If you were really red pilled you'd know that Milo was never the answer or our guy. Degenerate

If you were really red pilled you'd know that Milo was never the answer or our guy. Degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oB4K0scMysc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a gay man stressing about his hair

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Nah, y'all went for it. He came to my college and a bunch of #MAGA kids were there getting real deeply upset that a couple of trans kids yelled shit at him.

Just face it, none of you can see right from wrong because you're internet addicts and susceptible to propaganda.

He was the enemy of my enemy. Nothing more.

>faggot
>jew
>sucks nigger cock

Who the fuck supported him to begin with?

He's literally the enemy. A kike.

>#MAGA kids were there getting real deeply upset that a couple of trans kids yelled shit at him
Are you sure you weren't one of the trannies that was doing that and discovered you actually had balls to shi tpost on here. I would ask have you figured out your gender yet?

I always saw his shenanigans and our paying attention to them as a mutually beneficial setup, and he didn't deserve this shit.

I'm a straight white guy. I was at UMass when the Trigglypuff chick, who was actually from Hampshire College screamed, "get your hate speech off this campus" and flailed around. It was embarrassing. I thought it might be an interesting event, I didn't know much about milo except that he was an internet troll gone semi-pro. He went out of his way to rile up a response and would forget about the points he was making. His whole thing was getting people to overreact to he can cherry pick idiots out to argue with. If you have to do that, you're either lazy or have shit ideas.

Milo was 'our guy' only because he could stand up on stage and blast leftists in their home terf. Nobody else could even being to undermine the leftists the way he did because they weren't degenerate faggots that colleges love to host.

Many of you don't realize how he pushed the left even further into the realm of absurdity because they couldn't use the traditional 'DATS RACIST' arguments and instead resorted to even more twisted, nonsensical logic which began revealing to the public just how far off the deep end the Left had gone.

>this thread is Sup Forums in the current year
What went wrong? Garbage threads like this are the norm now.

Yeah well I'm a 35 year old woman, sorry I'm not a 14 year old boy full of edgy shit to say

>a faggot BBC loving kike was never our guy
Yeah no shit faggot

tits or gtfo

Why would a fag care about make up and hair in a press conference out of all places. Fags only care about their hair and make up when they go to parties...unless...
What if Milo has aids. He's been looking more pale lately and Gavin made a comment saying that he think he's losing his eyesight. It would also explain why Milo has this whole "make or break it" with everything he does. His book was supposed to be his magnum opus and now his legacy got fucked up because of the pedo shit.
Pic Related was Freddy Mercury just weeks before he died of complications with aids.
youtube.com/watch?v=oB4K0scMysc

kek'd and checked

He is not /ourguy/ but he was definetly r/ourguy

He wasn't, only /r/the_donald shills believe otherwise

Ben Shapiro is /ourguy/ and isn't gay

>that gay jew isn't [obnoxious meme]
>this ultrakike nevertrumper is
If you aren't from reddit, you're giving their faggotry a run for its money.

Sup Forums is a civic libertarian board

Trump is an ultra authoritarian whom original Sup Forums would detest

It's you /r/the_donald pantshitter who raided this board and done more damage than whatever le boogyman shill group you think is sliding your Reddit tier generals

Hit the nail on the head, didn't I?

That you're from Reddit and that you're a pathetic filthy shill?

I'm glad we agree

A prissy fag worried about hair and makeup is news?

That you're a redditor trying way too hard to fit in, and your faggotry pegs you as such to even a casual observer. You still haven't addressed how you're convinced that a nasally, whiteknighting superjew is somehow this great ally.

Whether you like him or not, having him speak at universities to undo some of the brainwashing is a good thing.

>everyone I disagree with is the same
You are everything you hate. Do you know this?