Ayylmao

Anybody else have the ayylmao picture? I think I'm the only one left. Everyone else went dark.

What picture? I saw something circulating with aliens, but didn't know what it was.

Then give it to us

Will you fuck off with this shitty troll? No one is buying it.

Give up you fucking losers.

How do you know its a troll?

lol wtf is this meant to be?

>inb4 why the brown background. Passes filters until they actually manually take it down.

Here it is faggots screenshot save it's going to get deleted

Yeah, I'm not an idiot; I'm not posting that crap. Everyone who has posted it, or even seen it went dark. I have it on a flash drive in my safe. I'm just wondering if I'm the last one with a copy, or has seen the original. I'm getting scared desu.

How the fuck do you know if they went dark or not? This is an user forum? You just said you have it, so they gonna come for you now anyway bitch nigga.

user that's the original

I think you bullshittin OP. Other people said that shit was somehow deleted from their drive straight away; around the same time Sup Forums went down.

That's not it..

I saw Michael Moore at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Post it because they're coming for you anyway

I already did idiot and they still haven't removed it.

Don't have Ayy Lmao pic sorry! :(

I can't exactly see through 12 filters though

because they were all 100% confirmed fakes.
>inb4 someone posts the one with pic related as the background

That isn't the pic.

Well where is the dang pic then

Guys, I posted the pic in this thread and it's gone. Every other pic is still here but mine is gone.

Apparently pic related was a "recreation" of ayyy.

wft I saw a thumbnail and it said 404 when I tried to click it, now that I refreshed the page it says file deleted.

ok wtf I thought this was horse shit what's going on

what did thumbnail look like?

Do it one more time

wtf is this guys?

How did his pic get deleted?

The whole post was deleted and hidden in an instant, I've already posted it twice

Or tried to at least

like I think the mods are fucking with us

Seriously is this shit for real? I was browsing during the crash and didn't know shit about why the site crashed but it felt weird and not right.

I need to see this picture.

Bullshit Larper, I've been spamming update since this thread started. Fear my virgin autistic persistence

g-guys? I'm spooked someone tell me to lurk more, cus I don't know wtf to make of this