Tired of spicy/nigger treads, what are Sup Forums thoughts on indigenous peoples?

Tired of spicy/nigger treads, what are Sup Forums thoughts on indigenous peoples?

The indigenous American girl on the left seems based, the Asian girl on the right is disgusting

>Brazilian_holds_Argentinian.jpg

Don't disrespect kuruminha

I wish I grew up like an indigenous tribe. Sure it would have been uncomfortable and hard, and there would be undesirable (from my perspective) traditions and customs to adhere to, but apart from that, I'd be completely fine with carrying on and maintaining my ancestors way of life and culture, and maybe finding a happy medium between innocent naturalness and modern technologies.

fpbp

The indigenous North Americans were a brutal and tough enemy of the indigenous Europeans.

I'm not sure if it's that uncomfortable or hard, i mean it's almost unlimited food, no rationing for winter, having sex all the time with your wives. Other than tribal warfare, doesn't seem to be that big of a deal

these mud bloods kids are cute, how come nigger kids are always ugly as fuck?

She's Tupi, right? Not an African mongrel.

I'm no expert, but I think you're wrong. Sure there's edible plants and animals all around to eat, but it's definitely hard and uncomfortable gathering and hunting, for example, maybe you want to eat some honey/honeycomb, you're gonna get stung a few times, that sounds very uncomfortable... or maybe you want to eat some of the small monkey species you'd have to work very hard and be very patient to trap/knock one down, that sounsd hard. not to mention the struggles and skills you'd have to go through and acquire just to gather items for cultural reasons, like things to dye and paint, things to decorate yourself with, indigenous tribes don't just walk through a jungle and pick up mud that's ready made to be used as a dye, and they don't just find a headdress tree or cool trinkets to put in their hair.

But definetely sounds a lot better than the situation in the middle ages, also they're known(At least in Brazil) to be veeery lazy and they hate working, so there are some hints about how they lived.

kek

You see, Brazilians and Argentinians can be friends.

Indigenous people would never attempt to go into space, they would never try and settle the stars. For that, I don't think much of them. It's not hate, it's just a bit disappointing.
Inb4 muh indigenous culture, every civilization has culture in one form or another, and unless it promotes murder or rape outright you can't really say whether one is better than the other.

I don't know anything about the specific tribe you're referring to, but I doubt they would have gotten very far, or developed a complex if archaic culture if they really were lazy. but I stand by my first post, I would have liked to have grown up and been raised in an indigenous tribe like state, the mexican version I mean (me being a short brown indio after all), but only because it's the only culture and lifestyle I can claim as my own, I'd of loved to experience it.

they are ok

I'd have*

The constitution was based on the laws of the Iroquois confederacy. Natives are based.

.itt post your best kuruminhas desu

> Be lazy
> Conserve calories

So their access to food was restricted?

Since Norwegians are indigenous, ofc. I like the idea of indigenous people. Samis get rekt, we were here first so you are now 2nd class citizens who need to check your privilege.

bananas 4 evry1

Reminder Brazil is so fucking vacant of any kind of identity some fuck heads make threads about their natives except they have none left. Even the U.S has more intact non race mixed natives than Brazil.

Our reserve system has served a proper purpose in keeping a level of them preserved much more so than anywhere else on these big * two *continents of genocide.

i suspect kuruminhas is brazilian for cumbuckets?

Man which country will I get yahe in?