Why do dogs inherently hate dark people?

Every dog I have known always had suspicion against the darkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ln_UNftxQGU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bis26tPNflQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dogs know a bad person when they see them, also the have a heightened sense of smell

(White) Man's best friend.

Dogs that grow up around black people don't. White children who see a black person for the first time are the same way.

Doggos were domesticated by whites and will stay by whites forever.

How come blacks usually only own pitbulls and mexicans chihuahuas?

they know that niggers are a threat

Because they are subhumans who don't know how to handle animals.

Dogs are racially aware. Dogs owned by whites are often suspicious of blacks simply because they're different from their own in-group.

Instinctively animals identify darker objects as more threatening due to nocturnal behaviors being conditioned over generations?

cause the police and pro segregation whites used them to scare off blacks who protested so its something that has stuck with certain breeds of dogs

Because dogs aren't niggers.

Who the fuck gets beaten by a dog?

They never had a tradition of using dogs for any purpose, so they're only into the most extreme. They also make fun of white people that let their dogs lick them. I don't think they like to dote on animals as much. Probably the higher testosterone.

Yea they can, dogs can sense vibes from people
Apparently if you are afraid of a dog, the dog can sense it and will more likely target you, but if you stare it in the eyes and make a strong body position it will back off

I used to be afraid around dogs because of a dog attack when I was little, one day at my mates house, he got this dog and it wouldn't stop trying to attack my feet and my mate used to separate me and the dog. I went out for a cigarette and the dog came running at me so I picked up a stick and started running at it and chased it away from me, I kept doing this and after a few weeks the dog stopped attacking my feet and began coming up to me submissively and would let me pat it

because they can't see their facial expression easily

You can't brainwash dog with PC

chihuahuas go into the carna asada and pitbulls are used in dog fights

>constant pissed off face
Yea it's no wonder why dogs attack them

dogs are the hwyte mans best friend. the stench of nigger hurts their noses

I'm from australia too. See?

My dog will be snoring on the couch out cold and will wake up without fail if the fridge opens or if a nog starts noggin on tv.

Dogs hate muzzies, and muzzies hate dogs. They are mortal enemies in the animal kingdom.

Here is proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=ln_UNftxQGU

youtube.com/watch?v=Bis26tPNflQ

Just gave my dog some bbq'd pork rib bones.. Good boy.

If you see in limited pigments a nigger is going to look like a shadow

What are shadows?
>dark
>threatening
>ominous
>dangerous

What are niggers?
>dark
>threatening
>ominous
>dangerous

Doggos is just using natural emotion to sense danger for indeed the nigger is like the common shadow, a sneaky, shady thing.

He will sure enjoy having his stomach shredded by pork bone shrapnel you imbecile

Not if you pressure cook that shit dumb ass.. The shit you buy at Petco from china is the shit that shatters.