"We will destroy ISIS AT IT SOURCE"

What in Kek's name did he mean by this?

The shadow government funding it. McCain, Hillary, Soros, etc.

He will destroy Israel and Saudi Jewrabia

He will destroy the Iranian goatfuckers funding ISIS

He means that we will destroy ISIL at it source.

well if Obama was the founder of ISIS then maybe he's gonna bomb whatever Chicago suburb they moved to

Hezbollah has been fighting ISIS, Paki.

>cary-nusset-upon-shitshire intellectuals

>destroy ISIS at its source

I don't know if the Air Force can legally use drones on Langley, Virginia. Droning Riyadh and Tel Aviv would probably also ruffle some feathers. I know the US can kill US citizen enemy combatants now, but there also might be some public uproar if we blackbagged Hillary and McCain.

He is gonna punch Hillary in the face on live TV to an uproar... of applause!

>inb4
Obama is kill.

Israel the state isn't the problem.
Israel the people isn't even the problem.
The problem is old guard Jewish families who scrape money off of whoever and whatever they can.

Pence is Dubbya 2.0, Trump is the God Emperor. Bannon is the alpha protection. Bannon goes down, Trump goes down.

That said, we attack Iran, Israel will drag our boys into a land-clearing holy war that will make Iraq seem like a Disney movie.

Pence's CPAC speech was directed more at Israelis than his US base. Scared the shit outta me, desu.

I give it 60/40 we go to war with Iran b/t now and next spring. Hillary was 90/10. Putin and Bannon are the buffers rn. McCain is chipping away at them w the Clinton/Bush/Soros crime cabal.

Iran is a country under siege by Muslim rule.
We need to hang the govt leaders and give it back to the Persians.

Kek

But imagine the erection

Invading Iran would be a naval engagement mostly.

LOL holy shit u are retarded, dont ever type on these kinds of threads again

a crusade against islam no less sempai

>America gives Middle East weapons
>America starts a war that allows ISIS to rise to power
>America is the source of ISIS

Their plan is to destroy America and they're doing a damned good job of it so far.

ISIS has three sources: the power vacuum created by the ouster of Saddam Hussein, the Wahabi majority in Saudi Arabia, and the CIA.

So I guess they will destroy the US>