Why do pot heads get so upset about marijuana?

Why do pot heads get so upset about marijuana?

I use weed a lot. I love it. I think it should be 100% legal and that the government has no right to regulate it.

Spicer makes one comment about tough marijuana enforcement, just a comment, in some press interview and people lose their mind.

Amazing Atheist makes a video saying he is joining the liberals who are calling for Trump's head. I see tons and tons of comments on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook about pulling support from Trump.

Trump has always stated he is for medical use and recreational should be up to the state. Spicer makes one comment that he has no authority to enforce and people are going nuts.

There are more important things going on right now than marijuana. If marijuana is that important to you then you need to think about your life and the choices you are making. If you are going to throw away the one chance to fight against globalism and take our country back because some guy working under him said something negative about weed then you are a fucking idiot.

IT'S JUST WEED. IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

I prefer when it is illegal tbqh

Wtf I'm a shillary killa artillery gorilla now

then you're a worthless fuck. kill yourself

>IT'S JUST WEED. IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

it's the right to American bodily autonomy you idiot fuck. but you're mostly right. until that part at the end that makes it clear that you don't use weed a lot at all.

>IT'S JUST WEED. IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

Wow, a drug addict getting upset at the thought of their supply getting cut off. What a surprise.

Weed is degenerate, stop it, stop it now.

Yeah, no more weed!

I use, grow and sell. Biz is better when it is illegal

Agree this is more of an attempt on Spicer's part to make the administration seem "tough on drugs" as that was one of Trump's campaign platforms. It's basically why he won Ohio so overwhelmingly.

Disagree on pot not being a big deal to some people. Many people of late have built their entire livelihoods around it, and aside from that, Trump needs to make it clear he won't fuck around with state's rights. He's not a fucking emperor. Still, there's been no indication that he or Sessions have suddenly reversed their prior positions, and if I've noticed anything about Trump it's that he sure as hell acts to fulfill his campaign promises to a degree I've never seen before.

If he fucks around with these state rights of this level, I'll be the first one to turn on him and denounce Kek.

Well he CLAIMS be a man of the people in which case the clear choice would be to legalize (all drugs) weed.

So it is a matter of holding him to a clear narrative which he passes with flying colors so far so I have high hopes

What? Your reading comprehension is shit my friend. I'm saying that it's just a fucking plant, why withdraw support from Trump because some guy working under him said some dumb shit about it?

What the fuck are you even talking about you autistic shit lord?

Yeah I 100% agree, I just fucking said that.

What I'm saying is that there are more important issues and battles in the world than a fucking drug. I'm saying that people talking about throwing away our one chance, Trump, to fight against globalism, PC culture and liberal politics are fucking stupid.

I use marijuana a lot but I'm not a one issue voter and I'm not stupid enough to give up the fight against globalism just because some idiot said the words "tougher enforcement".

Because it directly contradicts what candidate Trump said on multiple instances.

Because legal states are home to industries that create hundreds of thousands of jobs, and job creation is a key platform for Trump.

Because his stance on respecting states' rights is inconsistent.

You can't run away from this. Your meme president is a liar. He cucked you into voting for him and he's just as corrupt as anyone on the left.

They have to walk this back tomorrow or the 'alt-right' will turn on them!

I'll battle against Trump on this issue as well but what I'm saying is that there are more important battles to be fault and completely disowning our one chance for victory over Spicer's comments is stupid.

You have terrible reading comprehension. I'm saying that getting upset over a throwaway line Spicer said is idiotic. Trump has always stated he is for medical and recreational should be a state issue. He has done nothing to show he won't stick to that.

It wouldn't be for Spicer's comments. It would be for any action on the part of the administration. I agreed with you that Spicer was probably just being a dingus.

But, I would disown Trump on this. Try to take away state's rights is fundamentally and unequivocally un-American.

100% agreed.

Checked. We'll see. But they should clarify on the statement asap.

He said he believes there will be greater enforcement. I wonder if he's talked much with Trump about this, I doubt Trump really cares that much, he has more important stuff to deal with

Just stop. What chance for victory?

Trump blew his executive nut already. Every alt-right neocuck sucked him off because "WOW LOOK AT ALL THE EXECUTIVE ORDERS HE SIGNED" ignoring that he still has a lot left to deliver.

He called Chelsea Manning a traitor for leaks, yet eats Assange ass when it was convenient for his campaign

He still doesn't have a fucking plan laid out of health care

The intelligence community overwhelmingly hates him because he's a moron who won't be briefed and won't fulfill the duties of his office

Even if he successfully undid NAFTA, there's nothing stopping those companies from mitigating overhead costs (especially in manufacturing where human jobs are being phased out)

Fake news or not, the media hates him and he lacks the temperament to just ignore it; he has to engage them like a crying bitch every time

Trump burned all his bridges and after only a month he's breaking campaign promises. He's fucking finished.

Shut the fuck up and stay out of elections, Sup Forums. You don't know what you're doing, you backed a retard and now you're all being laughed at.

Because by oppressing users of an innocuous herb he's literally benefiting the rapists and criminals who leech off of this bullshit drug war

I mean does he want to stop the cartels or not?

So tired of hearing about "medical" purposes. "Ohhh my fucking back aches".

That is addiction talking.

Back of the line. You're a statistic.