Paganism

What are you doing to get in touch with your pagan roots Sup Forums?

You didn't fall for the Christcuck meme like a good goy did you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xojr6DKkwkA
youtube.com/watch?v=O4EyJNKw7LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shill bait thread meant to slide other threads dont post here just sage them also shareblue put a poll on Sup Forums about which religion Sup Forums believes in christians came 1st kekist 2nd SWNDU

Why aren't you adopting druidism?

Yea worship a fucking tree until someone like Charlemagne comes and cut it down fucking heathens this days need to get torched like the good old days

Stuck my nose into Anglo Saxon paganism in 2013. Don't really believe in it so much, but I'm agnostic and I feel proud honoring my ancestors faith.

-HJC

Pretty much 80% where Christian you dont even have information of your tree gods

>choose below the 3rd dimension

Praise Cernunnos ;_;7

t. christian writer

BRAISE ODIN
WE WUZ ROMAN GODZ HAVING MANBOY LOVE AND SHIEEEET
WE WUZ TREE WORSHIPPERS AND SHIEEET

Pagans are and always have been degenerate fags.

ITT: good goys worshipping a jewish warlord

At 15 things may not be going well for you, but you still know you're young, and that in the future, it'll all figure itself out eventually. You'll eventually get a girlfriend, you'll eventually do well in school, you'll eventually get a good job, you'll eventually get married, you'll eventually buy a house and have a family. It's just a matter of time, right?

Then they hit 20, and realize nothing has changed, then they start to stress and worry, this causes them to get anxiety and depression.

By 25 they realize it's pretty much over, their youth is fading, they missed all the milestones they were supposed to hit between 18 and 25. They never got the girl, they never really did well in school, they never got that perfect job, they never got married, they never bought a house, they never started a family. They see other (superior) 15-20 year olds doing what they thought they would have done, and it makes them even more depressed.

This personally happened to me, and I didn't realize it until I compared myself to my younger male cousins who are now all in the middle of this stage. They've all gone from really out-going happy 15 year old guys, to now being 20-25 year old miserable sad fucks. What's even worse for them is that they had me as an example of what NOT to do, and they still didn't "make it" like they thought they would.

I even remember my uncles/aunties telling my younger male cousins "Look at how user's life turned out!, don't do what he did" and they all thought they were going to turn out different, and they all turned out pretty much like me.

>worshipping Odin

Fucking barbarians.

huh? it's almost as if christcucks believe idol worship is all there is to a religion. really makes you think

you sound like an ass ravaged dildo

i am practicing with my blade daily, brewed an ancient pagan potion from doritos and mountain dew, and masturbated only 3 times today instead of 5. hail odin!

Wtf I love paganism now

Does Esoteric Kekism count as Paganism?

If so then I guess i'm a Pagan

Yeeeeeesssss

The Gods of Yore are the only Gods worth worshiping.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xojr6DKkwkA

not even that, written by a fucking KIKE
>David F. Greenberg

Spend a lot of time here during the summers, one of the last and oldest pagan-sites in Sweden. Im gonna get some scuba-gear this year and see what i can find on the bottom of the lake. There is many graves here. My guess is the, urk, christians killed them off and buried them. Praise the gods!

I've gone vegetarian except recently I have salmon at the weekend, thanks to this dude youtube.com/watch?v=O4EyJNKw7LA
I feel much fuller, I have lost a stone of weight i used to be 16 stone but now i'm 15st. I do not sweat as much, I sleep 8 hours instead of 12. I go to jiu jitsu 3 times a week and work out lightly in between that. I fap less, I feel much more clear headed and confident, my social anxiety has pretty much disappeared. I always speak with clarity and meaning.
I haven't gone to the wilderness and meditated or anything but I'm constantly in reflection, and like I said before, just a feeling of clarity and wellbeing.

Godspeed user

sounds great man, keep it up