Why christcucks are so violent

Bible:
>Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the [holy man] who represents God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged.
Noble Qur'an:
>Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Other urls found in this thread:

wordcounter.net/blog/2015/12/08/10975_how-many-words-bible.html
quora.com/How-many-letters-words-and-verses-are-used-in-the-holy-Quran
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old testament doesn't count, idiot.

It also doesnt matter what the quran says. It matters what imams say. And they say some shit they should be fucked to death by a pig for and then have the video sent to their family.

Fuck you and your uncovered meat rape apologist holy men. They'll all burn.

and yet islam is the most violent religion really fires the neurons also make sure you put sage in options so you dont bump this turkroach

>Old testament doesn't count, idiot.
So no Genesis or 10 Commandments?

not even true

>how long is the bible

>how long is the koran

Christianity reformed and people started cherry-picking. You do the same and then you can talk.

Nice source

ANSWER:

The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words

Quran words: 77439 words.

By that metric the Koran is violent as fuck.

Plus a good chunk of the old testament is historical accounts of the jews slaughtering their enemies.

>Christianity reformed

the only Christians committing recent terrorist attacks have been Protestant

im going to japan soon, is it nice?

what the fuck are these numbers lol,barely 6% of all wars were religious wars

OP completely btfo

>rape isn't on the list

Gee.

What about the Hadits?

Please understand that a lot of the old testament rules were civic law for the Jews which was temporary and was made useless with Jesus's coming and a lot of the old testament is just historical accounts of the jews fighting their enemies

In Christ's name?
Doubtful, all protestants have the same source, the bible.
None of them advocate violence(in that fashion) in accordance with Christ's teachings.
Basically it would be very hard to call them "Christian" terrorist attacks when the actual doctrine does not suggest anywhere to carry out these actions.

i know you're just takkiyaing, but i'm going to play along.

those verses don't matter because of the islamic concept of abrogation, in which the later verses take precedence over the earlier.

Care to read us the 9th surah, cuckmed?

>The King James """""Authorized""""" Bible

TOP KEK!!

Not to mention the "Old Testament" is part of Islamic canon, so the REAL word count for Islam is the bible numbers plus the koran numbers.

Yes
"Old" Testament
Why the fuck would you follow an "Old" Testament.
Roman Catholics BTFO

Jesus Christ on sermon on the mount said fuck the old testament we have new rules.

King James bible is the most widely used bible of them all so using it as a generalization is normal.

Gnostics follow Jesus, not the old testament. The gnostics were mostly killed and their literature destroyed around 400 AD. They consider the god of modern Christians, Catholics, and the Jews to be a false god, the Demi-Urge, with Jesus coming here to represent the true God our father.

Dare I say, /our/ religion?

>Total Bible verses: 31102
>Total Quran verses: 6236

The Bible is 5 times larger than the Quran
And the Bible contains the Old Testament, which is not followed.
Most of the Old Testament simply contains history.

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." - Jesus Revelation 3:9

The Old Testament is a historical document.
The New Testament is Jesus coming back to Earth and telling us how to live
The Old Testament is violent, because Jews
The New Testament is very peaceful

>The Bible is 5 times larger than the Quran
By verse count, and Christian verses are larger than Islamic verses

How does it feel to follow a religion that currently causes all of the world's problems?

Islam btfo'd by habit of fucking goats.

Normalize for size and remove jew testament

>counting english "keywords" when neither of those books are english
>comparing a book that has 77,449 words with a book that has 783,137 words

wordcounter.net/blog/2015/12/08/10975_how-many-words-bible.html
quora.com/How-many-letters-words-and-verses-are-used-in-the-holy-Quran

So what pushes men to feel like they are right to follow a book to the letter?
I'm not atheist, but I've come to understand that people don't leave religions untouched.

there are 77437 words in the quran.
there are 783137 words in the bible.
quran has 1 'hard' word in every 68
bible has 1 'hard' word in every 78
quran is clearly the winner in the hard word density competition. not sure what the op is trying to prove or why he posted that image
context is also important.

OP BTFO

besides, all the violence in the old testament is directed against specific groups of people, and is not practiced today

in the quaran, the violence is directed to everyone who isn't a muslim and doesn't believe, and is actively practiced today along with other retrograde activities like inbreeding

>keywords

look at the deeds, not the words