Has Sup Forums ever done LSD or other psychadelic drugs? What was your takeaway from them if you have...

Has Sup Forums ever done LSD or other psychadelic drugs? What was your takeaway from them if you have, and what advice would you give to a first time user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e26KKX4mP10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>taking drugs

yes. LSD has a bodyload effect that is ridiculously intolerable. only men should take it.

nah you're just literal fucking garbage yourself. don't be degenerate by rejecting micropharmacology you inbred 40 IQ loser

Be in a safe place with people you trust. Camping trip is probably best

What is bodyload, the physical sensations you get from it?

Fucked up my brain. Gave me anxiety issues. I used to be a Chad. That was in the 90s.

yes, the way your body will physically feel to you due to the intense pharmacology (very serotonin-based, LSD and other psychedelics are) can be described as unpleasant or overwhelming to some. For me it was something like a 'cosmic nausea', in that I felt like my stomach was queasy but it felt like my stomach was in my abdomen, flying around the room, in space, and all up in every cell of my body. a full body stomachache while being assaulted for 14 hours by images and 100% unhinged thought patterns. oh and loops. the loops were scary but liveable.

I only did LSD once in early 2015 and haven't since but it was the most redpilling thing ever. if you ever do it you should only do it once. to do it twice or more is too much

maybe try lowering your dosage...

Why not do it alone?
Please go on, friend

>LSD the most redpilling thing ever
>CIA mind control drug

Okay.

You can, but first time I wouldn't advise. Get 2 hits and find a chick to take it with, fuck for like 12 hours.

I took a single tab that was purported to be 100 micrograms. this is relatively small and typical of a 'one-hit'. it's even considered slightly weaker

the drug was utilized by the CIA to learn about it in the '50s and '60s but it was invented much earlier than that in the 1930s by a Swiss chemist named Albert Hoffmann. try again faggot

Yup, LSD. Keeps you awake, mind races. I recommend rock climbing.

yeah be aware of that: you literally cannot sleep for 12 to 14 hours. and you will feel like it has been days by the time you're laying down to go to bed

more liek every day ayeee

im on nzt limitless shit baby

Second this..

This sounds like some pretty retarded advice

that is strange, everyone I know who has tried LSD has had a fairly pleasant experience every time.

Used it. Google search effects of LSD is spot on. Don't recommend using it even once, because overall it's pretty uncomfortable, and the experience really isn't worth it.

I hiked Big Sur and felt connected to my prehistoric ancestors, played a game of basketball and was absurdly coordinated, and at higher doses could access backdoors into my subconscious firmware.

Take the trip, but respect it. LSD is not a dude lmao kind of drug.

You gay? Well find a boy to sodomize for 12 hours.

fuck it's almost like different people have different experiences

> microdosing
that's the way to go

kek agrees, everyone bow down to me

oh believe me friendo I did not say it wasn't good. it was divine

lsd, shrooms, dxm

All i can say is start small and if you trip around people, trip with people who aren't assholes.

Don't bother with them if you have any kind of mental illness.

shrooms are easy, lsd comes on pretty hard if you take any kind of decent dose, DXM don't bother with until you've done a decent LSD trip, then don't bother with anything below a true "4th plateau" dissociative ego loss trip where you see God

camping is nice

Fuck microdoses, heroic dose or don't even bother.

alright, kek wills it.
I'll microdose tomorrow then.

Also trips. So yeah trust Kek.

I took shrooms. Absolutely no long term effects, anyone who says they fucked them up or enlightened them was some weak willed faggot. It's an experience that lasts all day. A good way to blow off one weekend a month. A lot healthier than sitting in front of a television for 8 hours. Take some shrooms, put on some toons and go for a walk in nature. It's very fun, you might even appreciate the outdoors more.

Don't know about these other anons, but I found it helpful to know prior that I'm going to be a gibbering idiot for an extended period.
knowing this prevented me freaking out too much
T. Ex raver in the early 90s

i smoked salvia. Never smoke salvia, friends. It was fucking terrifying. I'm kinda scared to do other psychedelics now.

Mescaline > ketamine > Dmt > lsd > mushies

They all have about a 8-10 uses before they aren't fascinating anymore but just uncomfortable.

bro you will not regret it

your essence essentially overflows and becomes eternally everlasting, or so i heard

Tried salvia and mushrooms a handful of times, LSD once. Worth trying just to try when you're young and don't have a lot of other responsibilities or worries. Salvia was probably my favorite because I had the most intense trip and it didn't last too long.

Psychodelics of any sort can cause schizophrenia.

I stay far away from that shit.

Just to clarify...a trip vs a bad trip is mostly dependant on your surroundings. Also, weed, and plenty of it, but nothing else, like coke or whatnot.

Is this camping shit everyones saying a meme?

>go out into the wilderness and take a drug where youre out of your mind for 14 hours, trust me!

Why dont i just do it at a nice park 20 minutes from my house, or my backyard?

How was the experience unpleasant for you, could you go a bit deeper with your explanation?

Go for a walk, preferably at night, and stay hydrated

My experience with LSD is that it amplifies your emotional state. And you need to look inward and learn to control that or else you're gonna have a hell of a ride. When people have bad trips it's because they get some dread in their mind that they just can't shake.

And it's why I believe that drugs like peyote were used as a rite of passage. Because part of being an adult is being able to control yourself emotionally.

yes

It's an essential step on the journey of "finding yourself." Some of my most valuable adult experiences imo.

do 100-200ug in a safe place with experienced non-assholes and have interesting activities available

First time I took LSD I realized how complex society is and how small of a role I have in it. I had many repetitive, almost like broken record thought patterns my first time because I was in my room the whole time.

lel, what a noob. jk salvia can be scary, thats what you get for not doing your research. i've never had a "pleasant" experience with salvia, its more a tool for some people. Try acid, don't be a pussy. kek

exactly this

LSD for me popped my redpill cherry. I saw the strings of society play out behind my eyes and I can never unsee.
Mushrooms is kind of a hit or mess but is a lot more of a personal, insightful high.
Salvia was too much.

This. Might be why most of my running amok was at early phase raves. Didn't see a fight at one till about 96

Complete ego death after a 450ug dose.

I use shrooms twice a year for the same effect, cured my depression/anxiety.

Acid use to get high or feel good is degenerate as fuck, it's suppose to be used with friends and enlightenment. Totally recommend it to anyone looking to broaden their mind, small 100-125ug dose to start, eating before as you won't have an appetite for 15ish hours.

>ket

gross

I have eaten mushrooms 30+ times and LSD 20+ times. Various designer drugs a few times but nothing stood out as particularly great. Ectasy is OK but kinda detracts from the psychedelic side of mind.

I have to suggest mushrooms. They are the most manageable and easy to dose. Go for cubensis, an 1/8th of an ounce is enough for a beginner but I would encourage leaving a few caps in the bag until you get a handle on it. Don't smoke pot. It multiplies the effects. Same with vitamin c. Chewable vit c tablets are a nice addition once you get control of the experience. Get a downer of some sort to take if you feel too overwhelmed. A muscle relaxer does wonders. Temperature can have a big effect as well. Cooling the body will calm the trip with heat causing the opposite. Dehydration can be a factor. Drink water.

That all being said you have to remember the simple facts that it is an effect from something you ingested and that it will end. Don't take shit seriously and try to be a passenger on the ride. A good smooth stone in the hand can help ease tension.

>to learn about it

No, they were using it to manipulate people. We know for a fact their primary objective was mind control experimentation. Psychedelics weaken the mind and make it easier to mold. It's a physical manifestation of the blue pill.

Ive had anxiety from marijuana in the past, but at this point i dont really experience it anymore, just some paranoia if i get super high. You think im the type of person predisposed to a bad trip? The idea of having one puts me off from trying it.

For your first time do it in a place you feel very safe in. only with people you really trust. make sure you have access to toilets and clean water. watch good documentaries or movies.

trip outside only if you are experienced.

psychedelic trips are worth it. it will show you things you have never seen or thought before. just do it safely and responsibly. good luck.

>camping shit
>14 hrs
>local park
Nevermind, do not do it, clearly you are not ready..

Remember the Red Dragons or Green Pyramids? Double drop them and you learn a bit about.....

i agree...also leads you down the path of breaking your ego and forcing you to care about things bigger than one's self i.e. race, culture, country, God (whether it be just spiritual, paganistic, etc.)

eat healthy though beforehand

otherwise I always get awful bloating/cramping

that expensive fruit juice (naked/odwalla/etc) is god-tier on acid

>Don't bother with them if you have any kind of mental illness.
I've had mental shit but still enjoyed it. Even tho sometimes it would feel bad, in the end it felt like a healing process.

> microdosing

i seriously need to find some.

the last and weakest trip I had was quite possibly the best trip I ever had.

I was seriously a different person after it.

A lot of drug posts today. Are we getting raided by 420chan?

when i exhaled i heard the sound of a steam engine as the smoke left my mouth. I looked around in panic at my friends on the couch and so the horrified looks on their faces as i felt my soul being forcibly removed from my body as I descended into the spirit realm. Concepts like "time" were utterly gone. I was dragged down a royal hallway bedazzled with jewels and gold. I noticed all these little humanoids were actually hiding everywhere, pretending to be everything. I screamed "oh my god" and they giggled and shushed me. I was taken to a God like figure who was turning the pages of my life from a giant book. Then I saw monsters that i immediately recognized from my childhood night terrors. Then I felt wetness and realized that on a different dimensional plane, the real plane, I was drooling, and I shook myself out of it. The whole thing lasted maybe two minutes of real time.

Sorry im not a RealTripperâ„¢ like you, brah. Ive never been camping and it seems like a dangerous activity to take part in if you plan on being on a drug that detatches you from reality.

Just watched two friends smoke this for the first time yesterday.
It was bizarre, but I'm glad the trips were so short (~3 minutes).

> Sup Forums today

sometimes a "bad trip" can be one the most enlightening experiences of your life. you just have to not fear your own self. erwoid.com is a helpful place if your interested in any entheogen but nothing beats having a close well educated non asshole friend to help you

>DMT

Shit was wild. I did it twice in undergrad. The first time I took a small hit. I had some crazy visuals and introspection.
The second time I went all out. For 30 minutes I had intense visuals. I saw the water in my fish tank come out with the fish inside. I thought I had died and become one with the universe. When I realized that I had independent thought from the universe, I realized I was also still alive. I was super introspective. I felt guilty that I was doing it and smoking weed. A few weeks later, I stopped smoking weed.

It's worth trying as long as you don't think you're capable of hurting yourself. Hard to say how you're going to react. What I described was my experience. It's different for everyone.

It's obviously not Sup Forums.

>literal garbage
>dont be degnerate by not taking drugs
>take drugs or you are degenerate
You have to have 40 IQ to post something so damn stupid

The only psychedelic I have done were shrooms.

of all the times I have taken them, only one particular instance left a profound impact on my life. I felt like an alien life form, and every object felt like an alien device. I literally felt like a higher being surrounded weird little trivial things.
I saw a meditating entity of light whenever I closed my eyes, and that was pretty beautiful to see.

Towards the end of the experience, it felt like I was sinking back into my own brain, and as I was gradually coming down, I was flooded with a profound sense of humility and humbleness. I felt like I was reverting back down into a dumb caveman.

I felt vaguely suicidal for a few days afterwards, but after that feeling wore off as well, I was profoundly more appreciative of life and people and all that other great hippy shitty that people talk about.

I'm not a hippy by any margin, I understand duty and responsibility, but the impact that experience left on me was certainly positive and I am thankful for having gone through it.

So in the end all you took away was guilt for doing drugs?

Psychedelics turned me from Sup Forums to an /x/pol/ hybrid, too weird to live, too rare to die.

>When I realized that I had independent thought from the universe,

How can you be so sure it was independent from the universe?

>erwoid

Okay, now I'm sure this is a 420chan raid. Is the board owner still that flaming homo that did goatse on webcam and could stretch his anus as wide as a basketball?

Do it with good friends. If there's anyone there that you don't trust or even just irritates you it can really throw you for a loop.

The come up takes a while and can put you a little on edge sometimes. Find something fun to do as a group to occupy this time. By the time the peak hits you'll be literally rofling.

Clear your whole day. The trip will last for 6-8 hours but there's a nice afterglow to sit and relax to. Don't really plan what your going to do. Just kind of go with the flow. You'll be entertained by the most absurd things. If your wandering outside it's kind of fun to set as easy goal (e.g. walk to x monument or something) because you'll get distracted a dozen times along the way

It's honestly a blast. There's probably going to inevitably be a couple uncomfortable moments but it's not bad if you just make sure to refocus on something positive. It really digs deep into your subconsciousness and scrambles things up in a weird way.

stop saying that entheogens are degenerate...i'm not recommending everybody go do em but the vikings ate amanita muscaria to go into berserker rages so btfo if you think they were degenerates

Don't come off lika a bitch.
try camping without lsd first.

t,real tripper

my most interesting acid trip was one where i learned the ability to see slightly into the future. I also met a group called the cosmic brotherhood, they seemed similar to the ascended masters.
The told me about the importance of egyptian and greek civilization on the evolution of humankind

Sourrounding and mindset before the trip.
Don't drop if you just got in a fight with a friend etc.
Yeah weed is key with all phys..will kick your trip in and help you come down..

Beer is good, but you can drink and drink and never get drunk..

>camping
>dangerous
What?

No that was just part of it. It was like I was looking at myself without any ego attached. I had other epiphanies too.

This sorta. You never hear about how bad you feel while tripping. Ok, not super bad, but it is really annoying.

Other than that it is awesome for ideas and perspectives, but the hallucinations are not a big deal really. Microdosing is probably better.

Camping on LSD in a nutshell.
youtube.com/watch?v=e26KKX4mP10

>camping
>dangerous
You watch too much tv kid..

Because I was questioning whether I was still me or just part of the universe. The fact that I could think therefore I was. Pinching myself definitely helped too.

>do it alone?
That's a terrible idea. You're going to wind up in an introverted hell for 8 hours. That's how you get super paranoid, then afraid, and then you'll do something stupid.

Get 2 or 3 friends (1 sober) and plan activities before you do it. Go take a walk in the park or get out into nature for a while. It's also really fun to do something creative like write or play music.

when i did a half does of shrooms after smoking a lot of weed while playing halo it felt like the game slowed down for me they were playing in slow motion helping me kill them. the dudes with texan accents were scarry

then i watched the colbert report and he paused time and told me "there is no heaven and hell there is only the devil standing above you blah blah blah can't remember" then i freaked out and turned off the tv towards then end of the episode and everyone was like "wtf" and the best i could come up with was "it was for comedic effect." everybody left and i was there alone and i closed my eyes and these sentient beings of some sort were talking to me telepathically they were making fun of me for being humand and that i cant understad and they were giving me shit for visiting them, especially in the manner i visited them. i was like "i know things i kno the world is super fucked up and shit i kno more than most ppl" they were like "oh yeah well what are you gonna do about it?" and i was all "i dunno i dunno" i was weeping. Then i went to the kitchen and i saw mold and i thought it was beautiful and then i cleaned my friends kitchen and doing so made me very happy.

Lsd is peasant tier. A gentleman would try to acquire a portion of psylocibe mushrooms before stooping to such levels. Go organic.

You seemed to miss part of my post, ill allow you to read it again. Just this time.

Nobody here has had a good experience on psychs alone? Like i said earlier, i could go somewhere pleasant, i dont even like being cooped up in my room during the day when im sober.

This too, It really was a red pill for me. You think in larger scales. That means historical developments and race and culture stuff became important.

Its a good way to discover that you are just a mammal, and not the special snowflake of the Universe.

I can't recall ever having a negative LSD experience, though many folks have. I'm not a religious dude, but It certainly gave me a few of what you would call spiritual experiences. Key things to take into account: set and setting. It is best to trip around people you are comfortable with, in a setting you are comfortable in.

Imagine walking into an ancient church and viewing a beautiful sculpture in marble. You study it, you experience it, you relate to it, you admire and learn from it. But you have only been standing on one spot in the room, all along.

LSD walks you a few steps in a new direction, so you can see the same beautiful work of art from a different angle. Only by standing in more than one place can you gain perspective. The same is true for life, reality, existence.

dawg...

yall really need to get your ass outside

jesus

Seems like everyone in this thread who has done both recommends shroomies, why is that?

of course, once or twice doing a big one is great but the truth is Trump is probably on 5-10 micrograms every day of his life, so that's amazing

*tips mushroom*

While taking drugs is degenerate, i really advocate using LSD or shrooms at least once in a lifetime.
The reason for this is the Ego Death. It's hard to explain. But try to imagine your ego as your best friend and worst enemy. It will safe you from public humiliation, but will also hold you back. Seeing the world without your ego, you get a better understanding as to how "humanity" works.
Things that your ego will mess up like body language(oh yeah she's totally into me cus im so freaking HOT) is much clearer when on psychedelia.

what dose did you take?
I'm going to try lsd and my friend is pushing me to take 100, but it sounds like I'd be better off microdosing first instead

You have a skewed perspective. It is not mind controlling, it is mind releasing. Then you can be reprogrammed. Clearly you haven't done it.

Exactly. Jordan Peterson made even more sense after LSD. There is something in mythology/culture.
You think on a larger scale and that mean a new importance for culture, race and religion.

Just because the CIA thought they could use it for mind control doesn't mean it was effective. If it was, they would still use it to that end. Those experiments were a spectacular failure.