Get Out Movie 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

This movie about how evil white people are is now 100% certified fresh on rotten tomatoes.
I think that a movie like this is bad for society and deserves to fail miserably how about you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsmno9IxiYM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=TLwhyIbNzKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On another note I think some creative people could make some great memes with this movie poster.

Get out we're full!

I think it looks good. Stop sperging out because you can't understand things beyond the most literal level. You're the "wah, this video game has a titty" of the right.

black people need representation in movies and thank god they are getting it. Its time for white people to sit down. The white race has passed and has made its mark on the world

>Jews make movies
>somehow white people need to"sit down"

Hollywood shill detected.

>thinkin rel hard jaquan what sort of movie should we make
>i got nuffin tyrone
>i kno how bout amovie about white people
>sheeet

On my tablet but i tried

I'm not even telling you to go see it. You just don't have to make threads wishing media you don't personally like didn't exist.

Why not? Does your Hollywood producer employer frown upon it?

msm cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsmno9IxiYM&feature=youtu.be

not bad

Not watching Hollywood crap is a good life habit with many benefits for mental health.

This movie was put into production banking on the fact that we would now be in Hillary's America.

It's going to be one of the biggest bombs of all time.

>100% on (((rotten tomatoes)))
Its like they want to be put in an oven

About 80% of movie critics are 60 year old Jews and the rest are hipster feminists.
Of course they're giving trash like this positive reviews.

Alt right shits getting so triggered about a movie. Why can't you have fun, Sup Forums?

How can people take this "horror" movoe seriously I saw an ad for this with a white man telling Daquwan that he wishes he could've voted for Obama a third, or is it trying to be a dark comedy? I don't care I'll give it a miss.

its been a long time since >we had any fun

LA fag here, I know the producers to this movie. What should I do at the screening of it?

Kys

Splice in a a WE WAZ KANGZ meme

hey lebcho

stand up and tell them jackdurden.com is a hoax by fox

Has anyone watched the movie? How was it?

>fun
is the consolation prize of the apathetic nihilist, who doesn't have a true fight in him to leave a mark in this world.

So he has fun. He has fun, because that's his coping mechanism. When he isn't smart enough, he mocks the "nerds", when he isn't strong enough, he mocks the "bullies", all to mask the bile in his throat, the bitter resentment, when he realizes, he is just a loser.

Humour is the elvish dance of pointless ideas for the people, who are strong enough to live life sincerely and seriously.

When he will die childless or see his nation, family conquered, beaten to submission to serve their new masters, he would break if he couldn't lull himself with the last drops of nihilism that he couldn't succeeded, and in fact no one can; that EVERYTHING is pointless, it has to be, since whenever he tried he lost.

So he says,
>at least I had fun

Yeah, but no one gives a shit about your fun.

I'll be getting baked as fuck and watch it after work tonight.
I love how my favorite "genre of thriller"
>read as erotica fetish
has got a big budget behind it

I hope they put in body-horror, oh god that would make me so HAR-
happy, yes, happy

screencapped.

It's kind of got a new and decent plot for a horror movie, it's a little more on the nose but you could say Texas Chaimsaw Massacre is just as anti-white

I thought this board was called politically incorrect, not butthurt about movies

>be half white
>marry and impregnant a (((white))) woman
>make movie about evil white people
What did he mean by this?

And watch it go down like little urban annie

Almighty kek

where can i stream this? Buress is funny as shit, I can take a few chops from him if he can take chops from Eric Andre

No you're right. Lets continue the normalization of making the white man evil. Doesn't the plot of this movie revolve around a white women and her black boyfriend. I thought Sup Forums considered coal burning degenerate.

It's literally a movie you stupid niggers you know it's make believe right?

reeee

I generally avoid movies these days but this looked genuinely unsettling and creepy.

Yes I know, because Hollywood never pushes an agenda.They are just good poor movie makes who dindu nuffin.

>a little more on the nose

>Literally the only movie in Rotten Tomatoes history to get 100% rating
>Sup Forums will still say it is shit

You sound like an SJW.

>wow, 24 really continues to normalize the hatred of black and brown men.

You sound like some one who should be in Redditt.

its just a movie.. you whiny fucking bitches are like liberals.

Need I remind you that the ghostbusters remake sucked ass and it got glowing critic reviews as well?

>Rotten Tomatos
Stopped reading right there, those ass faggot butthurt liberals "no fun allowed" bitches don't know shit about movies and are always biased to leftism.

Like, Jesus, USA.
I remember that movie "A dog's purpose" that let me cry like a little bitch for the first time in years and apparently (((they))) rated it bad because of the fake news SOMEONE """leaked""" before the release.
Since the funniest thing is that the movie has enough diversity (both whites and blacks) in that movie and was pretty conservative for a Hollywood movie.

Never listen to "critics", or else, you're literally sucking their cock for free and aren't having fun.

Niggers aren't human.

GET OUT
TO AFRICA

I saw Hacksaw Ridge recently. Was one of the most horrific movies I've ever seen but 10/10. London Has Fallen was a solid 7/10, if you can get past the neocon stuff. It was great.

Both of those films were exceptional, because they weren't pozzed and visually retarded, like most Hollywood trash. They were not big studio movies though, I think.

Honestly, who cares?
It's a horror movie for black people.
It doesn't look bad at all.
I'll probably watch it once there's a good quality piratable version.

Also, what fucking major must you have in order to be a """movie critic""""?

Must suck being that major and watching movies all day without friends and family, how bitter must they be?

REMEMBER GHOSTBUSTERS AS WELL Sup Forums

could it go with this?

>Everyonewithadifferentopinionisashill.jpg

>cry like a little bitch
like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TLwhyIbNzKo

Absolutely fucking rekt.

I think those could work well together.

Enjoy it

NORMIES GET OUT

Saw the trailer. It would only appeal to sjws and blue pilled blacks.

The tone is clearly comedic. It's written and directed by a comedian.
Rotten Tomatoes score doesn't mean shit. It favours the most agreeable 6/10 flicks.

Stop sperging out over this. It's irrelevant.

I think it would be good for our Euro Bros African migrant problem.

Movie is actually seems like a dark comedy. Specially considering Jordan Peele is the producer, it advertised as Horror though.

if they actually took time to read the reviews and thought about how Peele usually stands on subjects of race and social justice they would realize that the film actually makes fun of the exhausting lengths that liberal white go through to fell better about themselves. But no, we see headlines and make assumptions just like leddit

It's just more pozz desu

Damn.

It reminds me of that /fit/izen user that lifted for his dad.

Just FYI.
Roger Corman's Death Race 2050 is also 100% fresh.
Pic unrelated.

That's a cool pic. It needs a fashwave treatment.

You mean 85% on the tomatometer.
And critic rankings are always masturbation over old films.
Seriously, you look at the top films of all time and 50% are black and white

>That's a cool pic. It needs a fashwave treatment.
Watch the movie, then get back to me about that.

They're your edgy contraritarians though.

>3.6/10 IMDb
>3.1/10 Filmaffinity
hmmm

>And critic rankings are always masturbation over old films.
It's not old.
It's the remake of the '70s original with Stalone and the hanging masturbater .
This new one is just came out.

Only 6.8 on based IMDb though.

Hacksaw was fugin epic man, what is wrong with you? I mean all the religious bullshit was stupid but firefights were sick.

I for one will not be giving the theatres any money while it plays.

Half castes are always up in arms about their heritage. They know they're never truly accepted by either side, so they throw bitchfit after bitchfit against one side until they fit in.

It's usually against the whites because it's harder to fit in with us.

The time of the Orc has come

Why are you posters outraged that Caucasian people are portrayed as "evil" in this movie or even caring about your "collective" racial image?

Why do you care what other races think if your superior regardless, why does it strike a nerve? It really doesm't matter.

Live stream it on periscope.

jesus christ, hungary

>based IMDb
>'User communication is problematic' IMDb

Because it is just more purely contrived bullshit coming out of hollywood, for the sake of more tedious virtue signaling, and nothing more. It's tiresome, and it needs to end.

MISANTHROPY PURE

Absolutely raked

Gyere ide anyukahoz, kis gyerekem. Meg gyógyítom mind fájdalmat...

haha love it

>jordan peele

Those are reviews from (((movie critics))) not from actual people. Anyone working in the media should be distrusted.

Seriously? White people are the only ones told they can't defend their racial image or identity, or even their right to exist.

Fuck off.

You should absolutely care about your people. If every other group does it but you don't then you're divided and conquered. These are your people, they share your heritage, genetics, and culture. Not having racial solidarity is how we got into this mess in the first place.

Can't disagree... but you good man?

this user gets it.

livestream it

You know before I saw the trailer for this movie I thought genuine racism in films was a relic of the past from things like birth of a nation, but Jordan Peele you proved me the fuck wrong. You did it. You actually made a movie that's horrifically racist and made it sell in 2017.

>rotten tomatoes
the same fucking site that gives better ratings to suicide squad than the WoW movie... they are the SJW of movie ratings sites.

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't give ratings.

True, genuine autism right here