Does anybody else have this kind of sinking feeling that we will see a major happening within the next few years...

Does anybody else have this kind of sinking feeling that we will see a major happening within the next few years? The world feels so on edge, and it feels like all it will take is a solid push for shit to hit the fan

Shouldn't be. Sup Forums is the one that said Trump was going to solve everything and Hillary would lead us into WW3. For Sup Forums to admit a major upcoming hbbdg is for them to admit they fucked up big time.

The USA is not the whole world, get your head out of your ass.

Digits says massive volcanic eruption or eruptions.

I'm serious, I feel it in the pit of my gut. Some serious shit will go down over the next few years, and I know most of you feel it too. What can we do? Just, sort of, go along for the ride?

nah i remember 2001 vividly and everyone was superchill because Y2K had gone and nothing happened and people were just relaxing and playing pokemon and playstation 2 was hot shit and some nice PC games had just dropped.

basically good happenings only happen when nobody expects it.

The next happening 100% will be in China because Chinese people are super optimistic right now and think nothing can touch them.

im thinking like airbrone aids level happening, killing 150-200 million asians.

Breaking news faggot.
>things happened
>life goes on
>more things happen
why make a big deal about it ?
>

WWIII
Enjoy getting culled, libshit.

What China did you see? All I saw was throngs of people on scooters with shitty commie-block apartments in smog-choked air. No sense of egalitarian middle-class optimism, just a minority of monied elite and their lieutenants treacherously ruling over the deprived mob. The whole place is a maddening scramble to survive, like a pot full of boiling crabs.

Food was excellent though.

It doesn't in the least excite you, knowing you'll be there for a grand happening?

Pretty bold conclusion boy

Yeah I feel it too

>Does anybody else have this kind of sinking feeling that we will see a major happening within the next few years?
nope

Keep singing kumbaya, hippie peacenik scum.

get off the fucking internet turn off the TV and go outside and you will see everything is fine.

my country might not exist in 10 to 20 years time

in singapore chinese businesses are buying land everywhere

they're poised for a potential invasion and just waiting for the right time when everyone is getting their guard down

its weird how quick 2016 shifted into 'its happening' mode... i felt that way in 2011/2012 too and I had almost given up on mass consciousness. Dont be suprised if things ebb and flow, but its good to know the whole world is watching

theres always a big happening every 10 20 30 40 50 years you dumb fucking burger.

You posted this last month, fuck off

There hasn't been much of a happening in burgerville since 9/11 Mohammed, I feel like another 9/11 tier happening could happen on a global scale in a handful of years

You've got me mistaken friend, long time lurker, not so long poster

Kind of, yes. OP, the war to eradicate Islam will begin winding up within the next few years under the Trump administration.

You can't reason with these inflammatory, explosive, headcutting faggots, and it's about time that people realize that.

If kek wills it

Chekt

My fear as well. A virus is the only way (((they))) can defeat US red states for good. Guns are the biggest obstacle, there's no way for (((them))) or a foreign country to defeat or weaken a populace that is overdosing on dank nationalism and armed to the death.

Unleash a plague on the South; boom! Instant destabilization, disinfo all over web/MSM, UN troops; normies already hip to the procedures from 10 years of The Walking Dead.

This is how it will be done. Another 9/11 is impossible to pull off due to smartphone cams/recorders, and alt-media. Prepare for the worst!

all i see is a swastika

The procession of the equinoxes, natural ipgrade to the human dna and should ugher vibratory rate thereby unlocking natural enate abilities that moderns science deems junk dna.
Tldr;sun will sneeze we get upgraded.

Nigger, it was certain death versus possible death. The choice was clear.

Youre fucking retarded, people have been saying that shit for all human history, but I'm sure THIS time your right

He's not implying there will be an apocalypse retard. We are heading into a multipolar world, American influence is waning because everyone else is simply catching up.

It is and forever will be happening, always. This ride, no brakes.

>years

we don't have years

Civil War in 10 years.

Getting worried

Checked

I get this feeling too, it's probably because we browse here too much and read too much war shit but it could possibly be a vibe in the universe that people can sense. There is a lot of tension in the world right now

You mean when your parents retire/lose their jobs and you have to work for a living?

The change will be you will vote Democrat, or kill yourself*.

*Vote Republican in which you'll suffer in poverty and die

>on the South
And how exactly would they prevent said plague going world wide.

OP, learn to be a prepper, pack a bugout bag.

maybe not the next few years.

But sweden will be a third world nation by 2030 and the eu is probably going to dissolve if either france or italy leave.

EU could only survive if they ditched poland but germany still owes them war reparations so that would be political suicide.

Yes, feels like there's a shadow just hanging over the world right now.