Is it possible the illuminati's constant brainwashing is the true reason so many people are unable to be happy?

is it possible the illuminati's constant brainwashing is the true reason so many people are unable to be happy?

youtube.com/watch?v=HKYUY-tuB4I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWTOw-A5_2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IXpEtF4i1oI
youtu.be/khArr7DzS38
illuminatuspythagoras.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2yA7HUlJsW8
youtube.com/watch?v=geuDH75InLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That video is crazy. Have you seen the led zepplin stairway to heaven backwards?

btw there is reason virtually every popstar looks like dragqueen

youtube.com/watch?v=yWTOw-A5_2Q

By putting a secret transsexual on stage and have the masses cheer him as a celebrity, they are literally worshiping an image of Satan. pic related, notice the tits

youtube.com/watch?v=IXpEtF4i1oI
Fluoride, vaccinations causing glutamate mediated excitotoxicity, heavy metals and other endocrine disruptors in the water all contribute to depression. Depressed people are 6x more likly to develope dementia later in life. That, combined with the injunctions of their occult evil symbology does make people depressed.

Yes, I have. Gotta love the irony of a song about the "Stairway to Heaven" actually being about Hell when heard the other way around (as if descending the staircase).

I actually believe they do put secret messages in songs and movies all the time but neither of these sound like anything at all to me. Seems like you'd have to be delusional schizo to hear this in there.

Much more obvious things hidden in plain sight all the time.

the OP picture is absolutely terrifying. on a level I can't even describe.

Katy Perry's music videos are chock full of them.

Wide Awake is about being victimized by a group of pedos (Freddy Krueger was a pedophile, why he got burned) to the point of disassociating (the mirror shattering) and ending up in a psychiatric hospital. at the end, even when she thinks she's free, the handler (the kitten with the hypnotizing eyes) is still watching. video ends with her going to perform for jewish overlords. butterflies galore.

>illuminati

She's a soul less child eater now but look how hot she used to be
youtu.be/khArr7DzS38

all trannys are hot when they're young. but with age the man skull grows through

If you haven't seen the "rockumentary" THEY SOLD THEIR SOLD FOR ROCK AND ROLL then I would highly recommend it. The commentator's sounds like a surfer, but it has good information if you can get past that.

illuminatuspythagoras.com/

>Wide Awake
wow. Totally mkultra, butterflies, spirals, broken mirrors and beta (kitty) programming and all.
sickos...

now watch This Is How We Do

at the beginning she gets gassed with a fire extinguisher, by somebody in a PeeWee Herman (a pervert, maybe a pedophile as well though unproven). next scene is her playing ping pong, then in a bathtub with a pearl necklace. pizza should be self explanatory. watermelon =slavery. the animal prints and collars are references to beta kitten programming. all the black/white combo is color code for pedophilia.

the rest is just about overall degeneracy.

I don't know about that. Along those lines, I think it is more that the insanely rich are making it harder and harder for the rest of us to live decent lives. The Middle Class is dead and gone....

Does the Illuminati tie in to that? I guess so since they are the insanely rich.

Holy crap. I always wondered why they show this if most people don't know the crap they are watching. Are they "initiating" the masses in some way?

black and white checkerboards and spirals are also symbols of gateways in the occult. The floor of Masonic temples are covered in black/white checkerboard floors. They believe (((they))) are in the dark and we are in the light and they can come through these "portals." Look at movies like The Devils Advocate and others for the checkerboards. When there is some demonic doing on, the checkerboards are often there.

Don't look at the words on the video. Listen with your eyes closed. This is just classic apophenia, likely due to the video OP having schizophrenia.

I think for some of it (for example, notice in all the videos she's with a black guy) they are pushing an agenda, just very subtly. they're conditioning people to the idea of it.

but for the more occult or "conspiracy" stuff (MKULTRA programming, etc) the vast majority of it isn't detectable to your average person. pretty much the entire population glances right over it. so I feel like that stuff must be inserted for a different reason.

could be like says, they get off on pushing filth to people's children. literally advertising what they are doing, and getting people to dance to their atrocities.

could also be to fuck with people who notice it. once you start rambling about the occult symbolism in Katy Perry, you are now considered a loony. even though it's all there if you know what youre looking for.

could be some sort of advertising, or "graffiti". showing off to other and future groups what they managed to achieve.

who knows though, its fucked.

and I'd never heard of that, but it totally makes sense. I see that floor pattern present lots of places I'd never want to be

>could also be to fuck with people who notice it.

For sure. I have to read my Bible at least 10 times more than study this stuff. When I didn't I used to get really depressed. I think their message is in part meant to demoralize those who are moral who know.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yA7HUlJsW8

goto 0:13 - checkerboard, just like mason altars where they do rituals.

There is no illuminati, the real controllers of the world are the jews

That's exactly what it is. If pic related walked by you on the street you'd immediately know you are looking at a tranny hooker. But somehow because they are 'stars' it's ok. Everyone knows 'stars' look different right.

Wrong. It's just a man, mutilated and dressed like a woman.

Lucifer (Azazael) is the god of this world. Paul says so:

"In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:4

yeah it's certainly the same thing. You see floors like that in all kinds of katy perry videos, not to mention Eyes Wide Shut, etc.

who knows how far that all dates back. MKULTRA style conditioning programs have existed for hundreds, if not thousands of years. the Nazis just applied modern science to it, and the CIA perfected it. it reminds me of the floors you'd see in a castle, which I'd imagine early pre-Nazi programming rituals would have taken place in.

You can't be happy if everything you do is restricted somehow. And in 2017, every-fucking-thing is restricted somehow. Add in thoughtpolice and you're gonna have a bad time.

Interesting. it's not really all that farfetched, considering what massive perverts these people always seem to be. I could believe, that video you posted had me laughing at the title but when I watched, it was surprisingly convincing

my theory has been for awhile that much of Hollywood is actually CIA money laundering operation, hence why they can put out absolute trash consistently (some money's expected to be lost when cleaning it). on top of that can use companies like Disney and various other artists to push propaganda on the unwitting population. famous celebrities are actually just MKULTRA puppets bred for the entertainment industry, and then leased to various Joos

I guess this could happen alongside your theory, and maybe just the Joo producers are the perverts who request trannies. who do you think is the party creating and propping up these trannies, and why? just for sexual reasons or is there more?

My guess is it dates back to Nimrod and the Babylonian sun god worshiping mystery religions. Read the book of Enoch. It covers a lot of these forces and what they did to man. Enoch is quoted by Jesus and others many times. I think (((they))) may have removed that particular book from the Bible to hide the truth until the end times.

The best commentary is by Lumpkin, Joseph IMHO. The book is called: The Books of Enoch: The Angels, The Watchers and The Nephilim: (With Extensive Commentary on the Three Books of Enoch, the Fallen Angels, the Calendar)

Enoch starts basically saying it is a book for "the final generation"

oddly enough I actually already own it, but still haven't gotten around to reading it yet. perhaps I will start it tonight.

I was always skeptical of the Book of Enoch's discovery in modern times. I would bet at least one party involved is lying. The manuscripts themselves appear to be genuine, just their "re-discovery" and release seems to have an agenda behind it.

To me it was explained like this. "We don't want to have anything to do with god. He cast us out of his kingdom. We hate him. We will built our own kingdom on earth. And for this our leader Lucifer has given us only one rule. Do it the opposite way from what god intended. Pervert everything. Especially the bodies you inhabit."

So why are mutilating their children and raise them as trannys? Because unclean spirits need to inhabit an unclean body.

It goes even further. They really do see themselves as demon spirits. Typically a child is raped and tortured until the mind breaks until the filthy human soul leaves and a demon spirit can take hold of the body. Only after this do they consider it their child, before it's just a filthy animal.

That video is pretty interested when played normally
>2:56 time is ticking for the empire

I only attest to the validity of the first 2 books, not the third. In fact, those 2 books come right after the books of Moses in the Ethiopian Bible. They never took them out. The Christian's removed Enoch because they were uncomfortable with Angels falling for women when men who are celibate are required not to (requiring something from men that some angels could not do). The Jews removed it from their TANACH because no old testament book talks as much about the Messiah. Joseph Lumpkin has an awesome commentary where he shows every reference from the Bible to the book of Enoch. It is the most referenced OT book in the NT. It's a very good read.

I also suspect that the re-discovery may have something to do with a prophetic timeline. The book even says it is "not for this generation but a distant generation, the final generation" or something like that. Being lost then found actually prophetically ties into the language of the book. It is also most likely more ancient than Genesis. (At least it may have been written before Genesis was written - but not the story of creation contained in Genesis as written by Moses from God.) And it was found among the dead sea scrolls. Jesus definitely read it and He quotes it many times.

makes sense. sounds like pre MKULTRA conditioning, with a very similar end result. a puppet.

I see. I will certainly read it. I had kinda forgotten about it, and gotten caught up in other stuff. The Gamecaller by Tobe Terrell is definitely worth checking out. it's one of the few books written about Marion pettie, operator of the finders organization (which according to him wasn't a formal organization). whole story is a never-ending rabbit hole but I'm fairly certain it ties in to MKULTRA style conditioning programs

the guy was absolutely fascinating though.

>makes sense. sounds like pre MKULTRA conditioning, with a very similar end result. a puppet.

except they have been doing it for 8000 years youtube.com/watch?v=geuDH75InLw They are the same priesthood that controlled the pharaohs. And then they left when it collapsed. But they kept their snake worship religion.

will do. thanks.
Off to bed. Peace brother.

You saw the signs? Good.

But can you interpret them?

Saturn