You gotta admit... that's deep man

You gotta admit... that's deep man.

Other urls found in this thread:

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/takei-child-molestation/
advocate.com/health/2016/3/18/how-our-intolerant-society-contributes-lgbt-mental-disorders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>comparing a mental illness to a race

Yeah, run with this faggot.

I'll admit that it's crazy talk.

That's about as far as I'm willing to go.

sage

#pedomytaco

this guy knows how to maximize insufferable in 140 characters

I have never and will never drink out of a public water fountain specifically because niggers are allowed to use them

Most blacks I know actually find it offensive that the civil rights movement is compared to letting faggots buttfuck and march down the street covered in technicolored dildos

When will that faggot die already.

post op? what the fuck

degeneracy is not a sexual orientation

>it's not about bathrooms

Yeah, it's about showers, and not forcing little girls to shower with grown men.

I don't take advice from pedophile molesters, thanks.

Fucking DISGUSTING

I wish I were dictator for like 2 years. I would fix all of this.

the solution to the water fountain problem was to make one water fountain for everyone

so the solution for bathrooms is to make on bathroom for everyone?

would Sup Forums share bathrooms with women?

next time dont let the faggot out of his camp?

This

>trans
>equals
>blacks

Black vote confirmed.

TRUMP 2020

>water fountain
>not bubbler

There's a reason we segregated non-NewEnglanders for you filth...

You'd think a fag like Takei that hangs around public restrooms would be all for a ban on women interfering w/his user STD pleasures. He must be the dumbest Oriental on earth...

too bad we didnt have ovens in our camps desu

I'd rather share the bathroom with a tranny than a nigger tbqh.

law should be 21+ and only with sex change surgery, then you can pee in the wrong bathroom.

>meanwhile blacks are trying to get seperate housing on college campuses
>implying republicans were responsible for jim crow laws

tbqh, this.
I always notice that niggers ruin public bathrooms.
They either think it's funny or they have no respect to clean shit up.
They hardly ever flush, put the entire toilet paper in the toilet, or shit on the lid.
It triggers me so fucking much.

Here's what's really happening:

The Past: equality was based on objective criteria. Those who were the same on objective criteria were treated the same.

The New: equality to be based on subjective criteria. Those who think the same thing are treated the same.

The drinking fountain thing was because a nigger thought they were white and wanted to drink from the white fountain?

Yes it is exactly about bathrooms. That's the only thing that's """segregated""" Also comparing this horseshit to civil rights is a smack in the face to MLK jr. I bet MLK jr. would have voted Trump.

>I always notice that niggers ruin

youre very astute, user

leftists basically want to perpetually larp the civil rights movement

This. It's about not having to share intimate female spaces with those who have a male sex organ.

You already were a stupid cunt, didn't have to get another one.

i think this makes sense, no joke

it will get people used to one another

MFW when im an Arab/Hispanic christian that wants the same thing... but damn i respect G.Washington too much.

has anyone on Sup Forums actually had an actual real life experience with a tranny in a bathroom? the whole "issue" is a fucking retarded waste of time.

he's right, hopefully trump brings back segregation.

I took a piss in a truckstop in ABQ right next to one of these dudes. Didnt bother me. Thats about as crazy as it could get for me personally

Yeah but blacks want segregation back. And trannies want to get to diddle kids. This just reinforces enabling niggers and faggots is never a good idea.

segregation was a good thing. You should want it back too.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/takei-child-molestation/

Learn from your past, Takei.

This

Honestly you may be a leaf but you make a good point. It could be like in that shit tier Allie McBeal show.

RIP Western Civilization ;_;

this.

I wish a bunch of blacks would blow this the fuck out

a lot of them hate homos and trannys

your mom gay lol

#tacoveal

Ending segregation was a mistake, yes. Blacks will never be our equals, they simply do not have the mental capacity and we're dragging our children's education down and crippling our economy trying to pretend they are. I don't see what that has to do with being enablers of the severely mentally ill rather than giving them the help they need, sending the pederast that fucked them up to the firing squads, and gassing all the Jews in the media, politics, and education system that encouraged them to become this way though.

>Saves picture as "transgendercivilr"
>Doesn't expect to be discovered as a degenerate propagandist

>i was born white but chose to be black
>now i can't drink at the SAME fountain

>i was born male but chose to be female
>now i can't use the OTHER bathroom

so many logical fallacies, what is this guy a faggot or something

This is a great opportunity to divide the left.

I guarantee you that most black people are not going to be pleased with Mr. Sulu equating the civil rights movement with a bunch of crossdressing mental defectives.

He does have a thing for dicks.

No fuck that, no way I wait 45 minutes to take a leak in a club

since obamas second term..

i've written off the human race..

this shits kinda like your still in traffic, and have about a mile before you get to look at the horrible 40 car pile up with like 20 dead bodies covered in drapes..

i thought trump would have everyone proud and ready to go.. but litterally they just wanna burn the country down because they want..

the illuminati..

the nwo..

the north american union..

the one world goverment without any personal freedoms, let alone representation by voting..

its insane. i prosted bush.. i got arrested putting up ron paul signs and protestin the fed.. my canidate finally wins..

and the world falls to shit.. the guy who actually understands reality and wants to fix shit..

and the worlds gonna burn to the ground.

be cause the globalists didn't get their billions worth on

HILLARY..

litterally billions of dollars were lost on her..

not just the election, stock options cme options, international deals.. the nau.. fuckkkkkkkkkkk

wow. in the digital age, where PEOPLE UNPLUG.. people still listen to cnn..

i just can't figure out why people are so fucking stupid.

George Takei is a fucking pervert, who promote the cause of mentally ill to get attention we all know he is just a degenerate.

>everyone should use the same fountain
skip to 2017
>segregate bathrooms

Hotaru Maniac what are you doing on Sup Forums? Lay off the benzos breh.

niggers want free food fro just them..

i thought they already got

extra points on the sats..
ebt
welfare
food stamps
chip..
subsidized housing..
should i keep going?

I think the logic would work better if the bathroom situation was...well...men and women using one bathroom. No male or female specific bathrooms. The argument won't go far for transgender anyway because people don't choose the skin they are born in, but people can choose what gender they want to be (which is already fucking stupid)

NO
THERE ARE ONLY TWO FUCKING GENDERS IN ALL OF THE FUCKING WORLD.

UNLESS YOUR A FUCKING PLANT.

stop pushing this retarded fucking idea, that i can when i'm 60 can be a woman.

your a fucking moron

I'm not sure what you're arguing

read the comments

advocate.com/health/2016/3/18/how-our-intolerant-society-contributes-lgbt-mental-disorders

That's not true. Look at Eddie Murphy.

You can just tell they are going to commit suicide at some point in the future.

Rule of the first post is reinforced yet again.

its people, who have become mentally damaged through force fed information. wether that be tv ipad smart phone society or what not.

nobody is born gay
if they were, i'd take my kids to the zoo, or to the park, and see gay animals..

your not deciding your own gender, thats fucking retarded. pushing that on people who aren't fucking retarded should be a crime.

my daughter isn't going to be in the same bathroom as some 40 year old pervert who decided he's a feminist woman..

this is a cancer concept designed by fucking kikes to destroy the family model.

separate humanity into pure numbers

and divide and conquer on levels most can't understand yet.

the only way i can explain.. without HURTING YOUR FEELINGS. is this is a one world government agenda to take control. and you can't say shit to me, because you need to respek my tin foil hat.. FAG.

>Comparing blacks to trannies

Most blacks hate those fucking weirdos i'm sure. Keep dividing yourselves lefties

read a book you fucking nigger

My sides

I'm not sure those people realize transgender in bathrooms are the very least of their problems

No what I'm asking is what in my post made you think I was defending them?

what book? fill me in FUCKING JEW.. takes like 40 minutes to preheat my oven. i've got a minute, take your time

The crazy pedophile chinaman is right, we need to get rid of gender segregation and do away with male and female bathrooms entirely.

There should only be ONE bathroom. For EVERYONE.

Equality.

>An entire race are treated unfairly for hundreds of years
>Less than .1% of the population can't use the bathroom of their choosing.

Takei is racist.

Im pretty sure i wouldnt want to drink from the just niggers fountain, they looked much shittier than the white ones. It probably was because of the fountains.

No shit, space gook. Niggers and trannies are both unwelcome.

i didn't quite read this through as i was just buzzing through replies quickly. sorry if i felt you were promoting tranny bullshit. i usually spend a full minute having to push though 6 or 7 capcthus

why not get lazer hair removal for that 5'oclock shadow before mutilating ones dick?

God, I wish this faggot lived in Edo Period Japan.

Sup Forums needs to push this comparison

Imagine the chimpout when catelyn jenner gets compared to rosa parks

It was to prevent antique farm equipment from spitting on the fountain. It prevented them from polluting Whites' water with TB, polio, and everything else they might have had, and also deprived them the sick satisfaction that some might get from the act of having Whitey consume their saliva unknowingly.

the jews think its easier to deal with just all brown people..

i think it'd be quicker to eliminate the jews, then the brown people through similar tactics.

if blacks were gonna rape people at water fountains that would be a different story

WE STARSHIP TROOPERS NOW

Serious question: why all the outrage?

The previous laws basically forced the person into one particular bathroom. Having no law = choice = good, is it not? Transexuals have to use the bathroom too so I don't see why there has to be any law. Just pick a room and shit.

why isn't Takei being smeared like Milo for the same comments towards being molested as teens

liberals are so retarded this wouldn't work. it would just enable their handlers to push farther.. this is a terrible idea.. maybe i'm wrong, but think about the outcome of those actually pushing this shit behind closed doors getting a free go..

trump won..

you can see the globalist reaction.
the Rothschilds aint been this active with merger acquisitions in a long time.

This makes no fucking sense
>People of all races should be able to drink out of a water fountain
>Men and women should be able to use the same bathroom
wat?

trannies should be gassed

milo was pro trump... any questions?

Probably the same reason Bill Clinton and Hillary weren't smeared for the rapes, "it was years ago"

It's about traumatizing little kids, and also making them easy access for homosexual indoctrination

Also, try to find a drinking fountain you'd actually trust drinking out of, now that they are desegregated

It's not about magazine capacity.... as it was never about full auto.

Blacks and trannies in the same bathroom at the same time is going to be a train wreck 75% of the time at least.

Yeah because when your daughter drinks water she exposes herself to 'girls' who look like this who TOTALLY DON'T HAVE massive hard-ons being in the woman's locker rooms.

I'm pretty sure the whole world needs to be gasses

Greg?