Who /pills/ here?

Who /pills/ here?
I take these bad boys twice daily. My pee looks like lemon lime gatorade

Is this degenerate?

No, it's a good idea. It just means your body is not absorbing it well. Rejecting it to your urine.

That might not be the healthiest, although mine is a shade off as well, since I take B12 and D daily

Vitacuck

Looks like fish oil, some calcium, niacin and a generic penis pill..

I see nothing wrong with this

>take vitamins
>make sure i don't eat a lot of salt
>use the post vitamin urine as fertilizer
>eat plants
>vitamins go back into my body

10g of B17 a day is all I need

I take Vitamin D, taurine, glycine and creatine.

I too drink a Redbull a day..

Slow down you fool. Some pills can get lodged. If you eat right then you shouldn't need them. Most importantly taking supplements like that is rough on your liver and kidneys.

>taking (((pills)))

Smaaart user. Don't fall for the urinal jews. They just want to steal your hard earned vitamins

I take BCDE, Selenium, and Chrome in double doses. Literally can go on with my day effeciently without food or even coffee.

I take a taurine supplement and drink coffee. It's cheaper desu

my goodness

most of this shit doesnt even get absorbed

just letting you know

Nice broscience faggot

>You don't get enough D in Canada, no matter what you eat.

I'm sure Trudeau gets plenty of D.

water treatment plants sell your urine to fertilizer companies for nitrogen in the form of urea

2 multivitamin gummies(i liek gummies)
2 vitamin e
1 Effexor so I'm less likely to kill myself

heads up, if it looks like bright yellow then you have a surplus of vitamin B to the point where your body isn't absorbing it so it pees it out instead. google it if you don't believe me.

Why do you take them?

day of the rake when...

>body isn't absorbing it
>pees it out
pick one

>tfw too smart to eat healthily

Take your pills, goys.

what about olestra?
now, I understand having a slippery lubricated anus is probably degenrate, but that's a small price to pay to be able to eat as much chips as you want

>multivitamin
>L-argenine
>fish oil
What are the others?

>Fish oil
>Branched chain amino acids
>multi vitamins

pretty good

kek'd

>Effexor
If you miss like 1 day of doses, you get super vivid dreams, as well as ridiculous fatigue and headaches and tons of other shit.
Sucked balls trying to ween off of it after it really didn't help me much.
I went from like 300mg Effexor to 60mg cymbalta and I don't think life really does get any better

4 Certified Organic Multivitamins Made With Raw Ingredients Per Day (taken with food and water, 2 per serving)

4 USDA Certified Organic Ashwagandha Pills Per Day (with food and water, 2 per serving)

~4 100mg Pure Caffeine Servings Per Day (Never after 5:00 pm, taken with water or coffee in the morning, 1 per serving)

1 200mg L-theanine Suntheanine Supplement Per Day (taken in the morning upon waking up with 1 100mg Caffeine Serving)

1/4 teaspoon - 1/2 teaspoon Bacopa Every Other Day (taken with tea before bed)

nice bait

...user..

BCAA's are the biggest meme supplement of all time.

Just eat some quality protons or at least whey protons

I take far more pills then that everyday.
Heart, brain, joint, C, D, and a shit load of other supplements.

>he fell for the meme

I think I take the exact same pills, B, D and a handful of pills that are supposed to make my spunk more volumous.

Take it with your food so it has something to attach itself to and it's actually absorbed, that way you don't just have expensive urine.

bidet shill spotted

lol, nice 1
I just had (at wake up) 2x100mg caffeine, 1x200mg l-theanine and 1x20mg synephrine (dunny why, still gonna eat like shit today)

it's a pretty good start to a rough morning t b h

caffine pills with coffee , wot

you're wasting so much money for such limited cognitive gains my friend

>Nearly $100 a month
>"intelligent"

Also if your piss is a weird colour it's probably because of vitamin b2. If you're not taking that then you're probably dying

the spotty one is a multi v
the whites are calcium with magnesium, and vitamin d for muh bones
little yellow is antioxidant
capsule is probiotic
plus the fish oil

I also drink this shit every day mixed with some unfiltered raw honey

Try adding ZMA to that

Who here has taken the soup pill? Im having some right now. Nothing as good as some homemade soup.

>he fell for the meme

Since taking the multivitamin regularly, I haven't gotten sick. It's been two months. I'm an asthmatic and hd a piss poor diet (literally zero nutritional value) and have been plagued with colds nearly every other week throughout my life.

I feel fantastic since introducing this into my regimen.

As for the Ashwagandha, I have had copious amount of social anxiety because I was abused sexually as an adolescent. Over the last four months it has helped curb sudden panic attacks, has helped me relax in uncomfortable social situations.

L-theanine is clincally proven to work together with caffeine, help counteract the negative effects while enhancing the beneficial effects.

Bacopa is an experiment of mine. Couldn't tell you if it's actually having any effect. I do fall asleep incredibly easily lately, though.

I have zinc citrate and L-arginine.

Pills are a meme. I feel best when I have my life in order.

>nearly one hundred a month

I've had the multivitamins for 2 months. Got them for 20 dollars. Ashwagandha cost 20 dollars. Caffeine tablets cost 5. L-theanine cost 20.

$65 is not a lot of money, you fucking cretin, and I feel healthier than I have in years.

>Ashwagandha
does it work? If i take one will i be able to get a gf?

Yeah I pretty much never get colds/the flu really bad and I talk multivitamins usually every day too. I know it's anecdotal evidence but it's enough to convince me they're worth something. I take zinc too because it helps make more cum and seems to help with ED/getting- older-boner-problems.

Progresso canned soups are amazing actually. They're cheap as fuck and filling enough.

b vitamins give me horrible anxiety

$65 a month is actually a lot of money

If you make minimum wage and work 20 hours a week.

You have to grow some balls and be a man in order to score pussy. The pill will only help relieve anxiety. Step 1) be less of a faggot, and delete all anime pictures on your mobile device.

Its a lot of money to put in your toilet. You must admit that.

>clearly, this 1% increase in cognitive function justifies 6 hours of labor a month

It's worked for me thus far. I feel great. Haven't been sick. Am enjoying a clarity of thought that I haven't for years. You can keep telling me it's not worth it though, bro. I can afford it. Sorry you can't.

See above.

take vitamin d, herbal vegetable supplements, allergy pills, and vitamin b12

I have a feeling that if you take some multivitamens for a couple weeks that is you set for a few months.

Just suck dick for money. all you have to do is suck 2 dicks per month at the rate of for $34.50 per cock. Put that money in a little piggy bank and save it for vitamins. Problem solved.

>sees flag
my bad, I'm pretty sure your government already subsidized glory holes

>You have to grow some balls and be a man in order to score pussy
shit. I wonder if truck stop hookers are THAT nasty.

I hope you dont get a bleeding because of vit k deficiency because of the hypervitaminosis E.

don't get me wrong, I'm jumping on the nootropics bandwagon. But right now I'm just doing mild stuff like strong green tea and cinnamon/turmeric milk because it's cheap. I don't want to feel like by the end of it

I will take a one month break in March but if I get sick I'm holding you responsible.

>delete all anime pictures on your mobile device
you're asking too much

but now having researched this thing I just learned existed, I think I may try it out. I have a little trouble focusing sometimes, I was considering going to a doctor and getting a prescription for amphetamines, but this seems like a less extreme option out of the gate

>a Irish person thinks you can store nutrients for months the same way a potato does

Well all the supplements I'm taking are organic (besides L-theanine suntheanine), and have hardly any negative side effects, unless you abuse them, which... I don't see a point in that, just take the recommended dose and drink plenty of water throughout the day and you're solid.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick with this regimen for the rest of my life and I do take days off from it to give my body a break.

I have really enjoyed not being sick, and I have really enjoyed the lack of social anxiety/clarity of thought I have in social situations, since I've started this regimen ~2 months ago.

No complaints from me. I introduced every supplement individually, and at small doses before taking the full recommended dose.

>An amerifat doesnt realise he has turned the majority of his body over to nutrient storage.

Not saying my regimen is right for everyone. Just has been my experience thus far. Don't think I'm gonna add anything more, either.

I take 2 of these badboys a month and get fucked.

what did he mean by this?

>He fell for the supplement meme
>Not just eating a balanced diet
>Being a pillcuck

>mexican Balanced diets

>American "nutrition"

why are we so fat user?

>unironically believing that there is no value in consuming organic, concentrated multivitamins made from raw ingredient

>believing that in today's day and age you can meet your standard nutritional values on fast food, take out, on the garbage meat and produce that trickles down to the masses, processed foods, etc.

Okay Pedro.

I imagine it's a combination of shitty diets and the fact that everyone drives literally everywhere.

You're correct.

Can pol redpill me on magnesium supplements? Is it good for heart health?

>Trump's America.
>Life in a flyover state, home of the Rascal-tier 'obeasts'.

I take a male multivitamin that's green from the chlorella, DHA heavy fish oil, curcumin 95%, milk thistle, stinging nettle root, DIM, and i try something new once in a while like ashwaganda which helps with my social anxiety.

People have compared me to ray kurzweil but i just buy what works.

P.S. if you don't want a hangover try glutathione after getting hammered, it's basically cheating.

Don't forget to take fish oil and cod liver oil supplements lads. Good for heart health. I saw a report the other day that said fish oil has no seen health benefits, but then 2 days later "vitamin d supplements could help prevent many deaths, experts say". So if someone says supplements are just a meme, wait down the road when the medical community does a full 180 (360 then walk away) and changes their tune. It does no harm taking them so you have nothing to lose.

Rather than pills, why not just eat Durian.

I know it smells like shit but Durian is pretty much a super fruit if you look at its Nutrition Facts

>It does no harm taking them

Bullshit, supplements can fuck you up just as bad as any prescription drug

Only take the minimum you need and if you follow a healthy diet you don't need any at all