Realistically, what happens if there is a civil war in the US over Trump? When will it happen? Which side wins? How...

Realistically, what happens if there is a civil war in the US over Trump? When will it happen? Which side wins? How? What do other countries do? How do we come back together and be a mostly unified society again or will it be the end of America? Share your opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2403-6-reasons-why-new-civil-war-possible-terrifying.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to say its about 45/55 for and against
so nothing major will actually happen
Government will call in riot police to suppress and disperse any large, violent gatherings and that'll be it

My money's on the people with the food sources and weapons. City folk AKA liberals are FUCKED in a war of attrition, though they have the advantage of technology at first. Cops will also not be on the side of the people that shoot at them, make their jobs difficult, and criticize them on a national stage.

In the beginning it'll just be a clusterfuck of a bloodbath until the 2 sides physically separate into different territories.

That's what i was thinking too. The cops would start getting targeted and also remember they have families to take care of and the liberals they're working to protect hate them. Most will abandon the job some will stay and raid the armory and start mowing liberals down

>which side wins

Side A: has huge mass of guns, ammunition, military/LE/gun range training, food stores, coms expertise, trucks and ATVs, tactical gear, etc.

Side B: has pussy hats, twitter, protest signs from soros, dildos, bongs, too busy drafting anti gun legislation to ever learn how a gun even works.

Is this even a fucking question?

that picture is the most cringey autistic looking thing ever

even 10 yr olds would be embarrassed

Just in terms of power logistics, Trump has both the military and police on his side so that mostly puts the ace in his sleeve. Politics is more about effectively keeping the people happy who actually matter who have and enforce power, and Trump has the direct force institutions on his side.

>civil war in the US over Trump?
Bunch of niggers and illegals already waging war together with hysterical feminists.
It's just that nobody notices.

That should tell you a little about the outcome in case the opposing forces decides to pick up arms.

Cops and military would be on the side of the government plus whoever else sides with them as citizens. would be a quick civil war

I will be on my own side protecting my family.

What happens is liberalism ends as a viable ideology in America for fifty years and millions of people die

It's also inevitable btw

yeah sorry I forgot to mention the cowards who will just look after themselves

The virus (((they))) set loose wins. How they will level the playing field against Bible Belt preppers.

Come at me libtards

I have seen enough war. I was involved in the Invasion of Panama, First Gulf War, Operation Gothic Serpent, IFOR, KFOR, OEF-A, OEF-P, OEF-I, OEF-HA.

Personally, I think it's badass, but, each to their own.

Well I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

Cities get bulldozed to the ground by a Mongolian horde of trucks with plows lead by me in my tank

The batch makes this ten times better but now you need bullets with trumps face on them

>top keks

Honorary (you) to my Honorable Member. DEUS VULT

I don't know the answers to your questions, OP.

But I do know that part of me yearns for this civil war. It yearns to cast aside the foolishness and absurdities of our society in a pure and primal struggle for dominance. It doesn't even matter if my side ultimately loses - the issues will have been decided with the blood and lead and hate and violence instead of this slow, suffocating death by apathetic inaction we currently face.

I yearn for the purpose that civil war will give me, and for the chance to restore the world to sanity.

REALISTICALLY a civil war won't happen unless the military fractures.

No one wins. Everyone else will use it as an excuse to throw down. The die will be cast.

NOT
GOING
TO
HAPPEN

i think so too. new age crusader armor should be a reality

Actually, it is, sweetie.

You forgot we have refugees with combat experience on our side.

You forgot we have the Mexican cartels.

You forgot up to 40% of military veterans would defect in favor of the aide promising them free healthcare, and which didn't send them to die like dogs in Iraq.

This is the real world, sweetheart. If a bunch of Donald Buttfuckers and Patriot morons starting armed uprising,the last thing they will see are their wives raped before Pablo or Achmed sever their Nazi heads from their bodies with a utility knife.

We can be dirty too, little man. The left will do things that will give you fucking nightmares if you're this stupid and you want it to come to blood.

Cali turns into a bloodbath, some border states are affected, White states stay safe and comy, Detroit sinks into the abyss never to be seen again.

Cool copy pasta. I am almost 40 years; I have more important thing to worry about. War is not something to openly advocate, especially a Civil Insurrection. This thread already has enough sedition.

Quality Shitpost

yeah it'll fit in perfectly with your tmnt toys and gi joe dolls

Ready to get your mind blown?

All of the zombie pop culture of this decade has been in preparation for a civil war scenario, in which starving hordes of niggers will eventually flee the cities and fan out into the countryside in search of food.

Dat feeling when you've wasted your life & the only hope of your success is everyone else's failure.

Just smoke another bowl & watch Mad Max again homie. You matter!

already happened, it was boba fett in starwars

This a surprisingly good look at this possibility, certainly there wouldn't be a simple two sided war like how anons here seem to think

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2403-6-reasons-why-new-civil-war-possible-terrifying.html

You forget, that it's mostly rural or conservative people that enlist in the military. And they will back Trump.

Dead liberals everywhere.

That is why they are conducting a media war instead. They know they lose every other kind.

Depends on how things turn out. I don't think that there will be a civil war if Trump remains in office. You may see increased urban unrest and the national guard deployed but it won't get anywhere near civil war levels because he can't possibly do something so unpopular to generate that kind of response.

If Trump is removed from office by some kind of state apparatus and there is unrest from the Trump supporter side then I don't think that it's a stretch to say that that unrest will be much more violent than anything you'd see from the Left.

It won't get to civil war levels but if shit goes down the cities are pretty much indefensible. Manhattan has 10 million people and no way to grow its own food. Also it's only accessible by like 5 bridges and tunnels. That's just an example but shutting down interstate commerce would hurt the cities much more than the rural areas, with obvious ramifications in a war scenario.

Hah nice bait. You called Pablo and Achmed murderous rapists something a leftist would never do.

>You forgot up to 40% of military veterans would defect in favor of the aide promising them free healthcare, and which didn't send them to die like dogs in Iraq.
Are we talking about the same military which worships Trump's SecDef like a god? The same military which has convoys flying Trump flags? The same military which unironically posted Trump and Mattis memes while waiting for official CoC photos to come in? Come on, son. The military is happier with Trump after Obama than they were with Reagan after Jimmy fucking Carter

You are all retarded the side that wins is the side that follows the Constitution, if trumps goes full dictator then the army will split and he will lose, but if the left decides to try to overthrow him for no reason, and those cucks actually take to the streets, they will lose. It's all about how it starts.

You can mock realistic near-future art and redpilled children's entertainment all you want but you won't change my opinion on the subject.

Truish, but you are stuck in cities, none of which have more than a week or two of supplies. You are also split apart between the east and West coast, and virtually no connection. The West Coast water comes from conservative states, states that would happily cut your water off, and even the west coast farmers are right wingers.

Also, do you really think that niggers and spics are going to be manageble?

And that's just the basic problems. The mountains make any serious campaign from the west coast almost impossible. The NE has to take food before it breaks down, and the infrastructure powering it can be taken down in an afternoon.

There's also the mass of internal terror attacks people who live behind enemy lines like me would do to the cities. 20 people could break NYC in an hour.

The left wouldn't just lose, it would lose in months.

The elites and their protectors will be massacred by the working and slave class

wear a cape in public then, see who thinks you're a badass or a comiccon reject

Hahaha, WUT?!?!

This is stupid siding with the rebels, lol, the civil war calls you

this was based on Obama being in office. Those numbers would be on our side, basically only advantage that changes sides is the media, and then only maybe.

I thought all the refugees were women and children.

I remember reading a post on Sup Forums one day. From what I can recall right now it said the following:
>It'd only take about 20% of the US population revolting to bring down the government.
That is if the revolt happened in rural population.
>Modern military that'd be sent to quell the uprising would rely heavily on the infrastructure such as railways and roads.
It'd not be hard for some redneck hillbillies to blow them up and completely fuck up the military.
>Post stated that if the rural population revolted, huge cities would starve pretty quickly.
>Huge importance. If the US military would start killing their own people en masse, think how long it'd take for the western world to get pissed off and intervene.

That's all I can remember right now. I'll try to find the thread on 4plebs.

There is going to no Civil War because the normies don't want their comfortable, convenient lives interrupted anymore than usual. Everyone talks about War because it's emotionally satisfying but honestly, most people are pussies and don't want to be put in any kind of actual danger.

There aren't enough people to actually give a fuck and do anything either. You gotta realize how the last Civil War was fought with a lot of people who didn't have much better to do than go die in a field somewhere. I'm sure a lot of those guys would of just played Xbox if they had a choice.

Also who's this Civil War going to be between? It can't be a territorial thing because each "side" here is mixed in with the others way too much. It'd literally be neighbor vs neighbor. Over what? Who's gaining what here exactly? A war needs spoils. There needs to be an enemy and a goal to know when the enemy is defeated. None of that seems defined in these vague assertions of a coming Civil War.

Okay ignore this post and go stright to
It's literally what I had in mind.

Whoever the higher ups in the military side with, obviously.

You are retarded the right would only back trump depending on what he did, you really think they would back trump if lets say he abolished congress? Yes the military will side with trump if the left is just austitically screeching. But if trump does something retarded he wont have a army

> people that have never seen a real gun in their life outside a museum and can't bear the sight of words they disagree with, let alone the horrors of war
vs
> people that are well armed but use their weapons only in self-defense and are opposed to killing their fellow countrymen

not happening

I highly doubt there will be a civil war over Trump. Aside from pussy hat marcher and Soros backed agitators there is no real organized party to oppose Trump, and certainly not on that could openly fight. At worst we'll see rioters get suppressed by cops and national guards (in leftist cities, of course). What really worries me is what comes after Trump and the shit for brain millenials that are going to start getting into office.

And you're retarded if you think any of the scenarios that would lead republicans or the military to side with the left would actually happen.

He's not going to abolish congress. Even if he became a dictator, he would still use them as figureheads to displace political conflict.

It's futuristic art, capes and long, flowing clothing have been proven to fuckup robotic motion and speed tracking software, along with making landing a precise shot on its wearer significantly more difficult. That cape could buy an extra half second in a firefight, and in a firefight, seconds matter.

Look at the electoral map. The left is completely surrounded by gun-loving, allah-hating, red-blooded 'muricans.

Even then, the leftist enclaves have the most oppressive gun laws. WTF is California gonna do with their 10 round magazines an weird AR-stocks? I mean, how many leftys actually own firearms anyway.

The left would have pulled a coup before Trump's inauguration if they thought they actually had a chance.

This is a war for hearts and minds at this point and the right is winning.

I actually agree with this viewpoint the most. Im 23, and can tell you for a fact that it will be mostly people 30 and over fighting in the war. Most of my generation is just too fucking lazy and soft to commit

I agree with all these points, but only if it is a far right uprising. The left doesn't have the resources and know-how to engage in a long term conflict. He'll, some of them get ptsd from shooting an AR. If it was a lefty government and a bunch of right wing rednecks revolting, then yeah maybe, but the two fags living on the 28th floor of their apartment building in the inner city? You're better off tying knives to rats.

There won't be "civi war"

Either
>left chimps out and attempt a coup
>fails miserably, most gets arrested or killed
Or
>trump is impeached, legally justifiable or not (no one trusts the government enough to believe them)
>right wingers, military and many normies march on capital hill and throw out/arrest/kill everyone who isn't trump or his cabinet
Unlikely , but not impossible
>libtards chimpout
>Soros brings in mercs disguised as libtards armed with those guns Hillary imported
>actual "civil war"

You're confusing a civil war in America with Captain America: Civil War, user.

>what happens if there is a civil war in the US over Trump?
Firstly, America collapses. Whatever happens there is no scenario where America comes out stronger.

What's most likely to happen is that some organ of government attempts to remove Trump after some scandal and the administration resists. Police are sent in to arrest the executive and so the administration deploys the military and declares a state of emergency and moves to arrest the people trying to arrest them. Protests turn into riots and then part of the military defects to the protesters and the civil war begins. This is incredibly unlikely but it's the most plausible path I see.

Anyway, what happens after that is that all sides of the civil war immediately start receiving massive quantities of foreign aid and the US basically becomes a sandbox for Britain, the EU (Germany), Russia, China, and probably South America. The southern border collapses and Mexico might even make a land grab. Canada may get dragged into it but probably goes the Turkey approach. Canada probably buckles under the weight of refugees because they wouldn't have the guts to close their border.

Fast forward to the end of the war and you have a US split in two along a demilitarised zone, each side backed by the relevant other nations, a proxy war without end. The country is in ruins and the people squat among them just wishing that someone - anyone - would finally win and the war would be over. The US is effectively removed as a nation. Without US leadership Britain and the EU would probably grow their balls back. Meanwhile China and Russia would be running roughshod over the world outside of Europe.

It's an interesting hypothetical.

>"""MUH GUNS"""
Small arms don't win wars. A US civil war is predicated on part of the US military defecting to the opposition. Whether or not this happens is up in the air, but if this doesn't happen there will never be a civil war. If it does, """MUH GUNS""" won't make a difference.

Alright bro you need to stfu and relax. Take your shit tier flag and go get triggered somewhere else and post in a thread with a topic that could actually have something to do with you

Until it does. Look at Ukraine, everyone fighting started by going to the protest.

The protest never ended & only got worse.

Your Autism is off the charts, Holy Shit.

The Cartel and the Refugees are out for themselves, even if they decided to help, they would just kill you in the end.

Top Quality post.

War is a terrible thing , but this if it comes to it, we're fighting for the US, if we lose , then the US becomes a communist shithole and anything to the right of Marx on meth is censored or suicided
It's the hill i would die on, as many of us would ,

I'm 23 as well. You can go ahead and fuck off. What gives you the right to speak on my behalf?

He means leftist people our age (24)

The US civil war started like that, both sides a with no intention of firing that first shot. I mean why would they, they were all Americans, some with families across state lines. Everyone expected a peaceful resolution.

Then, when states start formally seceding, you get a situation where some people are now in a place where they don't belong. Say, a detachment of union troops at a fort now located in confederate state. A standoff ensues but both sides expect it to end peacefully. There's some posturing about a list of demands and who needs to surrender to who. And then angry disagreement. Then someone tries to force the issue. And someone fires a cannon at them in response.

It can always happen.

Hey dickhead did you not see me say "most", as in alot but not all. I certainly wasn't talking about myself either.

Last one would be a very interesting scenario. But how many hired guns could you convince to fight the U.S. Military on their home turf, also no matter how rich Soros is. Second, how could he keep the mercs supplied and reinforced? The Navy and Airforce wouldn't let them get any supplied anywhere near a North American coast. Even if the military is split in the civil war, logistics for the pmc into any area in the u.s. Would be an absolute nightmare

I am an Oath Keeper, 3%'er Militia and ARNG 20th SFG. Going live is the last thing any of us want to do. If the legitimately Elective Executive Branch and Constitutional is directly threatened - then that is when we will get involved.

Don't forget spec ops groups know the playbook those groups would have to use, they aren't just trained to infiltrate enemy nations but their own to save it if need be.

It won't be that big of a conflict. A few riots in the metro areas, but that's about it. Most of the leftists can't even handle opposing viewpoints w/o crawling back into the nearest designated safe space. A full-on civil war would break them within a matter of days.

>small arms don't win wars
Eh... Look at Vietnam, Afghanistan 1 & 2
I mean they won't destroy the enemy... But they won't have to.

Left rises up.. gets REKT in two days

>Realistically, what happens if there is a civil war in the US over Trump?
Western countries get nuked into the stone age and the elites survive in their NZ bunkers, then move to start Jewing the rest of humanity from China.

Those were expeditionary wars that were lost politically. The US military fucking annihilated the Vietcong and the Iraqis and established comprehensive control over both countries. It was the sustained campaign of insurgency that tired them out.

The problem with analogising that to the US is that you can't lose motivation, pack up, and go home when the war is at home.

To win a war you need to take and hold ground. You cannot do that without a large conventional army. That means small arms, yes. It also means MANPADS, tanks, attack helicopters, and the logistical network to support all of this. To keep that network safe you need fighter jets and missile interceptors and the list goes on and on and on.

Without this the best you can do is hide in a cave and pop heads. This works when the enemy is far from home and doesn't want to be there dying in an irrelevant war that doesn't matter, but when the enemy is fighting for his own survival he's not going to quit.

If it happens now?Nigger,spic and leftards get genocided.
If i happens in 20-30 years(when is more probable to happen),america will become south africa 2.0,RIP.

gaht dang i love me some early tonk designs.

>mfw the only weapons I own are a crossbow and a fire ax I keep near my bed

Well I'm going to die, but it's going to be while screaming and swinging an ax at liberal antifa.

It's a fitting end

As a former STL cop, I've seen what happens when liberals mingle with their pets. Check out east mlk where they've tried to "gentrify," thee or four times in the last decade. Probably 50+ murders thus far of white liberals killed by niggers just on two or three blocs.

Good luck with your posse bitch.

are you kidding me that looks awesome. As someone who actually own the gun in his left hand in that exact configuration (SBS form 1 - vepr 12 with 13 inch barrel and traditional FH) I can confirm thats a pretty dope loadout.

No cape though, capes are gay.

saw an Armalite AR50 in local gun store. I look at price tag and said Whoa! Bet you don't sell many of these. He said they sell at least one a week, sometimes several.
Makes me wonder how many 50bmg's are out there just waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck

I've seen that before. More fun that fireworks!

Everyone is distracted by the left / right, globalist / nationalist arguments. Everybody seems to miss the main point of the true enemy within which crosses political lines and has secret soldiers in both left and right organizations and politics. The real people with the real power in this country are unelected and have been in power since the assassination of the Kennedy Brothers. Trump I believe is the first president since Kennedy to not be one of their number, and this is the cause of the fighting going on. It was supposed to be Bush vs Clinton, both deep state sock puppets. The deep state have many pawns in the halls of power and intelligence. Trump I think is very aware and needs to go hunter killer on these operatives.

>what happens if there is a civil war in the US over Trump?
The sweet claret wrung from the vines of the its whore women and inbred children will wash away the turpitude of Mammon's most malevolent cesspit...

It was $8,500 for me to the Form 1 and 4's for my FNC, the Burst Sear, RIS systems and to SBR it down to an 8.5" barrel. I made it in an AK-5D Mk2.

>civil war over a president
that's just fucking retarded
the only time we've had a civil war is traitors wanting to secede and they were never wiped out but stuck around to shit on everything still hatin on anyone smarter or different looking than them, still pining for their stupid little feudal slavery states thinking that anyone is going to put up with that shit around here after kicking their asses.

we should have executed every last fucking traitor after they surrendered then we wouldn't have ANY of these problems today

>tfw amercia will never paint the current presidents head on every bomb and shell to piss off the enemy even more

Seems interesting to me how John McCain just happens to be around when shit goes violently south. Wasn't he in a hotel in Kiev when the first shots rang out on the Maidan? Wasn't he in Syria when the FSA formed? And he was just in Syria over the past few days so expect more shit. Wasn't it John McCain who turned in the fake dossier on Trump - Russia to the FBI? John McCain. John McCain.

seeThe government does not have the manpower or any way to secure the infrastructure to take on even 20 percent of the population in a rebel state.

god fuck you guys im 23 too and ill fight to put the lefties down......dont you add me to the list mister FBI law man...

Nam like Korea was a fuck up because of not actually fighting the real enemy. Not marching on Hanoi fucked the U.S.A. up. Having a DMZ made victory impossible and defeat inevitable. Both Nam and Korea could only have been won by invading Russia and China.

>MOE handgaurd
Am I supposed to take you seriously?

Bull fucking shit. If Truman wouldn't have sold MacArthur down the river to try to salvage his own political career Korea would have been easily winnable. China was only existing due to the USSR subsidizing their existence. USSR wouldn't of risked open war with the nuclear armed USA. The first deployable nuclear bomb by the USSR wasn't even created until 1951.

China was just throwing bodies at us and Kremlin Joe wouldn't risk open war with the USA because he didn't want to get vaporized.