There are people that actually legitimately want to have children

>There are people that actually legitimately want to have children.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too reproduce is arguably the goal of life senpai

it is, but the human species doesnt need any help thriving.
might as well be selfish as fuck and live for yourself all while enjoying the one life you get

i'm torn between my biological desire to have children and my intellectual realization that i will never be able to raise them properly because of the current culture and media.

not everybody wants to be a genetic dead end

the human species does need help. If intelligent ones out reproduce the smart ones (like they currently are)

WE ALL LOSE

>leaf
>anime poster
It's ok, kids dont understand why adults want kids

if humanity runs itself into extinction then so be it
let evolution take its course again and maybe something better will turn out

One day there will be a new set of Nuremburg trials for you communist anti-western scum.

>be white Murrikan soldier
>be of good breeding stock
>get stationed in Germany
>bring home frauleine
>make two babies
>bout to make a third
>oldest is gifted
>10 years old and top 1% nationally in all subjects
>mensa material squirted out of my balls
>OP will never know my feels

There are too many stupid niggers of all colors on this planet... and they are out breeding us... people who are against positive reproduction are jews.

Agreed. Why should I give one singular fuck about "muh white race"?
Sup Forums has never explained this.

Why should I give a shit about people in general?
Why shouldn't I just care about people I love and people I like, personally? Why should I protect an entire race, and not pick and choose who I protect/propagate/fuck/like/love?

Explain this to me.

Because reproduction is the purpose of life.
Also to have sex with them.
There's too many niggers and indians and chinks, not enough human people.

Because they enjoy life and want to pay it forward to a new generation while enjoying the rewards of parenthood.

Hard to believe, I know.

You control their content during their impressionable years. If you suck at parenting then media will fuck up your kid. If you structure their life you will see the benefits. Do arts and crafts instead of letting them watch Bella and the bulldogs. Read with them early and they will love reading. When they get on electronics monitor the fuck out of it. Firm hand firm hug. Being a parent isn't hard if you're not retarded. Most people are retarded though.

Wanna know why Idiocracy isn't true(although a great film)?

I.Q. isn't hereditary; it seems to be quite random.
Smart people can beget morons and morons can beget geniuses.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM THE REVELATION HAS BEEN UNLEASHED.

This is why whites are becoming a minority in America. Because millennials are so bluepilled they don't give a shit we're giving third worlders our countries.

Redpilled millennials who blindly hate children aren't redpilled. They're liberal as they always have been.

Being a parent is far from being hard, sure it has rough patches but you'll get used to them. Millennials are stupid enough to treat it as the most difficult thing in human history. Not to mention they believe overpopulation exists in white countries.

Because not everyone is a useless hedonist. Having children gives your life a purpose beyond just stimulus seeking. Working for God against degeneracy is likewise rewarding.

To have children means to have sex

if whites are down to be out bred then that's their own fault.
i dont think raising a decent kid is that hard, but i dont want to spend my money on kids. id rather travel the world or buy nice things. it's selfish and superficial, but as an american i have the right to happiness for myself.
ill leave the race war to you guys while i bang kazakh whores

Wrong. Realize that entropy makes fools of us all is the ultimate redpill. Realize that the world has and will keep moving on. Realize that we are but a molecule of Hydrogen Sulfide in a galactic fart. The Milky Way is, ironically, lactose intolerant.

I want to spread my family name and proliferate my genes as thoroughly as possible.

>I.Q. isn't hereditary

I guess you think rats are as smart as humans then?

Because Sup Forums is an echo chamber of lonely white sour virgins that never held any power and that is why they try their hardest to make you do their bidding so they can feel and live through your achievements thus repairing their ego from their past failures.

Basically the same reason as why people make and raise children.

This is the ultimate redpill about procreation.

Checked.
Knocking up women of your own race is hot.
I redpilled my wife and now she's straight up 1488.
She looks me dead in the eye and says shit like,
>ONLY WHITE BABIES IN THIS WOMB
>GIVE ME OUR WHITE CUM NOW I NEED IT
It's pretty fuckin hot dude.

Just because they have let to isolate the group of genes it does not mean it does not exist... nature vs nurture through and through... genes lays the foundation and environment molds the clay.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence

>Why shouldn't I just care about people I love and people I like, personally?

Do you love your family? Brothers? sisters? Cousins?

>It's selfish and superficial

It's selfish and superficial to purposely make yourself a dead end just because millennial retards in college told you so. If you call having kids selfish, You might want to realize that your parents think the same about you. P

Dude what you just said sound nothing even closed to redpilled. Hedonism is about as redpilled as Bernie sanders is conservative. Fuck off with that pro-extinction tripe.

At least one Italian realizes this, Most Italians don't realize they're becoming a dying race because of them having one of the lowest birth rates in Europe.

This is the exact thing a retard would say. You sound like one of those kids who struggled in school so instead of getting it together you just blamed the system for teaching """"irrelevant""" material

Children are a blessing. They complete your life.

I want at least 6!

>it is, but the human species doesnt need any help thriving.
>might as well be selfish as fuck and live for yourself all while enjoying the one life you get
Having children is part of life
You aren't immortal
Children can make life all the better if you aren't a terrible parent

huh? i never said having kids is selfish.
i said im selfish for not wanting to have kids

To have someone to unconditionally love me and take care of me when I'm old and lonely.

Having children is literally the only way we have for cheating death.

Yeah it is sad, but having kids has become so fucking expensive these days.

I can't blame you buddy I can't. The euro is a piece of shit currency in general.

Yeah right beta user, go back to world of Warcraft you fucking nerd. Go talk about your fantasies elsewhere that'll never happen because your a fucking basement dwelling beta male. Pathetic fuck.

Uh, nope. I did quite well...And school teaches a lot of relevant things, like how not to speak like an idiot, how not to count like an idiot, how not to mix Caesium with Fluorine....

All we can infer from your statement is that *you* are an example of your statement, or else you wouldn't have made it. I have a wife and (one so far) child, and I'm not obsessed with making them do my bidding, though I do have the final say as head of the household.

Don't respond to the weeb. He cares not for self improvement. He has no goals or ambitions. He surrounds himself with digital entertainment and escapism and lacks the brain capacity to think outside of himself.

Gods will
he created you in his image
you must create them in your image
and so on

Also, I'm not TJ Kirk(The Amazing Analist)

>School teaches actual researched evidence

Maybe in the 50s, but since then cultural Marxist kikes ruined the education system. They can easily make up bullshit and feed to unsuspecting students.

God did not
will for you
to type
like this

it's only a part of life if you choose that route
i think that having kids would be make me more miserable regardless. my money can be spent on me

And friends. Why should I care for anyone except them?

I used to think this, but trust me, after a while and after you get older living for yourself becomes more and more lonely. I used to think I didn't need anyone, but that was a lie I would tell myself. The truth is people are only able to really connect with other real human beings. There's something magical about surrounding yourself with people you love and spending time with them. It might take you a few years to gain this wisdom, and perhaps you never will, but I suggest you open your mind to the possibility that you might truly be happier with someone else in your life.

>Having kids will make me miserable regardless

Then why haven't you killed youself yet if life's so miserable?

>be leaf
>expect to be taken anywhere near seriously

Like, what if you child would disagree with your beliefs? What if your child chooses to be christian instead of muslim?
Wouldn't you behead him on the spot?

I've got six kids, maybe I should host an AMA for you guys

How old are you? Just curious.

>This is why Sup Forums is a walking contradiction

So, is school relevant or not? The hivemind is confused.

> become so fucking expensive these days.
This is a total meme. The biggest expense is daycare before they can go to school, and that's assuming you don't live in Yuropoor countries where daycare is often subsidized.

People just don't know how to live cheaply. Baby clothes should all be second-hand, diapers and supplies should be generic brand, and they really don't give a fuck about all the fancy toys. My 2 year old daughter plays with kitchen utensils far more than she does with all her stuffed animals and educational toys.

If you live in a 1st-world country and you're white, there is literally no excuse not to have children. The poorest poorfags manage to breed like fucking rabbits, so obviously it's not money that is the limiting factor.

>Don't mind me I'm just intellectual that's all

i cant refute that, but some real life changing shit would need to happen seeing as im in my mid 20's and doing career shit already.
because i enjoy my life and want to live as long as possible so i can enjoy it.

the evolution?

The goal of life is whatever you want out of life.
Personally, one of my goals is to spell words correctly.

You'd get an in-depth understanding of the development of the human brain/behavior during that person's development.

You'd be able to share your accumulated wisdom with someone instead of having to be in a management position or other position of power.

It is the only way you can propagate your physical being beyond your death. Not your memories or lived experience, but your structure. Parts of your composition that make you you would make someone else that's a lot like you.

In less than a century, I'm going to die. After that, I'm gone, unless I either have kids or make enough of a mark on the world to be remembered by history. Kids are easier.

You should love your family more than your friends.
They are much more likely to have your back when you really need it than your friends are.

Now, If you care about your family's interests, you should care about the world that their children are going to grow up in. You should want to provide them with the best world possible.

The thing is, first of all, civilization is better when there are more white people around. Second of all, racism exists. If your family becomes a minority, they will be oppressed by the racists of the other race.

This would be an awful fate. You can avoid it by helping the white population in your area and by having children yourself.

>it's only a part of life if you choose that route
if there was any close reason to "the meaning of life" it would be making more of yourself
>i think that having kids would be make me more miserable regardless.
it only makes you miserable if you're a bad parent
>my money can be spent on me
on what? stuff? traveling?
sure that's cool, but things don't make you happiness, and at some point you don't see much need to travel once you've been to all the places you want to

Well, don't complain when you'll have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in healthcare because your daughter stuck a fork in her eye. Anyway, you seem to think that incomes here are the same as in North America: spoilers, they're not.

Maybe I don't want to take care of sniveling, snot-nosed little bastards, ever think of that? Or, has your wife's son's cuteness clouded your brain?

>happen seeing as im in my mid 20's and doing career shit already.
I used to be exactly like you and also had a career going for 5 years in my mid 20s. It took me until this year and I am over the age of 30 to realize this. It's pretty funny to think about, but people do change. I was the hugest loner. I had 0 friends, and never cried a single tear over that fact. I used to be against relationships too. Thinking it wouldn't make me happy and telling myself lies about women. In truth I just didn't want to put in the effort to find the right one. Maybe you're different, who knows. Just know that before this year I would have never given any thought to having a partner or kids, or even friends believe it or not.

>there are actually canadians alive on this earth
why??????

Because I desire to continue spreading my straight, white, intelligent, male genetics.

And biologically, not spiritually or existentially, the goal of life is to reproduce and perpetuate your genes. Mine are superior to yours leaf, therefore, I desire offspring.

You, on the other hand, shouldn't reproduce. Fucking leaf.

>fucking leaf
>manchild logic

you're a double fail

>i cant refute that, but some real life changing shit would need to happen seeing as im in my mid 20's and doing career shit already.
seems you're at the right age to at least start thinking about having a family.

I feel like you right-wingers want me to have lots of white children, yet you don't give a shit about pollution or climate change. You think corporations should be able to shit on my white child's face.

He's allowed to disagree, I actually like intelligent debate. I talk about the points in favor of Christianity as well as the points in favor of atheism, and talk about why I feel the evidence for Christianity outweighs that for atheism. (I'm not muslim, but I guess that was just a joke.)

When it comes to decisions on what *action* to take, he's allowed to tell me why he thinks I'm wrong, and I'm reasonable, so I sometimes change my mind in light of an argument I hadn't thought of. But in the end, someone must make a final decision, or else there will be endless strivings and vexation, and it's my role in the family to be final arbitrator.

>Durr kids are little shits because this fummy millennial maymay told me so xdddd

lol

>shit about pollution or climate change. You think corporations should be able to shit on my white child's face.

People have striven and had children through worse user. Don't let other people's bad policies keep you from having a family around you. That is YOUR right and yours alone.

This is totally true. We've paid very little for our son, and even of what we have paid, we could have made it a lot less. Protip: paying for their university or buying them a car probably hurts them more than helps them.

I've seen some incredibly sweet, intelligent, well-behaved kids. They are the minority. Don't bullshit me, I've worked retail.

>leaf

Bruh...

Because they came from a long line of people who wanted to have children.

i realize that the meaning of life is to procreate, but as a human i have a choice whether or not to comply. luckily everything we do isnt instinctual. the others are rather hypothetical, id rather not have kids, then have them and hate it and become a shitty parent
im a little different because i have a close group of friends and i date, but with no intention of having kids. i live in a decent sized city so most career girls arent looking at giving birth, and all but one of my good friends is unmarried. who knows though, the future is whatever, but i still think ill hold on to these beliefs

to propogate the white race you stupid shithead leaf

why not post this on a facebook wetback or pakistani or literally any place where shitskins hang out?

get the fuck out

if youre gonna post anime girls at least post cute, well drawn ones. like, the fuck is that. which korean animation sweatshop worker shit that thing out. deformed disgrace

also kids are only snot-nosed bastards when theyre not your kids

Don't have kids. This is how it goes:
>I'm watching the kids. it's awful; they're annoying I hate my life
>I'm watching the kids. it's awful; they're annoying. I hate my life
>I'm watching the kids. it's awful;they're annoying. I hate my life
>I'm watching the kids. it's awful; they're annoying. I hate my life
Then you get a babysitter or grandparent to watch them.
>I miss the kids
>I miss the kids
>I miss the kids
It's a Stockholm Syndrome situation. You hate them when they're there but you can't live without them. The best course of action is to not have them in the first place.

Is Sup Forums really so retarded that hard scientific climate data is laughable to you?

I want children because I want my children (preferably 3 boys) to act like their lives are an episode of Malcolm In The Middle. (Also I wouldn't mind a wife like Lois, she's a MILF)

>yet you don't give a shit about pollution or climate change.

There's no way to stop climate change without a global government.... or a mass genocide.

Every civilization on earth needs carbon fuel... and there are soon going to be 11billion people using them. I've no problem regulating pollution. But there's such a thing as pointless regulation as well.

>You think corporations should be able to shit on my white child's face.
No of course not. That's something that Cuckservatives think. Sup Forums is different than them.

I don't want children but I do want to reproduce. I'm not religious and passing in my shitty genes is the only thing that makes me feel better about death. I've been thinking about becoming a sperm donor. Has anyone done this for similar reasoning?

I hate to break it to you, but it was probably your wife. Intelligence comes mostly from the female.

I unironically believe my genes are of a greater value to humanity than other people's. I must reproduce.

>Nips not reproducing

We already knew you guys were old fucks over in Japan. You didn't need to tell us again.

BOIPUCELLE IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

>American """"""""""anime"""""""

Fucking pleb

Good attempt
5/10

That's your choice, everyone is different. Just wanted to share my personal experiences because I used to be the same. Settling down and starting a family is important to me because I remember the kind of upbringing that I had and I want that for my kids. Not having kids is just not an option for me anymore. As I get to the age where it is starting to become more out of reach to do it naturally I am realizing how important all of this is to me. Life is pretty long.

worrying about not wanting to be a shitty parent is the first them to becoming a good parent
end of the day a good parent is one who tries to be a good parent
a kid can learn to love to respect a well meaning failure, but they can't learn to love someone who never tries

You're making a fool of yourself regardless of where the "hard data" lies.

>What is nuclear power?
>Wait, it's VASTLY superior to hydrocarbons?

Focusing on your career is a lonely road that ultimately won't bring you any real satisfaction. No matter how amiable your work relationships, they will always be based on something external and will be subject to external forces. People will transfer, they'll get promoted, they'll quit, and they'll do it because they're thinking like you, that they should be focused on career. It's a lifetime of transient friendships that everyone involved knows have expiration dates, so nobody ever really gets too close.

The thing that makes almost every person the happiest is to have people in their life that they are free to love and are loved by in turn, and you can never love or be loved by anyone in quite the same way as you can by a wife or your own children. A marriage may have difficulties, just like everything else in life, but the positives are absolutely worth it. The same is true of kids. They're expensive and at times they can be incredibly aggravating, but they're still well worth it because there's nothing like creating someone, caring for them, raising them, watching them learn, and seeing their successes. It's sort of like building a house with your own two hands, except much more long-term and much more satisfying.

Do it for Europa

Should have mentioned, I'm a white leaf. Better to be an expat than a cuck.

The white race is dying. We used to be over 30% of the world's population and now we're like 10%. Stop being a pansy faggot and knock a girl up. The blacks and the browns are not smart enough to maintain civilization and the yellows while top notch engineers might not be creative enough for humanity to reach the stars. If you don't reproduce, you will die alone in a nursing home in a pile of your own shit and bed sores while nurse Shaniqua taps away on her iphone not caring about an old half-conscious white man and your genes will never be propagated forwards into the future throughout eternity.

i understand, no one knows how the future will go but im a skeptic. thanks for the first civil conversation ive had on Sup Forums

When you're old you'll have no-one, the end of your own identity will draw near and you'll want to identify with something else - the race? Your kids?