Leader of the free world

>leader of the free world

Fucking kek

twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/834797225213562880

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7scEoAv7vI?t=12m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking great guy. So warm. So personable. So fucking presidential.

Obama was such a fucking stick in the mud. "Whitest" dude in politics.

there is literally nothing wrong with their chicken noodle soup

Campbell's chicken corn chowder is the goddest of the God tier soup of life

oh shit drumpf btfo
how will he ever recover?

Trump a cute

>Yo dawg we heard you liked salt so we put some
salt in your salt so you could gag while you retch.

Campbell's is inedible.

absolutely based

what the fuck? this proves beyond a doubt that Trump is completely incompetent for this job, he needs to step down or be impeached immediately. Hillary won the popular vote anyway, only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

Former Trump voter here, gotta admit it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

OH MY GOS DRUNPF IS OIBTERALLY HITLER HES SO DUMBBY AND INCPOTWNTWNT reeeeeeeeEEEEEEE

Gotta love the soup, isn't that the core of it what they were suppose to be doing? Jokes on them.

PROGRESSO ON SUICIDE WATCH

What's wrong with this?

Are they not actually a soup company?

It is good soup for a comfy afternoon. I don't agree with Trump 100% but this time he isn't wrong.

KYS
Y
S

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump comment on soups. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Didn't Hitler like Campbell's Chunky Noodle Soup too?

gonna open me a can right now, it's really good that we can finally see which companies deserve our business

Wish i never voted for this travesty

blumpf ddoesn't speak in platitudes for 10 minutes like Obama so its very scary

hahaha the next 8 years are going to fucking rule

Actually lold

So when does he get those elusive nuclear codes?

I voted for Trump but now I realize it's time to dump the trump. I'm glad that democrats woke me up and no human can be illegal. Vote for Democrats like me.

God I love Trump. He gives me good feels.

>tfw normies will never understand your love for Trump

soup is too upper class for shitskins to appreciate

God I fucking love Trump, the guy is a living meme machine.

GRUMPF
BLUMPF
PRUMPT
BRRAP

Trump literally bribed by a soup company

What a sellout

>Are they not actually a soup company?
This cracked me right the fuck up. Campbell's is the soup company.

Marillyn A. Hewson, chief executive of Lockheed Martin, said she was “very excited about the fact that this is one of the first actions that you want to take on.”

Mr. Trump said that Ms. Hewson had been “tough” in negotiations over the price of the F-35 warplane, talks in which he intervened. Lockheed ultimately reduced the price by $700 million.

“Do you think Hillary would have asked for $700 million?” Mr. Trump asked, referring to Hillary Clinton, his opponent in the presidential election. “Oh, boy. I assume you wanted her to win,” he added, as Ms. Hewson appeared to shake her head in silence.

literally a shill for the soup lobby

Not gonna lie, former Campbell eater here. This is fucking hilarious watching Campbell make soups. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy use anymore salt.

I don't understand how they sit next to a nazi, racist, hitler, fascist, sexist, homophobic, and classist man like it's just fucking okay.

Like, I can't even rn, fuck Trump! He's going to send everyone to camps.

She ovulated when the Don looked in her direction flr the first time in a good few years.

She was honored to be able to present him with that thank you.

>liking things

LITERALLY HITLER

>Trump complimented Soup
This time he's finally stumped guys, I can feel it.

Nuclear codes here, gotta admit it's hilarious watching CRT crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let that former Trump voter anywhere near me.

When the first post is also the best post

wtf I hate supportive and positive people now

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>drain the swamp
>invites big sodium

Soup is the lowest caste of "food." Literally any nigger can warm up a pot of water and throw a bunch of shit into it

Humble as fuck

I love how effortlessly he shitposts, like it's as natural as breathing for him.

>we can't let this guy get his hands on the saltine crackers.

FTFY

if your soup isn't pic related, you have to go back

he obviously joked and twitter just went full sperg

Trump is racist, classist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, nazi, fascist, nationalist, anti-semitic, groupist, prejudice, discriminatory, ableist, ageist, cis-ist, sizeist, lookist, speciesist, and not my fucking president.

Please upvote, like, and agree to fight the fucking oppression. I used to be for Trump just like you but then I realized what he really was!

Also fuck off if you want source, don't be fucking intellectualist. DUMP TRUMP #notmypresident #impeach #HillaryWon

No, cities are filled with uneducated non-whites.
NY - 75% non-white
LA - 80% non-white
Detroit - 90% non-white
All these retards voted for Hillary.

Lmao.
Did anyone actually watch this on cspan (I did, you fucking normies)?
There was a very strange part where I believe the ceo of Caterpillar recounts a story where Trump took them to a golf course, told them that he's the richest golfer there, then hit a hole in one right there. The ceo then says

"I have seen the magic."

Literally sent chills down my spine. What did he mean by this?

Does anyone have the hurricane Donald pasta?

There is no greater feeling in the world than taking the innocence of a child. The omnipotent G-d of fear looms over the parisitic nature of man. May he thrust his greatness into your womb and you may bask in his eternal hate. I shall defecate now, commiting anal release is the addiction and rubbing fecal matter into the wounds cures the disease and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

I use it as a base and add vegetables and chicken

None of their other products are good though.

This copy and paste needs to die. It was never funny.

My sides

SOMEBODY TAKE THE NUCLEAR CODES AWAY FROM THIS MANIAC

>he doesn't use Knorr Stock Cubes

Are you saying it isn't good soup? Hundreds of millions of Americans think its good enough soup to keep eating it. Sorry, Drumpf wins again, wah wah wahhhh.

He also talked about Caterpillar D12. I'm guessing that is a future bulldozer

million hours in paint

it's condensed.. you're supposed to dilute it you autist

kek

This asian wants to be bred by a white man someone get to it

go suck Trudeaus cock. Trump is the best thing that has happened to the US in ages.

this.

Absolute kek

hold up, there was some transparency issue

Was he supposed to say "Bad soup!", you waste of space?

He enjoys soup GET THE IMPEACHMENT GOING GOYS!

>wants to be bred by a white man
baka desu senpai

DRUMPF IS A SLAVE TO BIG SOUP AND KUST BE STOPPED!

>"Whitest" dude in politics.
This. Obama tried to be so white that it got fucking nauseous listening to him try to speak so much like one.

Shut the fuck up Toronto.

I used to butter bread, and throw the noodles from this onto the buttered bread as a kid, we didn't have much.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump comment on soups. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

if-if-if-if-if-if-if

>inb4 campbell's soup sales increase now

BEAN & BACON BITCH

>pot of water
Nigger, detected.
Enjoy your Kraft easy-mac.

youtu.be/o7scEoAv7vI?t=12m10s

>Good soup
Just wait...since Campbell's can is red and white (((they'll))) use this to call Trump the Soup Nazi

>Trump will never praise your soup
Is there even a purpose to life?

That's fucking hilarious. Why do liberals not allow any fun anymore?
Obama was so fucking boring, I forgot he was even our president sometimes.

gonna go buy the official trump soup tomorrow

Thoth requires soup!

Actually non whites in new york are 67% and are on the decline

the official soup of the American people

Underrated post

Soup is poverty-tier. There's a reason charities set up soup kitchens for the homeless

he said soup, not kraft dinner you colossal faggot; don't you know how to make fucking soup?

Now it's truly over, Blumpfd will never become Police Chief 2016,

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump comment on soups. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

kek

Shill Spurs Stuns