NEW Ben Garrison drawing

Can someone post the real version that hasn't been altered

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big things are happening in europe, i can feel it

no you can't. She has a 35% chance of winning. Close to impossible. inb4 Trump won.

if she wins or not doesnt matter, just the fact that these movements are gaining more traction all across the continent

He had a 15% chance at best, according to NYT

MSM downplayed the chances of Brexit and Trump.
le pen has a very strong chance of winning.

B-but Trump...

>Le Pen is mightier than the sword

holy fuck france is saved

Based Zyklon Ben

Polling accuracy these days looks like characters from Gurren Lagann spouting probabilities. Anime is real

damn sometimes i feel bad about the way i look but pics like this make me feel better

>Le Pen
You have to go back

Bet he knows where the Froot Loops are.

What the fuck is that? France at the disco?

>tfw shit like this makes we way less self conscious about my jaw line

when will (((they))) learn
that (((their))) actions
have consequences!

I want to believe but that 2-round system pretty much ruins any hope I have for Le Pen.

Someone post the original

dark blue is FN

>penis

>Yeah feminism wins guys! Female empowerment!

I want /r/conservative to leave

>staged event
>people losing their shit over it

She requested the appointment and they told her she had to wear the veil weeks before her trip, the fact that she actually went there and refused was a political statement to get attention and reactions, it didn't fail

Ben is on fucking point these days
fucking crisp m8 8/8

Oh God yes.

>What the fuck is that? France at the disco?

>when will (((they))) learn
>that (((their))) actions
>have consequences!

As soon as the general public starts holding the owners of the lugenpresse mass media accountable for their words in this country.

>She requested the appointment and they told her she had to wear the veil weeks before her trip, the fact that she actually went there and refused was a political statement to get attention and reactions, it didn't fail

absolutely staged but it is politics and it looks good for her.

France has a two round system which makes a LePen victory literally impossible in the second round. She would have to get 50,x % in the first to avoid the second.

How often do we have to tell you dumb amerifats
>muh Trump and brexit

Fuck off

>yo can i come and see the supreme leader
>yeh sure you have to wear the hijab tho its tradition here
>no i dont wanna
>ok then dont come
>wait k i'll wear it
>awrite come over then
>*goes to iran
>wtf you said youre gonna wear the viel
>lmao fuck u bitch
>no fuck u bitch fuck off
>lmao k later bitch
>*later in press conference
>the opressive state of iran wants me to wear a veil to talk to their superiors this is why we shouldnt let muslims in our country they hate women because of hijab ans shit vote for me pls

this fuckin alt rigth tho

She went (or better did not) to Lebanon dumbo.

Also i know your are baiting, have a (You) for effort.

>a fucking muslim american flag

b-b-but based sargon of acuck told me she is going to win...

Sargon acuck doesn't know anything about anything.
He is the most overrated YouTube eceleb getting his cocked sucked by Sup Forums there is.

k then
>yo can i come and see the president aoun
>yeh sure you have to wear the hijab tho its tradition here
>no i dont wanna
>ok then dont come
>wait k i'll wear it
>awrite come over then
>*goes to lebanon
>wtf you said youre gonna wear the viel
>lmao fuck u bitch
>no fuck u bitch fuck off
>lmao k later bitch
>*later in press conference
>the opressive state of Lebanon wants me to wear a veil to talk to their superiors this is why we shouldnt let muslims in our country they hate women because of hijab ans shit vote for me pls

This. Cultural traditions are more important than this shitty "muh feminism" garbage. If she travels to another country she should be expected to adhere to their laws. This is the same reason we don't want Muslims immigrating and replacing Western society.

The real enemy here is liberalism, not Islam. (((They))) have tricked you into hating Muslims altogether when really we should just oppose their migration to Europe. Really we share many of the same goals.

>shitskins
>having opinions about shitskin immigration to civilized countries
piss off

Hard to alter this comic actually, as its already pretty red pilled. If you shoop in a Jew face on the muslim it will just become irrelevant and uncreative crap. Garrison confirmed for based red pilled AF, who often cant be out-red pilled

When did he say that? I think he might have mentioned it offhandedly like one or twice but I don't think he's ever really talked about it.

>Malaysia
>Logical

pick one

every time he talks about Le Pen he says it, he's approaching "heres how bernie can still win" status

Nobody likes you, Mike.

A Malaysian Muslim shares their fantasy with anons that don't give a shit about their crappy religion

fucking stupid shit
The whole thing was a photo op
She agrees to fucking wear it at first, in order to have them give it to her and backs out like "oh no im not wearing this" FUCK OFF. She fucking agreed to it in the first place, and you stupid little fucking autists gobble up her act like a turkey dinner. This is why actors like Don. "The Apprentice" Trump will lead only over buffoons.

>You aren't in the timeline where the Austrian right wing won

At least Trump won, Brexit won and Le Pen may win

fuck off mike
nobody wants to buy your weeb shit

Where did you read she accepted to wear it first because thats not what Ive seen in the french web

Fuck you trumpcuck.
mighty buzzer has the best meme drawings
everyone follow twitter.com/mighty_buzzer for lovely art

>That pun
>The limp dick sword
I love that man. I really do

>listening to tampon of a cuck

>still advertising
Memes weren't meant to be sold, Mike.

You're a loser, Mike. Accept it you malayfag.

>fucking maldraw
>Did anybody even like your shitty webcomics before you inserted our politics into them or after you changed to conform to this Jewish agenda?
Nobody cares about you anymore. You're a has-been, a degenerate, and a fool. Just leave.

Mike, stop using this site as a platform to promote your own shitty weeaboo drawings.

>le pen

Is Garrison a Redditor?

What a perfect pun. Bumping out of respect.

>2 of his posts in the thread is him reminiscing the time his ass and his mother's ass got fucked by based mighty buzzer
follow @fucktyler too trumpcuck

That was half the joke
he's /ourgar/ now