ANTI TRUMP GENERAL

Wow, so you didn't care about Muslim children being stuck in a warzone, families being torn apart, our environment being destroyed, science being brought back to the dark ages, but once he goes after MUH WEED now Sup Forums has come to its sense. Who fucking cares as long as you're on board

WELCOME TO THE RESISTANCE YOU FUCKING TRAITORS, WANT TO REDEEM YOURSELVES BACK TO HUMANITY? HERE ARE THE STEPS

1.Admit you made a fatal mistake voting for Pumpkin Pinochet
2. Join us at your local representatives town hall and make fucking sure your voice is heard, sorry being a meek introvert isn't an excuse. You have a country to restore the respect of
3.Find a local protest and bring a sign demonstrating you were a Trump supporter and explain to a crowd your irresponsible decision and why you have reformed and let's see if we'll forgive you
4. VOTE THE GOP OUT OF THE FUCKING FRAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT ARCHAIC CONCEPT OF "CULTURE" OR YOUR RACIAL INSECURITIES THE DEMOCRATS ARENT; GOING TO LITERALLY BRING DOWN THE WHOLE WORLD
5. VOTE TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE, IF IT MEANS HILLARY RUNS AGAIN SO FUCKING BE IT

And to you Berniebros and third party shills, you're not out of this equation either. Your stamping your feet brought us this buffoon and now it's your obligation to also follow these steps

THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE RESISTANCE GENERAL

IMPEACH

cool story, bro

Maybe if the "men" didn't flee into Europe instead of fighting for their homes, their family would not be in any trouble.

Are you American?
No?
Fuck off

Don't you have your own corrupt government to deal with?

8 years
faggot

This thread is bad and you should feel bad

and then you come here and preach to us while you're racist. This is absolutely digusting you should feel ashamed of yourself

Reminder (((((trump))))) = GWB 2.0

Reminder last time the GOP had this much power the economy tanked and we invaded Iraq.

7 years and ten months, homosex.

>The Nigler enters from the North

>trumpfaggots calling others homos

Lol eat shit cunt. Sup Forums is going back liberal like under bush. Nobody here I ironically supports trump anymore after his war on drugs announcement.

trump will be gone soon, trust me im CIA

Kill yourself

tl:dr

hes also declared war on trannys. thats like 50% of /pol

I hope a black guy rapes trumps ass in prison

how does it feel to be aggressively retarded? does it hurt?

we will arrange that special. jared will be joining him too.

This crane isn't unsafe enough.
Let's hang a huge fucking sail on it.

Dissa salt. Issa very very, so salty.

then why reply to me?

feck off snowflake

Pence is Dubbya, Trump is the God Emperor. Bannon is the alpha protection. Bannon goes down, Trump goes down.

That said, we attack Iran, Israel will drag our boys into a land-clearing holy war that will make Iraq seem like a Disney movie.

Pence's CPAC speech was directed more at Israelis than his US base. Scared the shit outta me, desu.

I give it 60/40 we go to war with Iran b/t now and next spring. Hillary was 90/10. Putin and Bannon are the buffers rn. McCain is chipping away at them w the Clinton/Bush/Soros crime cabal.

It will be bigly.

March 20 will be yuge!

donald drumpf is not my president

Lol. I don't know if re tard ed people are as dumb as you.
>ţrump can't win a primary
> Trump won't be elected
>ťrump won't... electoral college
> Trump will be thrown out
>Trump can't throw out Mexicans
> Trump will be impeached
>Trump will be thrown in jail for life
> some ancient pop star has evidence that will jail trump

All fake, all lies. Just like all your posts.

2 posts

SLIDE THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS

Why should the US, or anyone, be the nanny of the world? That's not why we were put on the earth. You though, you can help them as much as you want. Good luck though, there are 7 billion people. We couldn't help everyone if we wanted to - and we don't.

>resistance general
Hahaha no.

#puppet

thats no lie

desu i don't give a fuck
also, sage

cant hear you with all that putin cock in your mouth.

wow, if you type t b h it's replaced with desu
test
desu
desu
desu
desu
desu

It sucks when public policy can potentially fuck up your life, huh? I studied horticulture and now I'm afraid of investing in the weed industry that my state just got. It's a fucking cash crop that we all smoke privately in our homes and Trump won't let us have it.

12, my dude.

> your own corrupt government

Pissing sad ''humanitarians'' like yourself off does not make Trump corrupt. Horrible bait thread. Sage

Sounds like someone's butthurt that their political party isn't in power anymore desu :3

Stop trying to divide, shills, worst case we have to buy med cards, oh no. And Trump already said it's a STATE'S rights

sage
sage
>sage
>sage

and they say shills don't come here

Fuck Islam

>FUNeral

What? Just because I want to smoke up, I've got to accept all the other shit. Fuck off. Let him ban it then, you cunt.

>this is the best shills can come up with

I say we make this a Kek thread

>impeach Trump for enforcing existing federal law
???

s a g e
a
g
e

>still a fucking slide thread you fuck goddammit sage this shit