They are interdimensional beings. There is no life out there other than in another dimension

Since Art Bell's Area 51 call they've been trying to hide the truth. The announcement of 7 planets is a disguise to divert attention. The reason solar power isn't available in large farm scale capacity is because drawing so much energy in 1 area will open up the interdimensional portal. I said draw energy not create it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcX48mZzTKE
youtube.com/watch?v=L24HbpvQXmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
youtube.com/watch?v=skSTzkmOeQw
youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk
youtube.com/watch?v=n8jAQY-HaTw
youtube.com/watch?v=cW3C1c_QdAo
youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM
youtube.com/watch?v=sRl7NEh2HBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are one dimensional beings too...

>art bell
when did spooky become so comfy?

my favorite is to fall asleep listening to art bell shows about bigfoot. activate maximum comfort.

Who dat?

He an old timer from back in the olden days that talked about all the weird shit

you blew it up...

from the high desert, and the great american southwest.
youtube.com/watch?v=L24HbpvQXmo

>Art Bell's Area 51
Please elaborate, when did that happen?

I would love to dig and listen to that.

Thank you.

>I said draw energy

Nobody's 'drawing' anything from the sun; it gives off the same amount of energy regardless of how many solar panels are on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

Dankeschön

YAY VIOLENCE!
HATE WEEK! HATE WEEK!

wow... so can we start cutting these treasonous faggots down in the streets yet or no?

Aren't these people fucking annoying?

But does the moon also shine if no one is looking at it?

They are demons.
Don't be fooled.
The great deception of demons masquerading as "aliens" and "interdimensional beings" is soon going to occur. Look at the parallels between the occult and alien abduction phenomena and you will realize the truth about these things.
You have been warned brothers.

Thanks LA.

If I lift and make enough gains can I become one of the aliens though? Do they use pre-workout supps before they lift? Are they swole looking or do they have mad muscle density?

These people are fucking insane. Just wow.

>stranger things
Fuck that show

i liked the show. Too bad the whole staff are irredeemable lefties that can't shut up about it. Don't think I will be able to watch if there is another season.

What do you mean?

L.A. Marzulli

Aliens and other dimensional beings are not aliens. is correct. Read the Bible, or hell, Lovecraft. These things are dangerous. We shouldn't you with it

>L.A. Marzulli
youtube.com/watch?v=skSTzkmOeQw

Absolutely disgusting. I feel like a faggot for shilling this show to friends and family now.

Me too.
Wish I could take back those hours. Such filth.

If they are preparing us for these demons, when will they arrive? When is the day of contact?

They are just fucking liars. They are a goaded up mob of indoctrinated morally righteous pricks.

@4:26

They are literally like a rabid mob. I don't know what I would have done. These guys might have been able to push through earlier but they just kept getting in a bigger and bigger circle around them. At a certain point it doesn't matter how tough you are. Its just physics.

then at @5:40

If you have people running in 6 different directions around you there is no way you're going to spot some 105 lb antifa faggot coming around side you and swinging his entire body weight into a sucker punch. But what annoys me the most is the gloating. As if they "shut it down" by being badasses. Thats been the case constantly with the left. They consistently out-number trump supports at protests and just gang-up and sucker punch them. Yet they honestly believe they are the righteous ones. Its beyond cognitive dissonance. Its like zealotry. This leftwing indoctrination they've undergone has become their religion. Thats who we are fighting.

The caller came back on a later show and admitted it was a hoax. The call cutting out was unintentional though.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk

Theres absolutely no way to verify if it actually WAS the same caller.

Also, its not just that the show cut out, the broadcast satellite actually MOVED.

Also, if you concider that this call came in the mid 90's the caller predictions about natural disasters is eerily true.

You are correct about the dimensions, Dahnald.

After I obtained the fabled Atlantigates, I became proficient in wielding the powers of true conservatism. I was able to transcend this universe, Dahnald, to discover its many secrets.

The Bogdahnoffs and I are currently working on a stable method of interdimensional travel for those who don't inherently have the power, Dahnald. It should be done quite soon.

At last, the legendary Galactigates are within reach.

I remember hearing that Art Bell Area 51 call on a Tool record about 15 or so years ago. think its was a secret track on Lateralus.

You are correct.

That entire album is spot on with spirituality as well.

Dont know why theyd lie and include that track.

Tool is just great music and based as fuck.

I used to listen to coast to coast. Left it on to sleep to.

JINN

Tool is satanic bro. Used to be totally into them and after all the anti-Trump crap from Maynard, and the satanism turned me off to them. They are not based. They are TOOLS. And they make their fans tools as well if you are not aware of their game. Great music if it weren't so profane.

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEST FAG FOUND

They are no more profane than the Doors were. Tool doesnt sing songs about anything but personal growth.

I first hear it from this album; youtube.com/watch?v=n8jAQY-HaTw

Is sampled in multiple songs.

Is always eerie as fuck.

>Tool is satanic bro

Elaborate my man.

It's not the kind of personal growth you want brother. Following the example of King David, Moses, Joshua, Josiah and Jesus is where real personal growth comes from. At least that is what I found after I got older. Peace.

Well there is this (Maynard is the lead singer of Tool - he is the devil in the vid):
youtube.com/watch?v=cW3C1c_QdAo

Many songs by Maynard are flatly anti-christ in what they say. Particularly the song "Judith" (JUDAS)
youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM

He says "fuck your God, your lord, your christ..." and more.

It's A Perfect Circle, but Maynard has the same message in Tool. It's bad for your sold brother.

sold = soul
Tool is bad medicine for your soul.
Jesus is the only way to the truth and life.

Here is Maynard singing:
youtube.com/watch?v=sRl7NEh2HBk
It's pretty self explanatory. He is an anti-christ. The song embodies committing blasphemy against the holy spirit. It's what made me stop listening to Tool.

In regards to Judith he in plecitly clears up the lyrics in a commentary track fior Judith.

The song is about his mothers blind faith. He specifically says "Fuck YOUR god YOUR christ."

He is not against the actual Christ, according to him.

The album Aenima is a concept album. Its main message is about cleaning out your Soul and purging it from all the poison and shit society feeds you.

Moslty Maynard sings about healing and beauty. Sometimes to heal you need to remove the poisons from the system.

I agree with you in regards to his views on Trump though.

>He is not against the actual Christ, according to him.
He is a liar. I guarantee you. You don't make a song like that if you are aware of what Christ did for all of us, and you don't listen to it if you are truly aware of this either. Tool pushes eastern mysticism which is contrary to the message of Jesus. It's why you see Aliester Crowley pop up in the Beetles album covers. Tool is no different. They "sold their soul to make a record." Maynard, when he is not lying, admits this in his music.

Why are you posting this here, and not on /x/?

Even Sup Forums is better suited

Youve clearly missed the message here amigo.
"What became of sublty?"

Hes constantly tellign his listeners to think for themselves, and question everything. The path to God is in Knowing Self and KNowing Reality.

The God in the Bible is no more Valid than the god of Islam or Judaism.

All 3 have important messages that can help an individual to discover Inner-Divinity and become Co-Creators but none are neccesary to know Ones Self.

The real issue here, is you (and me both) have already made up our minds, and neither are likely to waver.

I jsut want to make clear that maynard does not avocate the devil or evil. He advocates knowing the Self, and being true.

>The God in the Bible is no more Valid than the god of Islam or Judaism.

wrong

>The God in the Bible is no more Valid than the god of Islam or Judaism.
No. YHWH is not Allah.
There is only one God. I do not believe in the Unitarianism preached by "reverend" Maynard. Each religion is mutually exclusive. They are either all wrong or only one is right.

I know that the only right religion is following the path of Yeshua (Jesus). All other paths are false doctrine. There is no moral equivalency between Islam and the teaching of Yehsua.

I used to believe like Maynard, but I know now he is a false "prophet." Peace bro.

FUCKING SLIDE THREAD

Again with this shit

OK
GREAT
now you just have to substantiate those exceptional claims

The source of reality lives in you as you live in it. Conciouss thought is a direct manifestation of Divinity.
I disagree, but peace to you as well.

"For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing." - James 1:22-25

This is how I "know myself." I am made by God, and I can only know who He made me to be when I love and obey YHWH and follow the perfect example of His one and only Son, Yeshua.

The Word of Christ is knowable and liveavble, I agree.

If you truly want to be redpilled, you should read the Gnostic texts my man.

transdimensional

why is Sup Forums so schizo today

they're aliens in lovecraft tho

>Gnostic
The "G" in the middle of the Freemasons square and compass is Gnosis. It is salvation through knowledge (and not Yehsua's blood) and represents what Lucifer offered Adam and eve in the garden - to become like God through knowledge. Gnostic texts are not included in the canon not only because they are clearly fabrications written hundreds of years after actual eye witnesses, but they intentionally incorporate doctrines that are hold overs from Babylon's mystery religions and sun worship. The Gnostic texts are quite literally, the opposite of what Yeshua taught. I have read them though but I would warn against them. They are false doctrines bro.

So knowledge is evil? Also, isnt using December 25 as Christs day of birth also a holdover from other religions?

I mean, one might wonder why the idea of a virgin birth of God appears in a bunch of other, older religions. I would study and want to know more about this, but apparently knowledge is evil?

Have you concidered that maybe the Holy Bible isnt literal in every respect? Were Jesus lessons about the man that lost his son but got him back 100% accurate too? Or am I not supposed to inquire about that?

What can be questioned? Anything? Or is inqurie from Satan?

The problem with gnosticism is that it precludes stupid people and children. If salvation is through knowledge, a lot of very good and pure people would not achieve it, while a lot of terrible, evil but intelligent people would.

This is how I know gnosticism is a lie.

Danny Carey the drummer is BIG time in Crowley.

That theory of inter dimensional beings automatically points to demons. I fucking knew it. Aliens are actually demons. Thats the final red pill. Drink it with holy water, bros.

To be completely honest, I went to a Christian school, and Igot a lot out of it.

Ive read the new testament front to back a few times, and for a couple years I wanted to be part of the Church. When I pray, I will say the Lords Prayer and the Hail Mary.

To me they both are valid in speaking to the primal forces of all life and conciousness. The Loving Source and Infinite and the Divine Feminine.

I recognize the validity in aspects of Christinity, but its problem was that it was used, for a long ass time, as a means of societal control and not truly to be closer to God.

"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden." And its for this reason that neither of us will back down, right? I tell you this, if we do good to our brothers and sisters it doesnt matter if we agree with everything.

also angels though

residue from the ayy pic psyop