There are literally people on this board (Christcucks) that believe in magic

>There are literally people on this board (Christcucks) that believe in magic.

It's only shills that want people to think that Sup Forums is retarded. No actual Christians here.

>implying christians aren't the lest of your worries with people who believe in the flat earth, psychic powers, lizard people from other dimensions, ect

I am Christian

Kekism is the only religion that provides magic.

Christians often believe in flat earth bullshit, illuminati secret order and lizard people.

shill bait thread meant to slide other pol threads dont post here and sage them and warn others they changed tactics cause they done a poll on pol and christians were the majority SWNDU

You're an idiot.

None of that is more ridiculous than believing in a magic Jew who was his own dad.

spooky

But all of its true you retard.

expelliarmu-

Kek is real, user.

Oh, user. You have no idea

Many of us have flashes from the future, you can know what will happen even if it's for a a mere second. This is proof enough that there is some sort of magic at work, and that parallel universes are a possibility.

This isn't just /x/ bullshit, it's all over history.

>Many of us have flashes from the future,
user, I'm not sure how to put this to you. But that's /x/ bullshit.

implying ritualistic consuming of the flesh and blood of a demigod to avoid internal damnation isn't real

>There's actually fedora faggots on here that believe communism works.
>Like this cancerous reddifaggot

>there are literally people on this board that believe contingent things can exist without a non-contingent being maintaining them in existence

Oh yeah, you've reminded me of another thing.

Some of these retards are Catholic and believe their shitty stale bread is literally the body of a dude that's been dead for 2000 years. Despite it looking, feeling, smelling and tasting exactly like shitty stale bread.

>There's actually fedora faggots on here that believe communism works.
No, I'm very right wing.

I just don't believe in fucking fairy tales.

>the total universe
>contingent
Proof?

>666

I forgot Christcucks also believe in evil numbers.

Where will the madness end?

What happened before the big bang?
Why did the big bang happen?
Nothing but silence from physicists.
I admit God having profits is a long shot, but I really want answers to my first two questions.
Also Mr. Sun is going to swallow Earth Mother in a few billion years, we don't have good plans there either.

tell me where you are faget, and I will throw fireball at you

We weren't the ones who marching for and promoting civil rights for niggers and faggots.
We weren't the ones advocating for science to make possible for people to "change genders".
We weren't the ones promoting hedonism.
Get fucked athecuck.

Actually yeah you were. Pic related, the face of civil rights for niggers.

Also there's nothing wrong with LGBT people. I dunno why that's supposed to be an insult that atheists thought we shouldn't punish men for liking penis.

Stop responding to shills