ZERO WEEKS maternity leave

This is egregious and unacceptable. Why does an advanced industrialized nation such as the United States have absolutely no guaranteed parental leave while developing nations like Iran and Bangladesh do?

because we have to pay welfare to minorities

Why get paid for a life choice. Fucking hand outs these days are beyond a joke.

We do, so long as you've got a worthwhile job. Also:
>women working

upvoted, see you on r/childfree my Sup Forumsrother

>Guarantee

Any professional employer provides maternity leave, if you work a shit job and can't afford to have kids you shouldn't be having kids.

That picture is fucking stupid.

>mapping
it's a fucking circle

>compared to US
no comparisons are made

Every real job already has this. Only the bottom of the barrel who wouldn't have jobs if they mandated this don't have it.

Because we believe business owners should have some freedom too.

>all of those countries giving paid maternity leave
>all of those countries objectively worse than the US in every way
Was this supposed to prove something?

This.

I'd say it would be a good idea. Get new mothers home and once they bond with their babies they will want to stay at home to tend to them and the household. Extend it longer if both were previously working and there is still a working husband in the house to cushion the finances. It will help whites and other good, productive citizens.

40% of food stamp recipients are white. Largest group.

thanks that's awesome so we could have at least 60% of our money back if we stopped paying welfare to minorities

i'm not against welfare

If men get in on that maternity leave action, then sure. If it's only for women, then no. Why should they get it AND demand for equal pay?

Why do you think we haven't sub replacement fertility rate?

70% of America, only 40% of food stamps.

looks like someone else must be using a LOT of food stamps despite being only 12.5% of the pop or less.

Upboat

I don't know how that mean we have 0 weeks of mandatory maternity leave.

>developing states
>Iran

Pick one.
I hate when people aggressively voice their political beliefs when they aren't qualified, and therefore have little meaning, but yet the same value in a vote -- the downsides of democratic governments!

Spics

Would be awesome if it guaranteed women would stay the fuck out of the workforce.

Is there any bigger strain on the global economy than women working?

I doubt you have children or have any idea the cost/care involved.

In my teen years working in the service industry I've worked with women who have had children and then two weeks later are forced to go back to work. Not everyone has good jobs.

Children are expensive. I know I am NEVER leaving my children in day care. My wife is a nurse and thankfully has a very flexible schedule. It will suck not having her work, but when we have children their well being is our priority. Young children NEED their mom. There is no sense having a mom work, leaving a young baby home with a stranger, or at a day care.

I do believe their should be a little cusion, at least a month, for all fulltime working women. Again, not everyone has good jobs. This country makes it difficult to have families.

I really don't know how people have families working $10/HR jobs. People , w/o college education, back a few decades were once able to live comfortably. What happened?

Here in CR the maternity leave is 16 weeks.
The brits are crazy, 40 fucking weeks, fuck that, if I were a business owner in the UK I'd only hire men.

This is wrong. Canada has a year.

Women abuse the hell out of it too. It's considered to be a good way to not have to work for literally years. They usually never enter the workforce again after they've trapped some guy and maternity has run out.

Bringing life in to the world just because it's convenient to you is evil. Every few weeks another girl at my workplace disappears, never to be seen again. She, like the overwhelming majority, got pregnant due to the usual incompetence by the man, woman or both.

This sounds like bitterness or jealousy to certain slow-in-the-minds. The fact is that these women see a free ride and see freedom from work, but inevitably they end up bitter and full of resentment.

maternity leave is for countries that don't want to actively destroy the white race.

Verified. My wife is taking 1 year off.

paid maternity leave is fucked, why the fuck should someone pay you get getting knocked up? its fucking stupid is what it is and people would hire less women as a result, who wants to pay some dopey bitch for getting knocked up? not meeee

>UK
>40 weeks
So if you are a woman in the UK, land a job and then just get pregnant and give birth every 9 months you just get free money?

Maternity leave only encourages child neglect, just means she stops working a little while after the birth then neglects her child so she can go back to work. Cunts shouldn't have jobs in the first place.
Maternity leave should be illegal. Allowing it is immoral and a condoning of chilf neglect.

You got cucked hard by capitalists.

>make the personal decision to have a child knowing full well that it'll cause you to miss weeks' worth of work
>everyone else will either have to work harder to cover for your absence or a new person will have to be hired until you come back--either way, a tremendous inconvenience for everyone
>you most likely get paid even though you're not showing up
>you could spring this on your employer at any time and even do it multiple times; zero reliability whatsoever
>"WAAAAHHH, I'M ENTITLED TO TIME OFF!"
Women in the workplace was a mistake.

we have 18 weeks paid leave + 12 months unpaid the latter requires to be employed for 12 months at the company

why should a company pay a woman to not do her job? if you can't afford for your wife to stay home with your kids maybe you shouldn't knock her up.