NUMALES HAVE STARTED LIFTING TO FIGHT NAZIS LMAO #SWOLELEFT

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89#.5s0cccdsx

"Martinez went back to weightlifting, only this time with a defined political purpose: to get big enough to adequately defend himself and others against what he saw as a rising tide of violent, conservative extremists. And he wanted to arm other, similar-minded men with the physical strength to do the same."

Other urls found in this thread:

ponchodotcom.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"He recruited other trainees at The Base, a self-proclaimed “anarchist political center” in Brooklyn, that regularly holds self-defense classes. “A lot of them come in like the kid I saw in the train—small people, queer people, people of color—people legitimately more worried for their safety than before Trump was elected, and they don’t want to get their asses kicked if it comes to that,” Martinez says. About 100 people have requested a training session, Martinez says, and 30 have actually followed through."

Good for him! He could also use a gun too, better stock up on bullets and go to the shooting range and learn proper safety as well!

What's he doing? Building up his anus so he can rip their cocks off when he offers up his ass to them?

Only manlets lift

He'll need the training for when his pet groids turn on him at the next riot.

>tfw obesity epidemic ends because of Trump

>30 out of 100 "supporters" follow through on the first lesson
Sounds like the Left

So many fat dyels think they lift.

>gain muscle mass
>still dont know what to do with it

Kek once a cuck always a cuck

>they think lifting means they can win a fight

lmao did a /fit/ meme go too far again?

he should fight cernovich

Low-testosterone is the leading cause of leftism amongst males. He will vote for Trump 2020

>Only manlets NEED TO lift
FIFY

Can anyone find a single instance of republicans attacking leftoids?

More like do some curls. Eat like a pig and declare yourself buff.

What's the name for his famous book?

There's no point in lifting if you know to use a gun.

>leftist cucks
>using guns

problem is, no matter how buff you are, fighting is a whole new story.
most right leaning people out there are into mma: muay thai/boxing/jiu jitsu/wrestling

they can lift all they want

THE ULTIMATE IRONY WOULD BE THIS GUY LIFTING TO FIGHT VIOLENT RIGHT WINGERS THAT DONT EVEN EXIST ONLY TO GET BEATEN BY A PACK OF NIGGERS LMAO

This.

Guns>Muscles

>numales get fit
>start to wonder why they are a numale
>become trump supporter

>lifts hard
>gets shot
Nice try Mr Gun Free Zone

>underestimating your enemy

worst mistake you can ever make you stupid nigger.

Fucking this.
Muscle mass slows you down and puts permanent tension through the body, if you want to learn to fight, train to fight.

start lifting - won't be leftist soon :D

Raises test levels uncuks self

Nah, its not like that. Its the knowledge that once it happens, that switch is flipped and %110 of unrelenting merciless fury reigns down on these faggots. They are afraid of it. We're looking forward to it.

Everyone I see at the gym looks pretty leftist.
Although I'm not really paying attention to dudes.

>they get fit
>start to get pussy on their own
>realize they don't have to be liberals to get pussy anymore
>yfw we indirectly recruit a new wave of physically fit men

Face sitting asphixiation.

The true (hardcore) Left had no issues with guns and force. The Soviets would have laughed at this generation's "Leftists".

I knew the free Syrian army meant something else

>Nu-males get /fit/ to combat alt right nazi racists
>Attacks some NEET at a protest
>NEET has a gun

Looks like fake.

>Muscle mass slows you down
This meme again.

These guys do not have the WWE levels of muscle mass that would slow them down. They are starting BELOW average muscle mass, they need to lift just to get to a fighter's level of muscle bulk, then they need to tone for a couple years.

They're doing the right thing in their own interests but they're so far behind that it's laughable, plus any of them with the discipline to stick to it will get redpilled and vote Trump by 2020.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Fuck off

>lift and get fit
>pick up guns for self defense
>testosterone spikes
>confidence grows
>progressivly better stacies start looking at them
>get involved in actual normie shit
>forget whatever horseshit the left was using to trick cucks into orbiting them
>progressive movement collapse

Exactly, the best thing that could ever happen to this country is a violent leftist uprising. Might actually prevent our fucked up country from turning into another degenerate Roman empire.

I haven't heard one report, even from a completely and utterly biased media, of a "conservative extremist" being involved in an incident of inciting violence, let alone a "rising tide".

Let these faggots work out, if they start getting some test back into their bodies they might get their manhood back and start thinking for themselves again.

DAS RITE

literal neckbeard faggot

not being a leftist doesnt automatically make you red pilled you fucking dingustard

Being muscular doesn't automatically make you good at fighting. Fighting often makes you good at fighting.

The burger is right on this one. Sorry Straya

not sure what makes people think leftists are anti-gun. I love shooting. I'm also a commie. there's more of us than you might think.

>110lb manlet at 5'10" starts gaining weight
>told it will slow him down
You're a fool. He's 65lbs away from being slowed down. These pathetic numales need muscle building before they start training to fight.

I don't even like them but saying they need toning right now is just wrong.

A year from now he will be Conservative

> falling for the 'more muscle/more tall = better fighter meme'

topkek

lol
ponchodotcom.com/
>Today an article about me came out. I’d like to elaborate on that.

>One day recently, I left the gym and went straight to help deliver a list of demands to my senator’s office. This did not require physical strength and was mostly comprised of standing around an office building that didn’t want me there. But even so, strength training has made me better at standing around. It has helped to clear my head to the point that I am better at enduring boredom and wading through bureaucracy.

>I have been writing a novel entitled As Though Before A Vengeful God. It was intended to be a nanowrimo project but I failed at that because November 2016 is the month that will be spoken of in hushed tones as “the point of no return” by our children as they paddle styrofoam junkrafts through the watery ruins of Manhattan. Anyway I will persevere and publish it directly to kindle unless somebody finds the following prologue so compelling that they have the sudden urge to give me a lucrative book deal.

goon.txt

This is fucking great.
>bunch of left fags lift
>they get confident and stop sucking up to leftie woman
>they switch sides

Holy KEK lmao but that's actually pretty good for any group lol

This is concerning. I've been ridding heavy workout for university with minor maintenance for years. Been in a few fights over the years and I had no problems getting out of it, or pushing people around.

I may need to focus on getting back into shape if people are going to start posing a challenge.

Yea it's always the other way around

Sup Forums thinks that "leftist" somehow means both the archetypal feminist SJW and everyone left of bat shit insane far right

>what he saw as a rising tide of violent, conservative extremists.
such as?

They have a lot of catching up to do.

This, notice kek agrees. The guy who practices one hour more wins. Consider the intersection of Wilhelm Tell, the English yeomanry, the Second Amendment, Carlos Hathcock's observation that country boys are better shooters than city boys, and Malcolm Gladwell's 10,000 hours: our shooters have been practicing since well before wearing a uniform.

Once a fatty cuck loser always a fatty cuck loser. You can change your body but you can't easily change your mentality.

Good he got fat and looks like he doesn't do cardio. Those titties tell me he can't even bench 2 plates and hewould gas out in about 60 seconds.

>trump starts making people fit and healthy again

SAY IT WITH ME

U N D E R B U D G E T

A H E A D O F S C H E D U L E

leaf that was good

Top fucking kek

words=violence shitlord
They dare disagree with the establishment committing unspeakable thoughtcrimes

Most people probably think that to be honest

So he swallowed one red pill, how long until he swallows the next and then the next? my bet if he continues down this path he will be right winger within a few years.

Holy fuck this guy is autistic as fuck

>be leftist cuck
>get triggered

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit. This is most hilarious thing I've read all month.

If his test levels get higher he will be a Trump voter in 2020

>rising tide of violent, conservative extremists

Good I think more nu males should go to Syria if they feel so strongly about conservative extremists.

Where is his faggot smiley tattoo over his chest? Fake and gay.

Most fighters
Skip rope and do push up's
Boxers,wrestlers and mma guys

>lefties start to lift and take care of their bodies
>testosterone gets to normal levels
>increase in confidence, mood and focus
>consumed by the Right

>sorry nfl, muscle slows you down
>sorry usain bolt, muscle slows you down
>sorry new zealand rugby rapists, muscle slows you down
>sorry elite swimmers, muscle slows you down

>yes starving kenyan, all that lack of muscle will surely make you a world class athlete

Well guys guess this is it.
Better actually go to the gym instead of pretending that I'm lifting every day

He walked out of the goon twitter comedy show where Sam "All Fucking Niggers Must Fucking Hang" Hyde told the intellectual left the truth about poopdick.

Nah mate, just because your nation tops out the scales doesn't make you built for fighting.

Skinny blokes with long arms and conditioned cores trained for fighting will kill bodybuilders everytime

People are retarded if they think muscles mean you can fight.

What if I want to use bigger guns, but my bitch-tier arms are too weak?

hahahhahaa Literally patriarchy...

men with more testosterone from weightlifting tend to be conservative though

an experienced fighter with a beer gut could beat the everloving shit out of this fag

Bahaha I can smell the insecurity from here.

You can skip rope and do push ups all day.
The real training of fighting trains you to relax not tense.

Its counterintuitive, but thats the way it is.

>NEET at a protest
does not compute

We live in a world full of weapons and cunts that would use them instead of fighting fairly

So what's the point in lifting when some skinny weak cunt could just easily shoot me?

>said Royce Gracie as he made all of those men tap out one by one

All you grossly fucking fat blubber guts yanks are so fucking triggered by this its laughable.

Poor Mickey....

>guy's name is martinez
>but he's a fucking ginger

Oh my god I fucking hate these white people who go "I'M AN OPPRESSED MINORITY BECAUSE MY NAME IS A SPIC NAME". Nigger you're a fucking ginger.

>Get big enough to adequately defend himself and others against what he saw as a rising tide of violent, conservative extremists
>Violent, conservative extremists will likely have guns
>Liberal activists will not have guns

This civil war is going to be hilarious

omg im cryin

>Lift to fight nazis

>wind up becoming a nazi

We must continue to shame these men until we have a powerful army of nu-aryan

Good, I started lifting again too. Unfortunately for them, if they are about to rush me and beat my ass, I'm going to be using my gun not my muscles.

I am glad that the left is trying to become more manly men. But where are these roaming groups of violent conservatives? Where? Anyone got a link? Who are they afraid of? Milo and Richard Spencer?

> numales lifting to fight right wing deth squads

kek