State Your Power Level

State Your Power Level

> financially independent
> libertarian political view
> remember many past lives
> redpill everyone i speak to (unless its a party and people just want to have fun)
> yes the oligarchs are mostly jews and satanists
> understand that everyone creates their own reality using their thoughts and have a good personal practical grasp on this
> life is a game consciousness plays with itself, pretending to be seperate identities for the purposes of immersion, interest and connection

Other urls found in this thread:

abebooks.co.uk/book-search/title/the-vortex-key-to-future-science/author/david-a-ash-peter-hewitt/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08MK_O_TQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wagecucking for zogbucks
>hate myself and want to die
>know that Hitler and David Icke are completely right about everything

>3-4 existential crises under my belt
>hate the Jews and their tricks
>lift weights to spite the Jews
>appear totally Chad normie
>nobody knows my power level
>study and implement behavioral modification and organizational design for work at fancy consulting company that charges $300 an hour for my shitty PowerPoint presentations
>the more I learn I become more and more convinced that people are morons, we are essentially animals who pretend what we do in life matters, we have no superlative purpose, and we are far too flawed and primitive for any god to have invested time in creating us let alone to have an ongoing interest in our well being
>just got a puppy and now kind of have something to live for

advice:
-learn about business and start your own
-empower yourself financially, in health (both physically and mentally), and in relationships (sexual or otherwise)
- learn to build your own power and maintain it (tip: you have lots of power but you use it on yourself in the form of self-hate, reverse the flow)
- intellectual understanding, such as understanding what hitler tried to do and what icke talks about is one thing, but broaden that intellect into action

>nobody knows my power level
time to change that. increase your power level by empowering others

>>the more I learn I become more and more convinced that people are morons, we are essentially animals who pretend what we do in life matters, we have no superlative purpose, and we are far too flawed and primitive for any god to have invested time in creating us let alone to have an ongoing interest in our well being
see above

>reliant on family money in late 20s
>underemployed
>closed borders libertarian political view
>dunno about all that but i did salvia and a half dose of shrooms and have smoked plenty of cannabis
>i redpill ppl sometimes when im drunk
>evil ppl are doing evil things
>we are all victims of culture
>life is i dunno man lets end human suffering and explore space together

Start your own businesses people. Become leaders in your local areas. Voice your views to everyone. Be opinionated. Be an opinion leader. Be that cool alpha intelligent guy that you would vote for. Anyone that uses pol has a far greater understanding of the world than most others. Never believe you're a victim.

how old are you op?

Early thirties. It took me 10 years to get to this point. Worked on it daily, with many two steps forwards one step back. Still had a lot of fun in my twenties. Have two long term loving relationships, and fucked 30 women between 25 and 30.

Have new goals Im working on in my thirties including writing a novel, digital painting and animation (something I put on the backburner after finishing art college). And want to have children.

Everything shifted for me when i read a book when i was 17 years old that gave me a deep understanding of the following:
>> life is a game consciousness plays with itself, pretending to be seperate identities for the purposes of immersion, interest and connection

>Have two long term loving relationships, and fucked 30 women between 25 and 30.
sounds awful lol. nah but other than that good for you.

Should have read have *had* two (not at the same time). One in my early twenties, the other in my early thirties.

What do you do?

what was the book you read? that idea sounds familiar to me

Also one of the things I learned by fucking over 30 women in a few short years (and I know people who have fucked a lot more), is that it almost never ends, that desire for sex with multiple women. That paradox of deep fulfilment of a one true love versus exciting sexual fulfilment of multiple partners, is something that is deeply embedded in the male DNA. Literally the only reason a man doesn't just indefinitely fuck lots of women is the fact that every so often you find a girl and fall in love and actually don't want to fuck anyone else (until you fall out of love). Pairbonding basically.

I invest in internet businesses. When I say financially independent Im not a millionaire, yet. You can be financially free on one or two hundred thousand a year, and just build it up over the years. Whats more important to me at this point is not how much I make, but having lots of free time to meditate and read books.

It was called the Vortex: abebooks.co.uk/book-search/title/the-vortex-key-to-future-science/author/david-a-ash-peter-hewitt/

It builds on a scientific theory from the 19th century and uses it to explain unexplained phenomena and then goes into a spiritual discussion in the last couple of chapter. It was perfect for my age and reading level at the time.

Was the book "Thinking and Destiny" by Percival?

what about that book convinced you and changed your way of thinking?

No, see Although I have just downloaded Thinking and Destiny. Thanks. 1000 pages, a fucking beast!

seeIts basically eastern philosophy meets a quantum theory.

>converted to Islam and have 5 wives and securing the 14 words while other swedes do the dishes
>red pill everyone because they can't argue against me because they don't know if it will be racist or not
>own a mosque and a pizzeria in rinkeby and make millions while other swedecucks ask their wives if they can go out with the guys on Friday
>own several apartments for each wife and one house
>don't drink because its haram but women around me drink and I get more ass than a toilet seat
Embrace the good life Sup Forums.

I can respect that.

Some more thoughts on money and financial independence and a couple of reading recommendations.

I know a few people that basically burnt themselves out in order to become millionnaires and live a lavish lifestyle at a young age.

Becoming rich so quickly meant they were utterly imbalanced, and ended up using drugs and/or using hookers to be happy. All that bullshit.

As long as you build yourself up financially over the years you don't need to rush it, of course, don't deny yourself of financial opportunites, but also don't deny yourself the time to grow and learn in other areas. Balance.

The only reason anyone wants to be a millionaire at the age of 25 or 30 is if they want a lambo and to live like an elite and have status. This is not a path I recommend.

Two books I "money books" recommend reading are Think and Grow Rich (a classic from the early 20th century), and Money and Law of Attraction by Abraham Hicks.

Muslims are fucking scumbags, but one thing they have right is that usury is pretty destructive.

Keep it coming, OP, I'm here.

Extradimensional creature inhabiting a willing body.
>we are in symbiosis.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08MK_O_TQ

I make a living off returns from playing the market that average significantly above the norm.

Being a high-functioning schizoid autist has its perks when it comes to spending all day fucking around on the internet and paradoxically monetizing that behavior as another mind puppeteered by the invisible hand to go forth and chart the frontiers of human knowledge.

Politically I have no alignment other than to whatever affords me the greatest means of pursuing meaning in this merciless reality. In practice, I number among the transhumanist elite and see morals only as shaping pieces of the great machine's countless intricate mechanical networks.

I lay my thoughts out here not to LARP, but to invite whoever should read them to consider the vast realm of possibility unfolding before us. History is doing nothing less than accelerating at an unprecedented pace, all that we take for granted as the human collective is soon to be torn forcibly away by the winds of change approaching the ferocity of a great cosmic discharge, and what is now inevitable is a celestial era of insanity and prosperity made indistinguishable from the other.

And so I implore any that read these words to embrace the madness that lurks in your deepest thoughts and bring it to light that it might be shorn of its misconception and arcane ageless truths be made to shine brighter than suns.

oritur machina Dei

>libertarian view
>any kind of power level

May as well just kys desu senpai

On thoughts on reality. Understand that you create your own reality in a very deep and profound way. And I'm not just talking about your own personal health and fitness, financial health etc, I'm talking about society, civilization, the physical universe. All are reflections of your own inner beliefs, often deeply buried (uunconscious) and running on automatic. A kind of program set in the past to give a certain kind of experience and reality. This program can be changed at any time, but the old commands have to be deleted.

A good foundational spiritual path is threefold in my view:

1) Positive visualizations and affirmations of the things you want to experience.

2) Deconstruction of your beliefs systems. Write down things you consider to be true every so often. Also pay attention to the thoughts you have in everyday life. Things to watch out for are basic things that you assume to be true or kind of semi-consciously think, and are often generalizations e.g. having the thought "life's difficult" whilst doing something stressful. Notice these beliefs and disregard any that don't serve you or others.

When it comes to either creating positive thoughts or deleting unwanted thoughts, this should be done lightly. Don't get too bogged down in either activity.

The only reason people struggle with the law of attraction is that old unconscious thoughts can block new ones, thus rendering new ones ineffective. The program cannot have directly conflicting commands, or put another way, the new positive beliefs cannot blossom in a field of negative ones.

3) Meditation. with practice this is actually very enjoyable and deeply relaxing. it acts as a true reset, on a much deeper level than sleeping actually.

maximum freedom minimum authoritarianism. government is there to protect and help enhance the individual using the lightest touch possible whilst still being effective.

btw, isn't it about time you audited that federal reserve of yours and worked out who you owe 18 trillion gorrilian to?

>i like to be ruled by corporate jews and have a toddler rape dungeon: the ideology

LOVIN IT KEEP IT COMIN

We're on pretty much the same track, I'm glad someone here is also like this

But,

>> yes the oligarchs are mostly jews and satanists

Is it normal to (((hear them))) calling me? I think I'm overprojecting though, but my mind is in a loop and keeps going back to this fantasy every once in awhile

>treasurer of my own currency

very low taxes and deregulation would mean that small businesses could compete more easily with larger ones. in the current system larger companies get away with not paying huge amounts of taxes by simply using any profits on never ending expanding. smaller businesses often don't want to expand, and pay more taxes relatively speaking. this in itself would create a fairer capitalist environment and help combat corporatism.

regulations mostly benefit larger companies but are a hinderance to the average small to medium sized business.

law and order would still be fully enforced within a libertarian system. fbi, police etc.

what a bunch of empty horseshit

>financially dependant (though moving out to work abroad starting this month)
>can determine most events' role in global politics
>hate (((jews))) but love jews
>will start studying AI in uni this year
>work out a lot to see what I can be capable of becoming
>try to lead by good example
>red pill most people I meet slowly and subtly on the current state of affairs
>have shit knowledge about the self

Please help me become a better and stronger human being. I've got time, I'm still young.
Any books to recommend/advice?

meditate, learn to quieten your mind. i highly doubt any of these oligarchs have telepathic ability. you may just be tuning into their belief systems somehow.

how is recommending learning to start a business and therefore determine their own financial destiny horseshit? do you want them to serve coffee for a corporation forever?

>overnight Walmart wage slave for the past decade
>in mid 30s
>uneducated/no GED
>pay $700 for a 10x10 room
>Hopefully die in under a decade to give a financial chance at life for my younger brother with my life insurance payout

This nigga won't even show up on the scouter.

Youre so obviously some easymode faggot that got some money and then put it to work.

Someone working at Starbucks cant just 'start a business'
A student that just graduated and is saddled with a five figure student loan cant just 'start a business'

You Jim Carrey wannabe 'life is just a simulation bro' faggots are the fucking worst.

read some of my comments and book recommendations in them.

in terms of career my advice is to never get involved working for someone else.

never get caught up in hate. you don't need to love the enemy, just work on helping yourself and others you think deserve some help. dont try to be perfect, its fine to have vices. but respect yourself and others. i mean, even the oligarchs have been incredibly clever with an almost insane appetite for power to get where they are. even if its starting to fall to pieces for them, they managed to keep the show going for a while. if it wasn't for the internet opening up information to the population they might have succeeding in enslaving humanity.

Autism level: Over 9000

Erm i had a five figure student debt. I started at my parents house after I finished uni, and worked my way out. I read and read and read and took lots of action to get the ball rolling. It wasn't easy at first but once you unblock the major negative beliefs that "things have to be hard" it does become "easy mode".

Maybe 10 years ago, you obviously have no fucking idea how restrictive and inhibiting the financial and business landscape is now for people starting with nothing.

The ship has sailed, its over. Class mobility is for the most part over. The elite has divided it between have and have nots.
And with that last post I know youre completely full of shit anyway. Literally "muh bootstraps" with no context whatsoever.

Bingo. I am tuning in, why though I can't say for sure

I started in a worse starting position, but managed to make something. I have my own time and make money in my own terms-- but i don't know. Ignorance is bliss for some people

>muh lassaiz faire
Yes I get it. What I dont get is the end goal. Use the country's resources to create capital by selling your population the newest trend of consumerist trash? Your countrymen reduced to degenrate consumers. You could be trying to achieve glory, use your imagination a bit

actually i had to start again almost from scratch in 2010 due to the financial crash. moved back in with my parents and it took me a year to move out again.

the end goal is freedom for the individual to do what they want, without harming others in the process. self-defense is a human right too. if people what to organize themselves into groups to play sports and games, fine, to explore outer space, fine, to explore inner space, fine, to gain knowledge, fine, to invent, fine, to celebrate or party, fine. what greater glory than that?

Any other books you recommend?

Im only staying awake for this thread, really.

>freedom for the individual to do what they want
To think this will not lead to the degeneration and degradation of society is extremely naive to say the least. I also do not understand why the freedom to do bad, is seen a good thing. Also you have not really responded to what I consider the inevitable outcome of your system

The Tao Te Ching translated by Stephen Mitchell. An absolutely beautiful piece of spiritual poetry. Best translation by miles.

the end goal is freedom for the individual to do what they want, without harming others in the process.
(you missed the second part of the sentence)

>Also you have not really responded to what I consider the inevitable outcome of your system

That a libertarian system would lead to out of control consumerism? Do you suggest that humans become monks with zero desire for material possessions? Are you saying government should impose a value system whereby it is conditioned into people that they should not want a mobile phone, an instrument, new clothes, etc? Sure, some people take consumerism too far, but until addiction is solved as part of the human psyche there isn't much anyone can do. Prohibition just leads to black markets.

How does one become a swedish kebab overlord?

Do you have any insights for us on how to remember past lives, or regarding antarctica?

also praise kek

Meditation.

Bampen

Your definition of harm is probably different from mine.
Present people with endless variations of uselss trash, and they will gobble it up. Present people with something more valiant and tought provoking and they will adapt. This "conditioning" you are talking about is simpler than you think, and it does not evolve le ebil gubinmint brainwashing its citizens. Instead of combating this addiction, the countries resources are used to exploit this human fault if you could call it that.

Nothing on antarctica.

On past lives it was about 4 years of daily practice before I broke through unexpectedly into my previous life. Once I broke through that first time it became a fairly regular occurence, eventually going all the way back to "source" and my split from what I call non-individuated consciousness into an individuated consciousness.

Yes Edward Bernays and all that.

Well, as society moves into more and more plurality in terms of media, due to the internet, and as social media becomes more influencial, more people get a better education that isn't dictated by the mainstream media or government financed education.

How many have watched Century of the Self, or the Greatest Story Never Told, or the countless other documentaries not seen or rarely shown on MSM, or have received hours of free lectures from university professors such as Jordan Peterson?

So the answer is that the cream of education and wisdom rises to the top in a system where the population is essentially brainstorming and collaborating and sharing their favourites online etc.

Just share the best sources of knowledge and wisdom you have with others.

The internet only really kicked off 7 years ago when facebok went viral with the entire population and online video became commonplace with youtube. And trump gets elected a few years later because people are much better informed now.