Whoops!

Didn't really think that through huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=K_P9PR5ckFk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier#Impact_on_the_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/684200
youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc
thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/19411-accused-cop-killer-was-twice-deported-illegal-immigrant
google.com/search?q=military sensor fence&biw=1920&bih=946&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVnqbggKjSAhXHOSYKHY_JCRYQsAQIIA#imgrc=GIN_bWkpgAOPxM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't get your info from Adam Ruins Logic

I challenge you to find me a 36 dollar extension ladder, that is also fiberglass to save to beans from electric shock

WOW BLUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOOO

fuck off and let the aussies do the shitposting

Your flag is kind of like Australias..but you got your period..

>Increasing security at the border will never stop illegal immigrants.
>It is estimated that between 27 and 40% of all undocumented immigrants in America came here on planes.

If only there was something being done right now about those.....

>haha I won't take no for an answer when I comes to boundaries but how dare you call us rapists haha

You would need two ladders, ya dingus!
How else would you get down?

Checkmate, atheists.

Ask the Israelis how they deal with a guy on a $36 ladder.

true but mexicans have to first get over the wall to get to Home Depot to buy the ladder. Checkmate.

I suppose you didn't here that there will be 10000 ICE agents on the wall?

>implying the wall won't be guarded

$0.30/round

We could outlaw ladders. *shrug*

Die in the desert because you cannot cross with a car.

>the masonry work on that shit
mexicans are paying for the wall, not fucking building it.

>$36
I don't think any Mexicans can afford that so no worries.

>implying the wall will be low enough to scale with $36 ladder.

Stop
Being
So
Stupid
Millennials

They build sky scrapers 100s of feet into the air.
This wall isn't going to be 10 feet high dipstick.

Fell for bait.

wtf i love red star australia now

>answer: 3 cent bullet

seems like we'd need some nice buckets of tar

>who is razor wire
also with a few million dollars of cameras and CV servers, you can dispatch border patrol or a drone with a cargo net or something

and just where the hell are you going to find a 20 ft (at least) ladder for 36 bucks?

>*insert graph of Israel's illegal immigration before and after wall*

>Living in middle of nowhere Texas mexico border to watch desert.

You pink boys really thought this through.

Yeah, my friend tried to counter me with that.

Is there anything he is legitimately doing to stop those? I imagine it would be easy as fuck.

I seriously can't imagine a scenario where that would be hard to stop

>entire argument is that building a wall will prevent illegal immigrants from going back to Mexico
>implying they would ever go back willingly

Kathryn Steinle

On July 1, 2015, a man fired a stolen gun on Pier 14 in the Embarcadero district in San Francisco, California. The bullet ricocheted off the pavement, then struck 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle in the back, causing her to die two hours later at a hospital. Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, an illegal immigrant from Mexico who had previously been deported five times, was arrested and charged with her murder.

The shooting sparked controversy and political debate over San Francisco's status as a sanctuary city.

What would you pay to have her back if she was your sister?

$36 ladder vs. $20 boot that's being worn by a soldier standing on the wall at his guard post

>imblying it won't be guarded
>imblying it won't be a walkable US tourist attraction where police get called on you

>$3 bullet
>Mexico pays for it too

Sergeant Corey Blake Wride,44

September 28, 1969-January 30, 2014

Husband, Father, Son, Brother, Grandfather, & Friend

Murdered by suspect

Jose Angel Garcia-Jauregui, 27

Jose Angel Garcia-Jauregui, 27, a Mexican illegal alien, was shot and killed after he engaged Utah law enforcement in a fire fight after he shot and killed Sergeant Cory Wride of the Utah County Sheriff's Office and seriously wounded another officer.

Sergeant Wride was shot and killed while checking on a vehicle in which Jauregui and his 17-year-old accomplice occupied.

It is believed that Jauregui used a rifle to opened fire on Wride as he pulled behind Jauregui's vehicle, killing Wride before he exited his patrol car.

Before Sergeant Wride was killed, he relayed a description of the assailant's vehicle to a department dispatcher. Another sheriff's deputy was then able to identify Jaurengui's vehicle and continue the pursuit. However, that officer was also shot in the head by Jauregui. (That officer survived his head wound.)

Jauregui continued to flee by carjacking a vehicle until that vehicle crashed after a pursuit and shoot-out with officers from the Juab County Sheriff's Department. Jauregui was wounded and taken to a hospital where he later died.

Megan Grunwald, Jaurengui's 17-year-old girlfriend and accomplice was arrested, charged, and convicted for her role in the duo's crime spree. She was sentenced to 30 years to life in prison.

Before Sergeant Wride's death, he had served nearly two decades with the Utah County Sheriff's Office.

Sergeant Wride is survived by his wife Nannette, his children, eight grandchildren, his parents, siblings, and numerous other relatives and friends. His full obituary can be viewed here. He is buried in Spanish Fork City Cemetery. Fork, Utah.

What would you do if he was your father or brother?

Easy solution to the wall that keeps everyone happy.

-Set up a series of homeland department HQs near the borders.
-give them a bunch of drones that have weapons
-anyone crossing the border is to be vaporized

CLEARWATER - For the bubbly little boy who wanted to be a fireman, Thursday started as a day full of promise.
Four-year-old Joshua Angel Morrow kissed his grandmother goodbye at the door to his preschool.
"He said, 'I love you, Mommy, pick me up later,' " said Brenda Andujar, 41, who was raising Joshua for her 25-year-old daughter who lives in Jacksonville.
It was the last thing he'd say to her.

On Friday, Joshua's family described how he brightened their days when they felt down.
"If you were in a bad mood, that smile would just change you," said Brandon Morrow, Joshua's 17-year-old uncle. "One of his favorite sayings when people were sad was, 'You're breaking my heart.' "
It was the same at ABC KiDS preschool, just down Belleair Road from Belmont Mobile Home Park where the family lived. The ABC KiDS staff knew Joshua as a boy who was so excited to go to preschool that he rushed the front door each morning. He couldn't reach the doorknob, so he pounded on the door to have someone let him in.
"We knew when we heard the door it was not a stranger," said Trista Gallina, 35, the school's director.
His teacher, Jennifer Alghazawi, 31, said his favorite song included the line, "I want to ride on a firetruck." The last words that Gallina and Alghazawi said they heard from Joshua were "I love you."
On Friday, a little girl brought a stuffed animal to play with Joshua because she knew he liked animals. Gallina had not yet told the little girl or the other children about Joshua's death. She was first trying to schedule grief counselors for next week.
"We kept waiting for him to knock on the door," Alghazawi said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier#Impact_on_the_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary

Your ladder meme is not so clever now is it. You think you are helping the innocent, well these people were innocent.

You fight for the wrong side and you will have blood on your hands.

Remember that as you drink your Starbucks coffee at your desk.

These dead children are a perfectly fine collateral, as the ends justify the means to your bosses.

Do you really want to make your money off blood?

>ctrl-f barbed wire
>0 results
C'mon Sup Forums

The worst part of that argument is that it suggests 60%+ does come through borders making increasing border control effective on the biggest breach for illegal immigration.

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/684200

>Everyone is wrong
>Author insert is the voice of reason
>BTFOs everyone
How great it feels to live in this golden age of political satire.

If the Mexican government actively encourages its people to circumvent the wall it gives Trump permission to enforce our borders however he wants. At this point our borders are so fucked that expecting Mexicans not to come through is unrealistic, considering we've refused to enforce it for the past eight years. The wall is a message to Mexico.

If Mexico decides to actively circumvent the wall, Mexico becomes America's enemy. The wall gives America the upper hand. The wall is the adult move.

>carrying a 30 foot ladder for miles through the hot as fuck mexican desert

>use a ladder
you will need a 50ft ladder and then figure out a way to get around the giant death ray on the american side of the wall

Kek, this is a good answer

>implying we don't want glorious siege battle tactics

>Illegals are such shit tier sub-humans that even if you build a wall to keep the trash out they will still jump/climb the wall to cause you problems.

When are we going to nuke everything outside the US border?

this

OP is anti-semitic as fuck.

Is he really suggesting Israel doesn't have an effective border wall? That palestinian terrorists who hide behind children and bomb innocent israeli citizens can just get over the Israeli wall with a ladder? Is he really going there?

>implying it's going to be electrified
>implying it will be anything other than a couple miles of fence here and there like they already have

youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc

Yeah, walls don't keep people out of stuff

Solution to ladder: 40 cent round of .308

Checkmate cucks.

At least wait until you remove from your soil the undesirables and undesirable-enablers before you nuke everything else. Otherwise they will just multiply again.

>He thinks the wall won't be guarded and monitored every mile
>He doesn't think there won't be rapid response teams sent to take care of security breaches
>He doesn't know that there's a plan to put a rail system on top of the wall that would electrocute errant beaners who try to jump across
>He doesn't understand that more Mexicans will die trying to cross by FAR compared to those who succeed

Why are liberals mentally handicapped and think only in the simplest terms? Get help, kiwifag.

...or we could just bring back the tar buckets like the good ol' days.

Sacramento, CA
Two Sacramento police officers were shot and killed by a Mexican who had been previously deported... twice.

Luis Monroy-Bracamontes, allegedly shot and killed Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputy Danny Oliver in a Motel 6 parking lot. Shortly afterwards, Monroy Bracamontes allegedly murdered Placer County Sheriff Detective Michael David Davis, Jr. The two shootings occurred within a six-hour time frame

Monroy-Bracamontes was apprehended and booked in the Sacramento County jail, after which his fingerprints were used by federal immigration authorities to identify him. His record showed that he had entered the United States illegally from Mexico, was deported in 1997, and reentered this country and remained here illegally for more than a decade before being deported a second time in 2001. His illegal status was uncovered the first time after drug- and weapon-related arrests. Despite those previous arrests and deportations, Monroy-Bracamontes came back and stayed until last week’s shootings and arrest.

>thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/19411-accused-cop-killer-was-twice-deported-illegal-immigrant

Fence and wall manufacturers worldwide BTFO!

Once you're on top the wall, just pull the ladder up and put it on the other side??

Praise science Sup Forums is stupid.

>the number of illegal border crossings is lower than it has been in two decades
Why exactly...has this become a priority?

>Why exactly...has this become a priority?
The point is, after we deport them, they gotta stay out.

Theres only so few entering now, because everyone who wants to (for the most part) has already crossed illegally in.

t. Leaf

Counter solution - 0.5 $ bullet

>the princeton professor who studied this is wrong and I am right I know this because it is convenient for me to believe such
ok

wall only in city areas, if someone climbs over wall by city people will see and be apprehended immediately, rural areas have other defenses like sensors and patrol. I debunked u faggot

5 cent bullet when they do that.

Oh and we have border agents.

Kekd. I firmly believe the wall will be very effective. But he got you there user..

you do know the border is covered in motion sensors and cameras right?

google.com/search?q=military sensor fence&biw=1920&bih=946&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVnqbggKjSAhXHOSYKHY_JCRYQsAQIIA#imgrc=GIN_bWkpgAOPxM:

because the population growth of Mexico has slowed and the economy has improved so that less people want to migrate to America?
I guess that would mean that the Wall is only a very expensive front for a wider deportation initiative, or else it wouldn't make any sense economically or practically.

>500 billion to Iran but for nothing
>500 billion on a border wall that will last forever.

which one would you rather have?

napalm leaf reporting in
pic related

>mfw Mexicans can't afford a $36 ladder between them
>mfw New Zealand tries to shitpost like his big brother

>be Mexican
>carry ladder through hot ass desert
>scale Trump's stupid little wall
>haha Drumpf BTFO
>YFW you see a second wall. TEN FEET TALLER.

thank you brother for joining the war. we will stop the globalists from taking our land killing us in their genocidal war with russia and replacing us with their mexican slaves.

they will not trick us like they did the nazis into providing them an empty land to do with as they please.

500 billion more to NASA, please Mr. President.

If we have 5 cent bullets and border patrol then what do we need a wall for?

Some poor sheep got its cherry popped.

Most border jumpers are actually smuggled in by coyotes, which costs about $10K.

Ohh noo... how will he ever recover from that one. Well guys it's time to pack it up, were stumped...

Really... are you an idiot?

I wondered how he afforded all that Acme shit trying to catch the road runner. TIL

you're not going find a extension ladder for under $100 and ladders are only good up to certain length than they become unstable and than how do you plan to get down the otherside you can't just jump

what happens when the first people go back to Mexico and tell everyone that there are two walls?
doesn't that first wall only stop like ~1-10 immigrants?

Because walls have never, ever worked due to the existence of ladders
Retards

A bullet is only 45 cents

>being this desperate for attention

pathetic loser

causing pulling ladders up when you're balancing on top of a wall is very easy thing to do.

They turn his village into a smoking crater, fill in the crater, then build a kibbutz on top of it. Say what you will about them, but Israelis don't fuck around.

It will be concrete faggot.

>get caught between first and second wall
>get sent back
>tell everyone there are two walls
>get friend
>carry two ladders through hot ass desert
>scale first wall
>haul ladder over first wall
>get to second wall
>haha drumpf BTFO
>YFW a third fucking wall. TEN FEET TALLER

To keep as many people from trying to come across

>draw line the sand
>if somebody crosses it, shoot them
>total cost: $0.45

>build wall
>if somebody crosses it, shoot them
>total cost: $35,000,000,000.45

fuck I didn't think of that
America will finally be great

Kek

>45 cents
I wouldn't give a mexican the privilege of being shot with anything other than the cheapest shittiest Russian steel cased ammo from walmart.

Put assault birds on top of the wall. Problem solved.
2ez.

Look guys, if the ancient Chinese could build, man, and maintain a 5,500 mile long wall then we can do so for a 2,000 mile wall. R-Right?

m8 those basic issue ones are at least $45 each.