Why are modern white men so stupid?

Please explain this to me? Here are a couple of examples below:

1. Leftists control the schools and colleges and indoctrinate millions to their side. LOGICAL ANSWER: Infiltrate politics, educational administration, change things from the inside. Build private schools and colleges to replace the failing leftist-controlled ones. WHITE MALE ANSWER: Get a shitty low-power/zero-influence job in the Trades. Fix the toilets and weld pipes for academia.

2. Leftists control all of the important tech like cell phones, software, and social media companies. Leftists control all of Silicon Valley. LOGICAL ANSWER: White men begin a massive push to become founders and entrepreneurs; they build better mouse-traps and replace the leftist controlled companies. WHITE MALE ANSWER: Get STEM degree and spend tons of time working for free on contributing to Open Source Software that is used to make companies like (((Google))), (((Facebook))), and (((Amazon))) rich.

3. Mass Media is dominated by (((them))) and used to control the world. LOGICAL ANSWER: Use the profoundly inexpensive tools available to begin chipping away at their left-controlled companies by producing music, TV, and movies. WHITE MALE ANSWER: Spend shitloads of money BUYING this garbage and spend all your free time on pointless fucking hobbies like video games, anime, and sports.

Is it just me or am I just fucking surrounded by idiot white men who are complete cuckolds and undisciplined/ineducable retards? Every fucking day I watch most white men sit on their ass and contribute NOTHING to saving the white race, and each day I get closer to just throwing in the towel and joining the (((Globalists))).

What, none of you morons wants to tackle these valid points?

Shameless self bump

How old were you when you realized you like being blacked?

>valid points
if you didn't notice Trump won.

About 14. I take it you've been triggered, which is why you are resulting to childish ad-hom attacks?

How is the government and government alone going to fix those issues I named?

Is the government going to pass laws demanding Jewish owned media companies start producing red-pilled material?

Is that really what you expect?

wtf I hate white people now

You seem lonely. Will you be my friend?

Why are you all so triggered that you can't offer a single logical reply to any of the three points I mentioned?

You're all acting like women right now, just spouting nonsense because your feelings got hurt.

Is your mom hot?

Only if you like milfs with enormous fake boobs and fit bodies from spending all their time at the gym.

How long until Asian women wake up to the fact that most white men are low IQ idiots who can't control their countries?

You're absolutely right.

I've thought the same thing myself many times.

Yeah these realizations sort of dawned on me recently.

I've tried asking the same questions more tactfully and got nothing but completely angry and triggered white men screeching insults when I brought it up.

A generation is waking up, and they will be able to do those things, and be aware of the traps the media and the educational systems lay. OP, as we all know, is a shill.

You shouldn't hate yourself just because you're asian. It wasn't your fault.

You're right. People like Vox Day, Men of the West, Infogalactic, etc are doing just that.

You're also right about the majority currently being asleep/fat/lazy. I'm doing my part though.

Keep pushing because we have no other choice.

Being ((smart)) is not a manly trait

>triggered
Don't project :^)

The reason you made this thread is because you were triggered.

Long story short; Too much empathy.

Yeah that is good to hear. I'm trying to do my thing too, but it's fucking aggravating watching so many lazy/fat retards sit on the sidelines.

You should check out the book Cuckservatives...Excellent read.

Explain?

Well... Why do you think they're so angry?

What is with this whole "white male empathy" meme?

For 2000 years white men slaughtered their enemies and raped their way across Europe.

Is "empathy" how all you fat, lazy, useless white men sleep at night?

Is this actually what you think:
>I'd do something but I'm too empathetic towards my fellow man so I'll just play WoW and watch this new anime I torrented instead!

Who are they angry at? They've created a power vacuum and the leftists filled it.

What did they expect was going to happen? I mean this ISN'T complex shit here. This is basic logic 101 tier.

Try to do one of the things you've listed and let me know what happens.

I am. Going well so far.

Most of those things I mentioned in my original post were started by a couple of guys working for free in their garages. Why are you so fucking lazy and stupid? There are a billion books on how to build tech business. You can even read how the founders of major tech companies did it.

If it's not laziness, it's nihilism I always hear from other white men. You make me want to just throw in the towels and join the other team because you really don't deserve to live in stable white countries.

If things are going well you just haven't got their attention yet which means you haven't progressed very far towards any of your goals.

80% of the population is stupid
once you realize that everything makes sense

You meant apathy, you stupid leaf fuck

>other white men

I agree. I'm starting to believe that what really matters is class. I'm also starting to believe that the middle class would be better if it was just wiped out completely and let the 1% lord over masses of poor, stupid, idiots.

Out of this whole thread maybe two people agreed and had something constructive to say.

The rest of you retards are just angry and want to troll. In a way it makes me feel a sense of relief that I owe you nothing. As I continue to grow my wealth and power, I don't think I'll feel a shred of remorse watching your shitty lives and neighborhoods collapse under a wave of black and brown immigration.

You were warned. You could have acted. You chose to be lazy and willfully ignorant.

>only 80%

I'll answer, but first answer this, are you actually a gook lover, or are those pics a larp?

Then do their wives a favor and get them pregnant.

In all seriousness, kids need stable families so don't bust them up. Thanks for the book recommendation.

Never give up. Never, never, never, never give up. Masculinity always wins - women will fall in line and other men will want to emulate you.

Haha now there is a thought. Put strong children in other men's wives bellies? It worked for the Vikings.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The hardest problem I have is how ungrateful most right-leaning white men are. They're too lazy to contribute, but angry as shit when you actually have success and don't attribute it to them in some way. Very fragile egos.

Why make the world a better place? Everyone hates white men. If i were to invent something it would be... its already been invented. Nuclear power plants. Vehicles. Things that destroy this fucking world and all the assholes in it.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe white men just want the world to burn? You expect so much from them. Yet treat them like absolute crap.

We kind of trying to do it there. But. It looks simply impossible to fight Intel monopoly. What's your LOGICAL answer to Intel monopoly?

I love my race. Even the self haters are useful idiots. Buy a car. Poison the atmosphere. Do my dirty work. Pollute the oceans. Oh youre just my fucking minion. You think youve outsmarted the white man. Youre playing his game.

>The rest of you retards are just angry and want to troll. In a way it makes me feel a sense of relief that I owe you nothing. As I continue to grow my wealth and power, I don't think I'll feel a shred of remorse watching your shitty lives and neighborhoods collapse under a wave of black and brown immigration.

>I will do exactly as the thing I am whining about in my OP

Good job, you answered your own question.

The world doesn't want to be saved. Do right by your own kin and your own people the best you can.

>As I continue to grow my wealth and power, I don't think I'll feel a shred of remorse watching your shitty lives and neighborhoods collapse under a wave of black and brown immigration.

>You were warned. You could have acted. You chose to be lazy and willfully ignorant.

This fucking bloated ego. Will you answer to ? Or you prefer ignoring actual dialogue like the dirty kike you are?

for australia. it's anti-intellectualism

people enjoy drinking and being retarded, is it any wonder chinks are taking over

I got a well paying job, donate money to my alma mater's college republicans and clubs I was a member of. I won't give a fucking dime to the alumni association or the college because of their anti-white attitudes. When I discovered a club I was helping to support was at some black lives matter bullshit, I stopped giving them funds and spread it out to the ones that didn't.

I didn't really start a scholarship per se, but my major is overwhelmingly white, so I donate lots of supplies to fellow whites pursuing the major.

I haven't paid for media since 2001. I pirate or refuse to consume Jewish media. I use a cheap burner phone, no cable subscription.

I could probably do more, but that's what I've got going on. What are you doing, OP?

Dont fuck with the antichrist. Avoid him at all costs. Dont try to abuse his powers. For they will only end up abusing you. The white man is a slave. He doesnt realize hes a slave. But the ammount of effort he puts into society compaired to the ammount of shit he gets. Its obvious. The white man is a slave. Kept in perpetual slavery by the bitching and moaning of the weak and stupid. You made a mistake enslaving the white man. He wont stop working until the world is destroyed. And youll be partly ro blame because you wanted all these things. often times, more than he does.

OP has a good point, though he shouldn't let his frustration give way to nihilism.

The problem I see is white male atomization, alienation, and lack of group consciousness. OP proposes many good steps to take, but the first breakthrough must come from within. White men (and women) must discover and kindle a distinct group identity, and then must strengthen it to the point where the strategies of identity politics become viable.

The reason that this is so hard is because white men default to individual self-reliance (at least in America), and the racial consciousness I'm describing is almost counter-intuitive to our cultural mindset. I'm not saying that individuality needs to be abandoned, only that white men need to realize that every other group is playing by different rules, and that we've handicapped ourselves for no good reason.

Going out with my coworkers, all men, all mid 20's or older

Time to select a place to get some dinner, nobody wants to make a decision even for something as small as food.

They actually did a "nose goes" and grinned like a pack of children. These are men that had to go through some rigorous training to get to this place.

Every weekend all they want to do go watch jewed up over priced hollywood garbage.

It's a lot easier to abandon the system and begin anew, as opposed to basically everything you listed.

you need people educated in trades, you need people with STEM degrees willing to design open source software. what you don't need is a bunch of faggots filming youtube videos.

I agree with you regarding Sup Forumslacks spending too much time/money on things like vidya and anime though.

Uh, yeah. If you read left leaning sites and articles, the left hates white people. Why? The left is now mostly composed of blacks, browns and feminists. I mean they are totally open with their hatred of white males. I'm personally hoping for a big resurgence of the KKK, cause I'm joining up. Have had enough. It's long past time to take up arms and fight back as a race.

>too stupid to fall for jewish tricks
feels good man