or nuts.

Manhattan project physicists and dudes like Werner Von Braun are up there.

> contributed nothing

Can I get some of that crack you're smoking mate

What about the worlds most intelligent man in history? Wasnt he white?

WRONG. Richard Feynman wasn't Jewish.

>He was also an immigrant

He was also a racist wife abuser, which makes it ironically hypocritical when the left puts him on a pedestal.

He married a woman from the Balkans with a darker skin complexion. When they moved to Prague, he was embarrassed to be seen with her in public so he forced her to stay at home.

Eventually he ditched her and their kids and ran away to America.

famous for stealing idea and being a joo

so special

Yeah lots of great scientists were.

I don't think many people here try to actually claim Jews are subhuman or something. Clearly they're actually much smarter than whites. They're just assholes, is all.

Also
>getting education and degrees from the Jewish run universities
Not really that impressive. It was well known back then that Jews got first dibs on admission. Why do you think the German trade schools of the pre-WWII/WWI era were so butthurt all the time

I have something for you

No, faget. Tesla was an ethnic Serb.

Top kek

Croat; all Serbs are Orthodox Croats anyway

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman#Early_life
> Richard Phillips Feynman was born on May 11, 1918, in Queens, New York City,[2] to Lucille née Phillips, a homemaker, and Melville Arthur Feynman, a sales manager,[3] originally from Minsk in Belarus,[4] in those days part of the Russian Empire; both were Ashkenazi Jews.

u mad bro?

Theory of Special Relativity was okay.

Theory of General Relativity is total bullshit.

He's descended from Polish Ashkenazi Jews, but he denounced the religion entirely

Jew =/= Zionist

Croats are Catholic

His father was an Orthodox Priest

I know

>Implying he was not a venuso-aryan masterrace
kek

Thats what the jews say, he wasnt.

they did have racially superior genes

>i don't understand it so it's bullshit

General relativity is a smart solution to the gaps in Newtonian understanding of gravity, and astrophysicists have observed exactly what GR predicts numerous times.

I wonder whom Einstein stole the idea from.