Duterte critic is getting arrested

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/24/17/philippine-law-enforcers-arrest-duterte-critic-on-drug-charges
thinkingpinoy.net/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110162926/#110217435
news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/06/17/duterte-calls-reds-spoiled-brats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally not even an argument.

Oh shit forgot source

news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/24/17/philippine-law-enforcers-arrest-duterte-critic-on-drug-charges

>MANILA - A Philippine senator and staunch critic of President Rodrigo Duterte's war on drugs was arrested on Friday after charges were filed in court alleging she received money from drug dealers inside the country's prisons.

>Senator Leila de Lima, her former driver and bodyguard and a former national prison official were ordered to be arrested by a local court after a judge found merit in criminal charges filed by the Department of Justice last week.

No handcuffs and chanting of "SHAME! SHAME!"?

She's so formidable, she's fighting till the very end, flashing the "loser" sign at Duterte.

Top 4 of Duterte's fiercest and most relentless critics are women. 1 down, 3 more to go. These women are next...

>Vice President Leni Robredo
>Billionaire Filipino-American lobbyist Loida Nicolas-Lewis
>Rappler reporter Pia Ranada.

FUCK WOMEN! They're always hating and fighting righteous and honorable men. Probably reminds them of their father.

forgot link/source for my claims

thinkingpinoy.net/

that womal literally looks likee Duterte in a wig. Do all gooks look the same?

I'm confused why you think arresting critics of a democratically elected official is acceptable

Why not? It's perfectly acceptable to arrest treasonous critics who have done illegal things.

They're willing to commit treason because they can't accept the fact that a righteous man is in charge and not a strong independent woman.

I think there is a battle going on right now in the world and it's the battle of the sexes. In this feminized world, people can't accept a male leader. The whole Trump vs Hillary is nothing bat woman vs man.

>using norwegian proxy to gain attention

putang ina mo gago

>he doesnt know our resident sex tourist norcuck
He goes here every Christmas and new year in bacoor

You are a shill and a cuck.

She is not a critic, she is a fat lazy whore.

>unironically giving traffic to anti-duterte media

Are you here in Sup Forums? He's the Norweigian dude who supports Duterte and even vacationed here last New Year.

Pic related, it's his hand he showed when someone asked him to prove he's not Filipino.

Oh, welcome to Sup Forums. Which website did you come from?

*are you new here

pretty sure that's a man.

>newfag cant edit posts

now you just turned off your proxy and posted random hand image. gj

Duterte is literally /our guy/

Rodrigo "The Fentanyl Abusing Rice and Beano" Duterte?

Pothead detected

Someone kill this degenerate

Now you've just embarrassed yourself. I have proof and it t happened in this thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110162926/#110217435

Me-
>u got something to fuck up my life and feed the Chinese economy?
Duterte-
>i got u chico

another pic from linked thread

Based duterte
/our guy/

shiling that fake news media

Looks like Duerte in a wig.

newfag pinoy bobo mu tol

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY. GET OUT THE WAY BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY.

Op bevis at du ikkje e ein proxy med å svare med gebrokken dialekt

she is the fourth senate to be arrested last year 3 senators were arrested

go back to kikebook nigger

Is delima getting the helicopter ride?

Hopefully trump follows his lead

/r/philippines on suicide watch.

>flashing the loser sign
>loser sign

Pare, pinoy ka nga ba? Oh VPN lang gamit mo?

*drops bag of weed in your car*

Kek you're right

Is this bait? Poe's Law is strong here.

The artificial womb is coming, this is their swan's song.
The ancestral parasite is almost at an end.

you stupid fucking faggots.

he's a fucking commie, you know this right? he's removing all opposition to turn the fucking country commie and using "muh drugs" as a pretext.

but all you faggots will call me cartel defense force for pointing out the very obvious fact that not everyone accused is instantly fucking guilty.

you're not white if you don't believe in law and order and a fair trial (after which i agree with his brutal punishments).

he fucking is getting backing from china for fuck's sake, anyone who trusts him just cause they like his hardline stance is a moron.

The real scoop here is this:
>Charges are true, Delima is a fucking drug supporter, whether actively or by omission through his ex-lover/driver
>Duterte's taking out the competition so that only his cronies get a cut of the action, while cleaning up the streets a significantly

Duterte's pretty based desu, I wish he just stopped sucking Chinese cock though. Trump needs to put some sense into this man, but I guess it's because he's part chink that's why he likes le chanese spunk

Delete this

news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/06/17/duterte-calls-reds-spoiled-brats

Truly a commie sympathizer

When will Mother Russia come in to the picture? It's taking far too long.

Æ kan itj prat nokon dialekt, men du sug hæstkuk og har negerkuk i din mannjerass

Eller no sånn

>cronies get a cut of the action
That's not really good tho

I still have faith in our justice system (though it hangs by a thread).

Honestly, I'm more pissed that the prosecution is relying heavily on the testimonies of drug lords to the point that they've been cleared of their charges

Nope
Pignoise is just confused that a white man praises the leader his UP teacher tells him to hate

Do you know of my de5 greentext recap, my honorary aryan brother?

Those drug lords are just small fishes compared to De Lima which is a very big whale.

It's good in the long run.

Dude. Duterte is a flaming fucking faggot. He wears extremely high-cut cutoff jean shorts, half shirts, and carries a fucking small dog around.

500,000,000,000,000 says he is eliminating ALL drug competition and ALL critics so he can turn around and sell dope with his own people for 5 times the current rates.

Study our east asian neighbors' economies and you'll find they pretty much centralized everything to a few elite, and create industries that could compete with the west AKA cronyism.

Marcos was supposed to do that but he pretty much turned into a decadent hack with no real vision except muh hero legacy.

Let's hope Duterte doesn't fall into a similar trap

De Lima is the only critic that has been arrested, and some of the allegations of her surfaced even before he became president

>#OustDuterte
>get ousted out of their senate seats instead
Nice.

Now imagine when this happens in America
>#ImpeachTrump
>neo-cons and democrats get impeached instead

LOCK THEM UP!

Are they willing to commit treason? Have they done anything?

>almost every international news outlet
>Fierce Duterte critic arrested
>actually read it
>Senator arrested due to various relations to the drug trade

Why?

This is what i think about Duts as well. Better find an Authoritarian that hates Chinks like Japan does.

Looks like someones getting a free helicopter ride.

so she's not a fierce duterte critic?

There's literally no proof. Can't wait til you idiots have family members or friends getting arrested for no reason kek.

We're not gooks.