What is the pol view of Murdoch Murdoch ?

What is the pol view of Murdoch Murdoch ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Murdoch-Murdoch-YT-videos
youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
web.archive.org/web/20170110034730/https://www.reddit.com/r/altright/comments/56osr4/we_are_murdoch_murdoch_ask_us_anything/?st=iu39e7i7&sh=7317a12f
youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did use the word "Hispanic" in their San Jose video instead of "Mestizo"

It's anti white and disturbing that they would blame spanish people for the actions of mestizo mexicans

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

There's white hispanics, black ones, asian ones, the brown ones are mestizos

So the jews really do own youtube too I suppose

love these guys. some of the finest normie propaganda out there.

I love this channel

>what does Sup Forums think of my favorite "red-pilled" (((youtube))) celebrity

Fuck off

Tryhard faggots.

Good stuff, has a good message but doesn't take itself too seriously. One of the best right-wing comedy things in a long time.

i printed out murdochu-chan and cummied on her

BREXIT and Obama's Legacy were pretty great.

Cringey and very low effort animation.

Cringey garbage

Cringy animation with excellent voice acting

Funny, but it takes them like a month to put out each video.

It's good, I like some of what they make.

I like it. It's supposed to represent the three main faction of Sup Forums originally. Natsoc, the paleolibertarian, and those in between the two former factions. Too bad it has since gone too far into TRS territory. Favoring natsoc too much and shilling Spencer a little too hard. Depiction of r/the_donald is spot on though. Over all production and story is top notch.

thanks couldn't remember what this was called loved the one on marx.

What kind of a autist has the same first name and last name?

Is this bait? That's obviously not what Hispanic meant in that context. You're the guy who brings up classical liberalism for no reason whenever the word "liberal" is used to describe someone on the left. Learn to understand how words are actually used and stop autistically nitpicking when someone uses them in a way you personally don't like.

We should sign petitions to push them on other platforms than (((Youtube))). Maybe adultswim?

they are jews. obvious adl front
like red ice radio and anything that pushes
gas station level pro white memes

The videos are hilarious although I think the latest one got taken down. Which is a real shame.

I can't wait to see the conclusion of the latest story arc.

a little bit lame but i can support anyone putting their hearts into their personal project

highly autistic but intriguing at the same time

Also post murdoch chan plz. Does anyone have van gouuu version of murdoch chan?

It's autism, it's cringe, it's retarded but murdoch chan a cute

How the fuck did they manage to make a female Wojak edit so appealing? Is it because of the voice acting?

Clever, high quality stuff.

Not long for youtube, I'm guessing.

the spanish are worthless. fuck them

They need to be careful about being dox'd.

Have met one of them irl.

Other than that, more humourous and edgy than south park.

This. It's pretty funny. I wish they had a patreon.

Archer-tier humor with natsoc memes + a stop everything south park style monologue to spoonfeed the viewer every fucking episode

voice acting has been hit and miss for me recently

If I ever get a wife I'm definitely going to give her hot nazi outfits.

Here you go m8

archive.org/details/Murdoch-Murdoch-YT-videos

The conclusion to the storyline is the video that got deleted and it's on here. Titled "The Last Stand of Implicit Whiteness"

You have piqued my interest. Don't care who or where but was it Murdoch-chan's voice actor?

Gay, when I saw this kind of shit being popular I knew the "alt right" would die right after Trump won.

personally for me she is a perfect embodiment of a well principled women, she's virgin, she believes strongly in what she says and she admires men and wants to settle down to raise a proper family. I doubt the voice actor followed in the same footsteps but I do know that she's married

I like the one where they have a DBZ battle with Bill Clinton.

And that other one where the ultimate Whites only society is created, but they arent allowed in because they arent pure enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

Pretty funny for a homemade cartoon

>It's supposed to represent the three main faction of Sup Forums originally.
Its supposed to represent the three routes of becoming "alt-right." The socially retarded weeb who found it through Sup Forums, the successful normie who got fed up with all the shit in the modern world, and the WN 1.0 dyed-in-the-wool neo-nazi. They had an AMA on leddit but it got holocausted.

>Too bad it has since gone too far into TRS territory.
What the fuck does that even mean?

>Favoring natsoc too much and shilling Spencer a little too hard.
They've just moved into genuine white nationalism rather than Sargon-level low-hanging fruit critiques.

I bet it pissed off Sinead to be shill of the month next to Ben Shapiro

this

the empire is done

they deserve it

long live catalunya

yea but I wish they woulds step back. I remember how in earlier episodes they would call murdoch chan for the extremest shit she would say but now they seem to preach that shit in every single episode

some of their content is pretty funny

Sinead is so fucking unhinged, she would be good if it wasn't for the crazy outbursts and unironic flat earth shilling.

same here dude

The role play would be god tier

Nope.

The unreleated shorts and music vids are clever, but the character series are cringy.

Amazing stuff. It adds a new creative force to attack (((them))) and pill new normies.

They fucking nailed it on the PewDiePie shit.

He's a shill *XFiles Music*

yea I get what you mean

you ever listen to deplorable princess?

Did you know mario's name is mario mario. Zelda is zelda zelda not joming either.

i like their depiction of rthedonald

One of the best scenes.

I watched one video of hers where she got majorly assblasted over the "repeal the 19th" shit during the election. Made my night.

fuck you and fuck Mexico. Fuck non-white people.

Also, Murdoch Murdoch is the shit

fuck the chemistry between all of them is so good

web.archive.org/web/20170110034730/https://www.reddit.com/r/altright/comments/56osr4/we_are_murdoch_murdoch_ask_us_anything/?st=iu39e7i7&sh=7317a12f

>yea but I wish they woulds step back.
They grew up

They're legit. Do you let he cartoon format fool you.

I unironically resonate with many of their messages, and being able to laugh in the midst of them makes it great. Their channel is one of those things I wish would never change too much.

Hearing murdoch chan talking about nat soc makes me chub up.

>"The Last Stand of Implicit Whiteness"
That's it!

But I think there's supposed to be at least one more video, right?

Fun tv sow

I like them so much i dont even care if they shill their content here.

They've gone from explicitly calling it out to making her a disruptive, divisive force in the war because she wants to go full 1488 all the fucking time when it's not strategically wise. Pay attention.

>they still haven't mentioned JBP

yea I read that Q/A live, i know they were never ironic,they've just been really hitting it over the head recently you know

Please tell me they look normal

the most talented artist on the right.

somebody here should give this guy a budget and see what he can do with it.

To the untrained eye

I am a huge fan honestly, I have watched almost every single one of their videos and gotten good laughs out of them.

Mouth animations are TERRIBLE. How can you be so lazy as to not get something with a better resolution!? The hell is with that blur!? And the placement of the mouth is usually quite off too....like, they'll make some nice looking shots otherwise, but the mouth is such an important thing in animation due to how it draws the eye. It's one small thing that can totally fuck up a show in terms of the design. It doesn't even need to be that great considering the context of the series but the blur is laughably bad. You can't just take inspiration from an ideology that praised artistic excellence and fuck up like that, it's hypocritical.

First few were pretty funny but they went too edgy with all the stormfag bullshit.

I like how the "European Ethno State" has American flags on all of the houses.

Murdoch-chan is a virgin QT.

That is what makes it funny you fucktard.

Dont listen to this leag. Never change murdoch bros.

That's part of what makes it great dude. They still use stock photos by choice.

Hahaha fucking beaner. Call yourself SPANISH or CASTIZO if you are actually hwite. The only hispanic people are browns or ancient tribes the romans fought.

Not as far as I know, this was the newest one. All of the videos should be on that link though.

Just fuck off. You retards realize your exact same criticism are why South Park got so memetic and popular in the first place, right?

Wait, of course you don't because you are all 16 and/or obvious shills. Murdoch Murdoch is the most original Sup Forums YT content on the internet right now.

So that means it was Dr. Murdoch or regular Murdoch. Neat.

Edgy, funny, entertaining and plenty of Red pills.
The Alt Right has the freshest memes.

that and emily youcis

Cringey for the most part. They seem like newfags

>Made the original Shills video
>newfags

Dude, I get it, I know how the art direction of this show works. Years of watching adult swim has taught me that; it adds to the comedy and is usually quite deliberate.

What I'm saying is that, despite that, I think the show would be better if they improved the mouths and I seriously doubt it'd make it any less funny (think of robot chicken, they use a very similar style of mouth animation). As someone with actual training in animation I know how dead important the mouth is, and all these people have to do is upgrade their shit to higher resolution photos. It's not that hard.

It might not be a problem for you faggots but for anyone with any actual taste it's something of a deal breaker. Of all the shows on adult swim, I have never seen one that's fucked up mouths on this level, and that's REALLY saying something.

A little cringey, but it's funny and doesn't tryhard too much. Kind of like south park but with added nazism.

1 POST BY THIS ID

SLIDE THREAD DETECTED

>s someone with actual training in animation I know how dead important the mouth is, and all these people have to do is upgrade their shit to higher resolution photos. It's not that hard.

Well send them an e-mail to contribute your efforts. Has it ever dawned on you that maybe they're just normal people who are trying to produce a cartoon while they live normal lives? I'm sure it's not that easy for someone with no training to master animation.
Shoot them a message and help contribute leaf

Here you go.
Not doing their show for them but I rest my fucking case. Not a master by any means but considering their bases are Wojak a suitable style isn't hard to find at all. Yes, they're busy people I'm sure but it doesn't take long at all to come up with something more suitable.

So make them a set of high-res mouths and send them. They'd probably take them. I unexpertly kind of agree with you, it's a tiny bit distracting.

What's the bet that will appear in their next show in some form? Or that they'll exaggerate the crudeness of the mouths to spite you? :)

Good job asshole

> Or that they'll exaggerate the crudeness of the mouths to spite you? :)

If that happened my impotent rage would know no bounds. I'd probably laugh about it, but only after I punched a hole through my monitor.

The Brexit vid was legitimately a powerful message.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ

I would marry Murdoch-chan and create the next generation of Aryan children.

genuinely nazis

genuinely funny

not bad

Isn't that just Internet Aristocrat voicing every single character?

>Look at this based black guy in a Trump hat! The democrats are the real racists.

>No goddamn it! We are!

My fave video is "Obama's Legacy"

Meme war episode has a great monologue. I like seeing all the familiar faces from the campaign trail.