How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

>Female
>Mudslime
>Highest IQ possible
amysmartgirls.com/this-12-year-old-girl-has-an-iq-higher-than-stephen-hawking-793e5f32d047#.vpzgy1ha6

Other urls found in this thread:

amysmartgirls.com/this-12-year-old-girl-has-an-iq-higher-than-stephen-hawking-793e5f32d047#.vpzgy1ha6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes me think that maybe if the arabs didnt have islam they would be the master race

>wait till they get into 100 years in the future and have to rescind that jewish thieves work because it is getting people killed in rockets.

shill bait thread meant to slide other threads dont post here let this thread die

sure, because IQ is not jewish construct meant to invent some jewish superiority over those dumdum white barbarians

>Muslim
Where's her garbage-bag hat?

I think you need to stop and think. What you think threads like this are (not saying they aren't) is what Sup Forums is on a larger scale. You're just fucking around in a shithole that will never accomplish anything. But as long as (you)s flow you're encouraged to think that something's getting done. What's going to matter more? You making shill threads get bumped less, or maybe engaging in real political activism? Everyone here more or less thinks exactly the same. Come up with useful ideas to apply irl or win over non-believers.

Society will probably fuck her up by feeding her black and blue pills until she hates anyone who she doesn't agree with and probably either not get married and be a lonely old lady when she reaches 40 or hate her husband because she will view him as being below her as she will most likely be 30 to 40 iq points above him.

You do realize that Muslims created algebra and saving most of the greek and roman documents from the catholic purges. Islam child fuckery aside they are brilliant people.

She's female so she'll be fine until child bearing, If she's here, she might be fine. Anywhere elses and nope.

exactly, people are often too quick to call shill on random topics. I resonate with the majority of what most of Sup Forums believes, i'm no shill :^)

> Amy Poehler's Smart Girls
fuking kek

>Sup Forums
>one topic, only
>that topic must be focused on, by EVERYONE

Your peers shunned you every time you got an answer correct in class, didn't they?

She'll make nice obidient third wife to some greasy mudslime and will be in charge of counting how much money will be spent on each grocery run. :^)

what big event is going on right now that one would try to slide?

>highest possible IQ is now 162
oh right, are these the same people which said that Goethe had an IQ of 210?

not saying that this girl isn't a genius, but IQ tests are a meme

Uh oh! Shes primed and ready to take some dumb piece of shits jerb

>How does this make you feel
in my pants?
nothing is moving
she is fucking ugly

Shame that she'll never amount to anything, since under pisslam women aren't allowed to even leave the house

>Muslims created algebra
*a Persian Muslim

> Islam child fuckery aside they are brilliant people.
> brilliant people
topkek. After 1400 years of inbreeding they're on the level of American dindus.

>"This girl has the highest IQ ever!!!!!! See people of color can be smart!!!!!!!"
>Picture of girl in front of chalk board with equation taught to middle schoolers

Wew she must truly be a genius, lads.

>>Highest IQ possible

bu bu but IQ tests are culturally biased

iq don't mean much.

>stephen hawking has the highest IQ

>hawking's IQ is only 160

none of the above is true...

and nice source there, faggot

>Forgot age is part of the quotient.
Why are women so fucking stupid?

>amysmartgirls.com/this-12-year-old-girl-has-an-iq-higher-than-stephen-hawking-793e5f32d047#.vpzgy1ha6

>she’s read all seven Harry Potter books in the series three times.

Truly a genius.

This, arabs was always considered smart untill recently, mostly because of radical islam.

All Islam is radical

>How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

like someone payed good money to post this bullshit, non issue, non-politics thread.

is she married yet?

The Bog Brothers have individual IQs twice as high as that and are capable of melding their minds together to multiply their IQs together. Nice try though.

>read books
>plays the violin

Pic related is the only "intelligence" people should care about, actual contribution to society.

if she is so smart then why is she muslim?

>sage

No. Most Muslims have never touched a Koran in their lives.

IQ is a meme. High IQ is often a detriment and is unnecessary for 90% human life. Plus high IQ people produce a lot of garbage that other people have to pick up after, often with blood and wars.

Yeah you would know indeed.

>Higher IQ
Still won't amount to anything.

The main thing is, can she suck cock well and does she do anal?

They stole all of their knowledge by forcibly stopping travellers and copying their books, as well as claiming credit for the accomolishments of civilizations they conquered after the fact. Islamic golden age is a myth. Indians did more for algebra than them.

These child prodigies never turn out to be actual geniuses.
Overhyping a kid like that is probably the worst you can do to them.

Arabia was a patchwork of separate tribes who identified with themselves. Islam did for Arabs what Christianity did to whites

>when religion literally oppresses their entire race and makes them ignorant imbeciles

Religious cucks are truly pathetic

>Islam did for Arabs what Christianity did to whites
But Xtianity didn't unite whites linguistically or culturally. What are you even talking about?

IQ is just a number.
Can't measure wisdom.

>christianity didn't unite whites culturally
Yes it did

>IQ mesaured at 12
>12
>12

It means nothing, the younger you are, the higher the result. If she doesn't get smarter she will be average at 18/19.

Chances are she will end up above average but not genius-tier

not quite. The Arabs went though a golden age from about 1000AD-1500AD, when the rest of the world was fucked.

They were shrewd and wealthy businessmen, well educated, did a lot of glasswork, and their main contribution was alchemy (extremely basic chemistry). They also made the first paper plant

Decent people, but not 'super insane aryan race'

Stephen Hawking is a fraud. IQ tests is a fraud.

Jelly double-digit derper.

Perhaps she could join you.

>copying

How do you think books were made in the pre-print age?

Stephen hawking doesnt have the highest iq REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She can be my first wife for breedings.

Is attractive enough and finding intelligence in American women?

Bonus in this one is likely to know about the Jew.

It was more like the effect of the Roman Empire and the sphere of influence the successor former foederati kingdoms (Franks, Langobards, Goths) had.

Just like China. Sure Buddhists and Confucian statesmen helped to spread Chinese and by proxy Indian culture around, but this isn't the same as the Arab world, where it was clearly the authority of the caliphate actually uniting all the people together in one entity.

>>Female
>>Mudslime
>>Highest IQ possible
Makes sense. She is intelligent enough to understand her place.

>highest possible iq

Does this mean this girl is the pinnacle of human intelligence? No other person ever to be born will be as smart as her? She better give us ftl or I'll be pissed

I GUESS EVEREY MUSLIM MIGRANT IS A DOCTOR LAWER WITH A 12 INCH DICK, OR HUGE TITS AND AND A 200 IQ GUESS NONE OF THE RAPES OR RIOTS EVER HAPPENED MUST HAVE ALL BEEN A FALSE FLAG OR A RACIST DREAM

She hasn't achieved anything.

>Billions of non-whites
>Libtards and media comb the globe for the outliers who aren't retarded

You're not making anyone think Ahmed.

>Islam did for Arabs what Christianity did to whites

You should be banned from life for being this fucking stupid. The most disgusting part of all this is watching citycucks destroy the areas around them completely obvious to their own retardation.

greatest evidence I've seen of affirmative action applying to IQ tests

THIS. THANKS FOR OPENING OUR EYES OP

>pinnacle of human intelligence
>muslim

pick 1

Sad that all she'll be able to do with her life is wear a hijab and walk around like ghost

Triggered nicely.

Goethe is a bad example because he was an actual genius

>being this brainwashed

>I was just frontin' m8! The bantz is my retarded legacy!

Whatever dude.

Holy shit does this mean all Arabs are smarter than whites now

So triggered cannot tell one flag from another.

Another exception who has high IQ, wow. Meanwhile nobody even bats an eye at whites who do because its fucking normal.
>Being this much of a retarded cuck.
Unreal

>she’s read all seven Harry Potter books in the series three times

Just stop.

I AM ANGRY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol what a narc, i watched all the films and it only took me a week

IQ is normally distributed.

There are sand niggers with high IQs (average in the low 80s) and even niggers with high IQs.

>genetica mutations and abnormalities happen
how does that make you feel Sup Forums?

nah
That's not IQ but Asian style inhumane retarded early-education that make her delude herself.