So my GF just got a nose piercing out of the blue, and I'm honestly so pissed about it

So my GF just got a nose piercing out of the blue, and I'm honestly so pissed about it.

She said that she's wanted it since high school (had no fucking clue about that one, even though she's so "passionate" about it), and that it completes her "personality". But when I look at pictures of her from literally last week, she DOES NOT look like the type of girl that would ever get a nose piercing.

Of course her fucking friends we're saying how much they love it and shit, and she was saying that it finally liberated her, LOL.

WHAT THE FUCK. I am deeply concerned right now. I feel like I've been lied to this whole time, and have only seen a wholesome innocent side, and she was fucking hiding this trashy degenerate side from me.

Fucking women, wew lad talk about getting played. Feels bad man.

(NOTE: This is Sup Forums related because it has to do with degeneracy and women)

NOTE: It's not just a tiny little stud, it's a god damn hoop. LOL

I feel like I just fucked up big time. All this fucking commitment for nothing. Holy fuck.

bro you're obviously young, thats ok we were all young once. she obviously is not serious gf material. seemingly no modern young women can escape the culture-wide pervason of the perversion of feminism.

ditch her dude. there's 5 other girls out there equally hot who actually want to be a woman to a man.

trust me.

Tomorrow night at OP's house:

"Hey babe, i'm feeling wild, do you want to ask my black friend tyrone over for a threesome. C'mon user we are young and free."

Dude I've been dating her for almost 2.5 years and we recently signed a lease together.

JUST

heh. how many chokers does she own, OP?

Post pics so we can make a proper determination m8. You don't want advice based on a lack of data.

It's not a good sign that she didn't discuss it with you. (((They're))) getting to her. There's Jew tentacles everywhere. It's sad! SAD!

that means you failed

you didn't vet her personality
you didn't bother to find out what she thinks is degenerate

now you know she is

Oh stop whining and don't be shallow. Why are you having second thoughts over a trivial design? Adapt, don't run away. I honestly think this a slide thread

Fuck you.

Its an entirely reversable procedure.

Just enjoy fucking your slightly kinky waifu. Get more anal cause its kinky. Fuck her harder.

And she'll take it out in her 30s.

I guarantee you she'll get fat next. Then the tattoos arrive.

I think it's time to sit back and watch the slide into degeneracy.

Overall it's fairly minor... a nose piercing is traditional for Nazis, but it sounds like there are other issues.

Go cut your balls off cuck lord, she's banging somebody else.

Nose piercings are one of the "secret" signs that coalburners use to let niggers know they're down to fuck, not even joking dude.

Its just a nose ring, you overreacting sperg.

I'm aware my man. Why do you think I started a JUST thread.

>Personality
>Having anything to do with outwards appearance

Stop whining, at least you HAVE a gf. I've never even held hands with a girl before.

>australia trying to shitpost this man into getting cucked

not cool, man

I'm honestly extremely surprised how split Sup Forums is on this nose ring subject.

Shocked even.

jesus christ canada

If something this trivial is making you feel this way, maybe you're not the one ready. In a relationship both parties make stupid decisions and don't realize it till later.
Have you even told her you don't like it and think it distracts from her beauty? Guessing you haven't and instead came here and whined. You're the problem not her.

OH MAN
LOL
Look forward to the amount of emasculation and pain you're putting yourself in for?

>"Sup Forums - Degeneracy and Women"
No.

Studs are fine imo but hoops are fucking degenerate as hell. GTFO before she goes full on liberal

user these are early symptoms. Check her for bite marks. Put garlic around the house

Just wait untill she wants to be sexually liberated and turns u into a cuckhold.

my sister got a piercing in her teens, and a tattoo in college.

then she started dating a new guy and literally flipped 180 into full on gun-loving trump voter and is getting married in the fall

basically this is your fault OP

this word gets thrown around a lot, but OP, you are literally a cuck

Fuck her in her pussy hole until she leaves you, and yeah. She's 100% gonna leave you. Just milk it for what it's worth and learn stoicism while you're at it

How old are you

Dump her dumb ass before you end up married to the fruit cake.

Disgusting.

Mention that it's one of the most common piercings to get infected and is horrible when you have a cold.

Congrats. You're a cuck.

She's normal.

a-fucking-men

I can't wait for this mongoloid OP to start paying alimony someday

I literally had this same thing happen to me few years ago with my LTR from high school. We're no longer together.

>2.5 years

Have you tried, gee I don't know, talking to her like a normal person and not asking literally the most autistic people outside of R9K about it?

user. I know exactly what you're going through. Wife of 1 year (met 3 years ago, started dating 2 years ago) texted me a pic of a hoop in her nose a week after we'd had a discussion about it a week before. I took five minutes to let it sink in and calm down, then called her and talked. Turns out it was a clip on, thank God, because she cares enough about me to take my feelings into account.

Don't be an autistic fuckup. Tell her how you feel, and tell her why. There's no such thing as too much communication in a relationship, and sharing your fears is never a bad thing.

Nose piercing is not THAT bad. Maybe she will grow out of it.
Be glad she didn't do something my ex did, getting a giant tattoo on her chest without consulting me first. We broke up a week later, then she started regretting said tattoo because nobody wanted to hire her.

Make sure when you break up with her you tell her it's because she got a nose ring

Roll with it a fuck her like the whore she is.
If she doesnt like it dump her ass

You still have another ~58 years of hand holding-less virginity ahead of you

You seem like a shill. I bet none of this ever happened.

>nose piercing
i'm very sorry to hear that user. How has her behavior changed of late, apart from her nose piercing? Is she watching any new kinds of television show for example? A new diet? Maybe some nigger cock? This stuff has a bigger impact than you think.

Break up lad. If you live together keep it hush, settle your lease etc, and move out one day when she's at work.

Oh god. This is only the beginning because her friends enable her. Dump her

No bullying on Sup Forums!

>it finally liberated her,

yeah. it's time to break up with her. she doesnt know that deep down she's a degenerate, and she's been a fake person the whole time.

>liberated

I was about to call you a weak faggot, but if she verbatim used the word "liberated" you're totally fucked.

Nose ring liberation now, sexual liberation as a womyn with 5 tyrones soon.

But does she have that hot emo look going?

lol if shes no longer what you want, break it off with her. sounds trashy tho, how old is she?

you mean 5 other girls in the entire world

I was the same way as a 22 year old last year before I flew across the country to meet some qt latina bitch I'd known on the internet for a few years.
We held hands and made out, then I told her to take her pants off, she said nah and I said "Fine, you think I need this shit" and went to sleep. I left the next morning.
Long story short, it wasn't worth it, and my quest for carnal knowledge (which is obviously Promethean for an autist of my caliber) ended in utter humiliation and failure. But now I've kissed a whore so I guess I did good right?

21 going on 22.

2.5 years and she didn't discuss it
she's the type that will go in on a lease then do her thing knowing you're hooked
wait, that's what happened

there's no easy answer other than breaking up
I know how it feels to be in your situation. I was in a serious relationship with a girl that I fell in love with before I saw her tattoo.
If I knew it from the start I wouldn't have gotten involved but since I was "in love" I decided to let it be.
the reality is, you'll never get over it. I broke up with my gf whom I was got as far as designing an engagement ring for. It is not something you can discuss with them because they made the choice without discussing it with you.

these type of girls first seek out providers then once they think they've chained you emotionally and financially they become "independent".

you'll never be able to accept it, believe me. she'll never change (in fact she will seek her independence even more the more you try to set boundaries)

This is the most cucked response here, Jesus. Shouldn't you be prepping the bull?

Kek i've fucked girls with piercings,i dont know about the west,but here if you want a lasting relationship that and tatoos are instant redflags.

yeah lmao, next she'll liberate herself with 5 black dicks and a muslim immigrant

At least you have your dog to blow and keep you company.

>Have you tried, gee I don't know, talking to her like a normal person and not asking literally the most autistic people outside of R9K about it?
Wouldn't that be on her since she never told him, fucciboi?

Kek 22 i know guys who got laid at 14,get a fucking hore,if you are 20 and a kissless virgin
that is the only thing that will save you.

bigger the hoop bigger the sloot

She obviously isn't a whore if she wouldn't have sex with you timmy. You did good though i guess. Baby steps i guess.

I can't even begin to imagine how bad that smelled user

No. This new generation is awful. Im 33 and I wass making out with girls on the playground in 3rd grade. Didnt lose my virginity until I was 18, which was considered late. Different times I guess...

We should just give that guy a voucher for the the sex shop and tell him its for him anus.

tell her to take it out, it will heal and be gone

fucking bitch, SOLID METAL DOES NOT BELONG ON THE HUMAN FACE - wtf is with women

especially in the face, the sister of my girlfriend has a fucking ring in her nose, i told my girlfriend that it'd dump her if she got something similiar - she said "hopefully"

>1 year from now she will ask user for a three some (2 male).

My girl has a septum piercing hates niggers and voted for trump. Stop trippin op

>Shouldn't you be prepping the bull?

Literally spat out my beer. Lmfao.

She had a different rich boyfriend from another state, and probably a few more, so that's why. Catfish mate. Who knows what she really wanted

Seriously... dump her. It's downhill from here... next she'll wear chokers everyday. The next progression will be a boy haircut. Get out while you can.

My wife has radiation poisoning from all the weapons grade autism flung around during the great meme war. I actually got to know her and married an equal, not some roastie with 15 guys in her past.

Get good or get rekt, faggot.

Checked. Look for the next sign of degeneracy and call it quits. I guess look out for other girls in the meantime as well.

>her friends enable her by saying it looks good.
Have you ever met a woman user? The only time a girl will say something looks like shit is when it's on an enemy.
However a lot of bffs is a warning sign. A girl needs at most 2 close friends she confides in, acquaintances numbers don't matter. How ever many close friends she has is how many people will be in your relationship during hard times.

>degeneracy
>woman
you know what needs to be done, user. just dump her ass and don't get cucked into standing for that bullshit

>fell for the white woman meme

I'd rather my girlfriend fucked niggers than had a septum piercing. Septum sounds like a fucking toilet anyway.

>(NOTE: This is Sup Forums related because it has to do with degeneracy and women)
Lol. Anyways just cheat on her and then eventually dump her. That's really gross and bizzare.

Yup, fell for the white masterrace white babies meme

Whew.

Nope i got laid since i was 16 and now im 20,if you are not autistic and not an ugly manlet you can get laid no problem.They say muuuh women are liberals as an excuse
to stay virgin neet losers and they blame it all on women,pathetic.

Yea, she can do whatever the fuck she wants. Clearly she's got low self confidence because she's dating you. You who post on an anonymous forum instead of taking to her about it

Or more likely we are being data mined

Have you ever actually been around people, user? Your grasp of relationships is tenuous, to say nothing of romantic relationships.

>Dude I've been dating her for almost 2.5 years and we recently signed a lease together.
Is a lease permanent? You can still leave her.

>Know that women do stupid shit.
>Know they're actually really shit at communicating despite how much they yap.
>"HURR DURR YOU NEVER INTERACT WITH THEM!"
No matter how much you white knight you're not getting laid.

Is that why leafs are always so rude? ;-;

Look her dead in the eye and say
>Oh good now we can roleplay where you're the cow and I lead you around by the nose.

>calling out white knighting on an anonymous Japanese lolicon board

Even if my wife wasn't more redpilled than you, what good would being a white Knight do anyone here? I mean honestly, best case scenario, they take a screencap and show whoever they browse and post on a site known for CP and Nazis? Are you just the other side of the leftist "Fascist! Nazi!" coin?

LOL

Don't worry. Right now I'm telling her it's a deal breaker and she's freaking out. This is fucking opening my eyes.

Thank you Sup Forumstards. Seriously.

she's an idiot, consider her just a cumbucket and not relationship material. start looking for someone else. do not get her pregnant. eventually just put it in her butt to get her to go away.

This is why I have no respect for women, they are all disgusting whores. Every single one of them. I am ashamed of my gender.

Fuck white ppl

He already said he spent money on a lease for her.

Jesus Christ back off to /r9k/

Go to r/theredpill for more eye opening.

Knaw it's a 2 person lease, meaning either person could OPT out and you wouldn't have to cover them.

You sign for a specific amount that only you have to pay. For example, we're each paying $470 for a $900+ 1 bedroom apartment.

BTW, she just said she's ripping it out. LOL

She's very very upset.

>I'm not really a white knight despite totally acting like one. What good would it do me?
Who the fuck knows why cucks like letting their wives get fucked by other men? I don't know why you like it. Doesn't magically change you into something other than a white knight.