Why are americans so obsessed with the rest of the world?

why are americans so obsessed with the rest of the world?

>N*rdics
even africans are 8000 years more advanced than nordics

POO

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

I personally don't a give shit what happens to the rest of the world, but it's fun when there's happenings worldwide.

IN

If anything Americans don't know anything about the rest of the world.

Because the rest of the world is so obsessed with us.

I thought the claim is that Americans don't care about or know anything about the rest of the world.

I am a virgin.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Americans don't give a single fuck about the rest of the world. Literally the entire planet consumes American news and pays attention to American politics.

>tfw not American

Because the world is ours

this man gets it

>africans are 8000 years more advanced than nordics

For the same reasons India is obsessed with gang raping women.

LOO

i think i targeted the wrong area on that, thats africa isnt it? yeah well u can see the massive red dip where india is

>t. rest of the world

No dude, the gray are the continents and the colors are the oceans. Idiot.

> the most inferior race in the world trying to bait out burgers
Try again rajipoop

ah, another Okinawa episode

and there both 8000 years more advanced than you

i realize that dick head, i didnt think there was an australia shaped ocean floating around.

You dont become a super-power by ignoring your opponents and not interfering with their ideas by imposing your will onto them because you have every mean to do so, power, money, etc...

Thats called hegemony and realpolitik OP, wimps dont become top dogs.

Notice how no one mentions their Indian heritage in the pic? :^)

POO

>why are americans so obsessed with the rest of the world?
>india trying this hard

Americans can't even find you on a map India, they hear the term and think muslims in shitty deserts. They don't give a shit about the rest of the world because to Americans, AMERICA IS THE GLOBE.

We aren't. The rest of the world is obsessed with us. Fuck off and leave us alone. Most Americans don't give a shit that the rest of the world exists, rightfully so..you all suck and smell like shit. Especially the dutch

Most whites in American are degenerate mutts that need to be put down. No better than mexicans and blacks

India stands out on the map.

The rest of the world can and should perish for all I care. In fact, life would be much better in that event.