They're catching on to you racist, homophobic xenophobic, transphobic, squirrelkinphobic alt-right neo nazis

They're catching on to you racist, homophobic xenophobic, transphobic, squirrelkinphobic alt-right neo nazis.

DO YOU realize this is a public forum? Your subversive hairstyles will not stop progress.

archive.is/l0YGc

>trashy whores using app to be trashy whores are avoiding well-groomed men
What a waste.

I'm gonna find a traditional white waifu on tinder!

It is a faggy haircut

Do people believe this? I think most realize it's a lot of people rebounding, niggas sowing their oats, and pic related.

It's a gay as fuck haircut anyways

No idea why everyone wants it, the shit is literally long hair over the top of the head. Not even unique anymore since every 3rd guy has it under 25.

A wider variety would be neat, but of course there's gay shit like that taking the place of decent hair

Stop cuckposting please. Its bad for my soul.

so now haircuts are racist
good that I do not use tinder
I'd rather die alone and insane from redpills than betray my personal beliefs

>unique
>Implying men are getting this cut for any other reason than fitting in and getting laid.

True
Don't know why anyone thinks it looks good though. It's a wave of long hair.

Buzzcut master race

short haired cucks btfo

You know what I hate about it even more? It seems like every period TV show or movie has dudes in undercuts now. Medieval times? NIGGAS HAD UNDERCUTS. Roarin 20s? YOU KNOW THESE FOOLS CUT UNDER. VIKINGS? MANBUNS AND SHAVED SIDES, etc...

It's KANGS for hairstyles.

Now that you mention it, that's true as fuck

I should say I don't have "good" hair, it's 1 inch buzz cut but undercuts piss me off when you look at literally everything else and then shit like this is popular.

>open thread expecting buzz cut to be the "racist" hair cut
>see its just some gay thrift shop song guy haircut
That haircut looks gay dude, why would you get that? Women like that? Buzz it off an 8th of an inch and just let it grow for a few months and repeat. I don't give a shit what I look like and am not going to think about my hair each day for even a fraction of a second because I'm not some gaywad.

How come leftists don't have long flowing hair anymore? That used to be a sign of rebellion decades ago, but now they all have short hair. Even the women are buzzing.
Should we start making long hair our thing?

>tfw not even degenerate enough to know which swipe direction means which
enjoy your roastie aids niggers

>top tier
Fade
>High Tier
Buzzcut
>Low Tier
Undercut
>Faggot tier
Manbun
>If you can pull it off tier
Long hair

>Using Tinder or any social media app in general.
Fucking sad sacks using those apps instead of talking face to face, what a bunch of losers.

This hairstyle always disgusted me its obviously an echo of nazism im glad its fading away u dont know how a hairstyle so racist became mainstream

wtf is swiping left?

>not going full Miller

I dont get it. Whats this haircut you are discussing? Like Spencer has? Is that it? I sport flowing golden hair like a boss and IDGAF about the little queer trends. i just dont know what cut you are talking about.

swiping left originates from alternative for traditional love called Tinder, where you swipe left if you are not interested in having sex with person who's photo you are seeing

>I'm literally so afraid of every man on Tinder now

This much stupidity should be illegal. Fuck it.

Americans have always had long hair before WW2, it was the military that changed that if anything.

Way ahead of you, my dude.

A fade can be incorporated in either a buzz or undercut, you mook, and is usually done so by the type of brown fucks who use product to make their beardline distinct the way women use makeup on their eyebrows.

kys bb ktx

>implying I cut my hair in a certain style to satisfy women

Nothing at all....
Nothing at all....
Nothing at all....

>tfw wind blowing through your shoulder length lions mane of hair

I have the psycho haircut for 6 months (cold months) of the year and the hitlerjugen cut for warm months. The hitlerjugen is great as long as you're clean shaven on the face, otherwise you look like a try hard hipster fuck.

I was expecting the Hitler youth cut desu

I don't even believe this is true. Most girls on tinder would swipe right on fancy spency. They're just lying here for signalling purposes. Just like when they say they hate "rape culture" but read 50 shades of grey and get more butthurt when they /aren't/ catcalled.

>have hitler youth
>never tried to hide my political beliefs
>people go on about how attractive I am
A haircut can't fix ugly.

I had the lion's mane, when I was younger. Hair's too curly in the back, for a Bateman. I end up looking like the guy from the walking dead.

honestly, I've had equal success with both, and believe it comes down to your outfit, so long as the hair is somewhere on the "cool" spectrum.

Seems like women like a little danger. Like edgy political beliefs and shit like that.

Women's pussies tingle when I make fun of liberal cuckhold faggots and tell people that Trump is god emperor.

They act like they're totally disgusted and then they are asking you to come over an hour later. Kinda weird.

My hair is no hair. Does shaving my head make me a nazi? White Pride World Wide!

My hair just kind of layers on itself so I have like a 20 pound mess of hair on my head, and I look like a psycho with a buzzcut. Hitler youth it is.

Saying kek or hail trump in public is autistic, but speaking with conviction and asserting yourself, whether they agree with the message or not, is always attractive. Everything is just fashion, and they're led by perception. Nothing really means anything to these people, beyond how it affects them subconsciously.

>Be total fedora wearing fuckup
>Get your shit slapped even after you sucker punch your opponent
>An hero with alien nanovirus because of your waifu
>Still have a bad haircut

I'll use this as a substitute for /soc/.

So what's the best and latest online dating service/app? I don't want some quickie-type shit.

I think you mean based haircut

Although it was better in season 1

Try a longer, 80's powercut, like . If you're still not happy, go with a "2 on the sides, just above the eyebrow on top" Or just ask for a hitler youth / show them a picture of an SS officer, if you're not in a puss city.

grindr

you'll love it

>tfw have undercut
seems like now it filters out leftist whores
is there anything this haircut cant do!!??

my girlfriend's boyfriend? you have got to be kidding me...

because it does look good if you arent a fuckwit with a weak jaw and you lift and keep yourself clean shaven

fuck sake, you are just mad it looks like shit on your malformed head and shit frame

So this is what it comes to, huh? The courtship process, one that has allowed humanity to prosper to the point it has, reduced to a left or right swipe on the criteria of how much you can sell yourself, much in the same fashion as constructing a cover letter for a job.

All you are, all they are, is a right or left swipe. This is what it comes down to. How dehumanizing. I'm starting to understand why men find appeal in MGTOW or why young guys in Japan stick to their virtual gfs on their 3DS, it's to avoid the total fucking mess that is mating strategy in the modern age.

Fuck all of it.

Good thing the buzz cut is not on the list

OY VEY GOYIM THATS A RACIST HAIRCUT DONT GET IT

jews are just annoying now

I was watching TV earlier today and an eharmony commercial came on. They say the new app is easier or done shit. They scrolled down and showed that it looked like a huge questionnaire. How the fuck am I supposed to know all this shit about myself? I'm not obsessed, navel gazing faggot. I am simple

Would it to you if it did?

That seems to be the point, yes. They think that approaching something like the mating strategy via making questionnaires and talking about yourself is effective, when it's just not and causes more frustration than is necessary.

It's all a scam.

problem is filtering out the leftist whores usually means filtering out all the wymn these days

Reminded me I am balding. Saged.

the article is trash anyway they arent go to swipe left on chad because he has a good haircut

god damn lol

I had hair down to my shoulders a few months ago, just didn't look right. It was straight, but I never took care of it, like trimming or styling.

That's kind of like mine, I just gel it back, really can't tell the length.

honestly who actually cares

>she thinks bowl cuts are safe

Saint Dylann is coming

>imitating a suicidal cuck
that really expansed my dong

If I'm analyzing it from a non-pol filter, I read it as "ahaha my girlfriend is obsessed with this guy as an actor" (He's on some normie show)

Even then it's pretty cucked. You know she flicks her bean to a black dude on the reg...maybe even when you're thrusting your pud inside her as your gyno titties flutter away, concealing her homely features if only for a fleeting moment. It's disturbing shit if you're that guy desu.