UKRAINE NUCLEAR POWER-PLANT EXPLOSION?

Polish hospitals seem to have received information about radioactive danger from Ukraine.
Possibly a nuclear power-plant explosion.
Happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7830/usafs-nuke-sniffing-plane-is-flying-on-a-mission-near-the-arctic-right-now
irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Pages/20170213_Detection-of-radioactive-iodine-at-trace-levels-in-Europe-in-January-2017.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_reactor
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/08/12/ukraine-increasingly-turning-to-westinghouse-over-russia-for-nuclear-power/#23d5625176f1
ihorizont.cz/blog/taras-korshak/westinghouse-experiments-in-ukraine-pave-the-way-to-disaster
world-nuclear-news.org/RS-Detector-network-flags-traces-of-radioactive-iodine-in-Europe-2102175.html
oko.press/skazenie-powietrza-radioaktywnym-jodem-nad-polska-niegrozne-dla-zdrowia-skad-sie-wzielo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chernobyl is at it again!

maybe, ive beens saying it for days now.
Ukraine fucked up again.

proofs przyjaciel

Not sure if Ukraine, but most likely.
Trying to get more info.

what have you been saying?

trying to get them, friend

Thats what you get for being a puppet of the USA

highest Radiation in Poland, so it must be Ukraine.

remeber the pic?

theyv got something like 6.0 + Radiation, while Germany only got 0.6.+

(somebody post the pic please, i dont have it)

just another blowout

sauce pls?

Blowout soon, stalker.

>Blowout soon,

waiting for dem proofs

AH FUCK OFF
I WANTED TO GO TO CHERNOBYL THIS YEAR

do you have any sources?

that's from something else

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7830/usafs-nuke-sniffing-plane-is-flying-on-a-mission-near-the-arctic-right-now

I just ate half a kilo of iodized salt...I'll be fine right?

what i meant, look at poland

it's over lads

The fuck, what units are those?

it is strange why poland level is so high

>Particulate Iodine-131 (value +/- uncertainty) in the atmosphere(µBq/m3) :

irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Pages/20170213_Detection-of-radioactive-iodine-at-trace-levels-in-Europe-in-January-2017.aspx

RIP

Wasn't it actually some filter failure in some medical isotopes institute causing a leak though?

I doubt the water reactors in Ukraine would blow, and there isn't really anything left in Chernobyl that could cause that, I mean there's radioactive material still in the destroyed reactor, but it has no means of exploding or anything. Russia on the other hand, has still quite a few RBMKs up and running.... Got any readings from sites near russian plants?

it was a good time with you guys

Enjoy dying slowly and painfully

Also it's good to mention that while not a power plant, Poland HAS a running nuclear reactor used to produce isotopes for medical use. Coincidentally, it's near Warsaw, exactly where the highest levels are marked on the map.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_reactor

thanks user, was searching for it
Extremly high for just a simple leak i think.
> Got any readings from sites near russian plants?

I'll look into it user.

Though news didnt say anything.

>Maria
So God is punishing us.

you better take care of Fukushima fellow brother

if any user with a Poland or Ukraine flag wants a free priority shipping delivery of iodine from the infowars store, please give me your address

>beens

it is good that we have take our nuclear weapons away from them in 90s
they can not be trusted even in reactor operation

literally monkeys with hand grenade

im actually glad im off by one.
>>beens
how did that happen? fug

I've told you before and I'll tell you again

hillary's gonna set off a false flag nuke in ukraine and blame it on russia in order to start a 3rd world war

the radiation's just from people being too close to the bomb while it's being moved around

We all got used to it living in Poland, Johnny.

wrap ur ballz in foil , polebro

Ive looked into it, and it seems only low rise of radiation in western parts.

nothing sufficient though.

are you sure it didnt happen in poland?
there was mention of a pharmacy complex or something.

There was a mention of complex in hungary, but the map being posted has no readings from there. I'm pretty sure it's not the polish reactor though, as it's just outside the capital city, they wouldn't be able to cover it up.

Didn't they just finish the new Chernobyl sarcophagus last year? How is there radiation again?

>Westinghouse's entrant into TVEL's territory is the culmination of more than a decade of diplomacy and a few commercial setbacks with equipment that did not fit properly in some

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/08/12/ukraine-increasingly-turning-to-westinghouse-over-russia-for-nuclear-power/#23d5625176f1

>The service life of many power units has been extended in absence of the necessary upgrade work, some really vital departments of Energoatom have been liquidated, and, to crown it all, they offered to periodically increase and decrease the working capacity of the nuclear reactors every 24 hours. Needless to say, such a careless attitude to the most sensitive facilities in the country is able to entail the worst thinkable consequences. The accident rate at the Ukrainian NPPs has risen five-fold already.

ihorizont.cz/blog/taras-korshak/westinghouse-experiments-in-ukraine-pave-the-way-to-disaster

Stupid fucking greedy cockholes.

>here was a mention of complex in hungary,
yes, and US send in some special aircraft to find the source of radiation.

btw, may that pepe keep your genetic material safe for future generations.

pretty much

if it would have happened anywhere close to major city there would be a lot of footage made by locals (emergency services around the site, smoke, etc)

by evening it would've been covered by some of the media outlets at least
the fact it wasnt picked by anyone already makes me feel actually worried

world-nuclear-news.org/RS-Detector-network-flags-traces-of-radioactive-iodine-in-Europe-2102175.html

welp it actually was covered already and I am dumb

oko.press/skazenie-powietrza-radioaktywnym-jodem-nad-polska-niegrozne-dla-zdrowia-skad-sie-wzielo/

Chernobyl wasn't really leaking any radioactive materials, are radioactivity in there is from the 1986 accident. The new sarcophagus is really just because the old one was rushed and kinda shitty and sort of started falling apart slowly, but it wasn't any immediate danger. The biggest fears was that if the old one actually collapsed, it'd throw radioactive dust and rubble all around the power plant once again.

The thing is, radioactive iodine has very short half life so it could be only something recent, like some lab leak, atom bomb or a catastrophic failure of a running reactor.

nothing happen. You make mistake.

IT'S TRACE AMOUNTS

it's nothing. It's just that our detection equipment is sensitive.

>It's just that our detection equipment is sensitive.
>things that been said in the Soviet Union

>3223
What did Kek mean by this

it's from some medical isotope production facility that is leaking.

Reading equipment is going off because million of ukies that drank piss stained reactor water immigrated to Poland.
Nothing to see here, move on.

it's Sup Forums though ;)

But on topic once again, if it was actual reactor failure or a nuclear test, then it wouldn't be iodine alone, and iodine would be one of smallest problems as any health effect from it can be easily prevented with quick regular iodine supplement dosage. It'd be all sorts of radioactive shit in the air.

So it had to be some lab leak somewhere.

GUYS PLEASE...

Source from photo and explenation here, do i need to write a huge ass testament? Is it really what captures your atention? i have posted this 4 times this week...

This actually makes surprising amount of sense when I ponder it for a moment.

Ukraine has been doing a lot of funky shit with their reactors, trying to make them work with US-produced fuel.
It could be a result of them fucking up, honestly.

thoth* mean by this.
and you know the answer
i meant it literally, an explenation that sounded like back from the USSR days.
"nothing to worry, equipment is just sensitive, nothing to see here"
> It'd be all sorts of radioactive shit in the air.
ohhhhh yes.
>So it had to be some lab leak somewhere.
lets hope.

FALLOUT SOON, FELLOW STALKER

>Britain and Holland safe

Nothing of value lost

>Nothing of value lost

its just propably one of those nuclear subs ivan sunk in the north that rusted in the bottom of the ocean. for example k-27 has been in novaya zemlya for like 30 years, they wont last forever and there are quite a few in there:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-27

>The decommissioned submarine was scuttled in special training area in the Kara Sea near the northeastern coast of Novaya Zemlya on 6 September 1982 at 72°31′N 55°30′ECoordinates: 72°31′N 55°30′E[1]

Nuclear bombs don't cause that level of radiation when they're on stand-by

can confirm, we've just been briefed on NPP meltdown.

I rescind my offer because no one accepted

RARE
A
R
E

sauce

>rare
There's a EU flag constantly in /balk/ over on Sup Forums, you newfaggot.

classified intel, germans are moving resources and troops right now

im having a really hard time to believe this, anomalies in iodine 131 levels have been reported for the whole week all over europe...

>german
>troops
This is how you know it's fake news.

To be fair he didn't say they're moving their troops.

HERE'S MY THEORY:

Somewhere, someplace, somebody burned some medical stuff in waste burn unit and it went into the atmosphere.

this is more reasonable than what eu-faggot said, medical i-131 isnt encapsulated so it can move freely in the air once aerosolized. there are things called nuclear pharmacies which could easily contain enough i-131 to be noticeable in the air if someone fucks up

Stocking up on Soviet gas masks and wodka.

Welp, blowout happened, stalker. Gotta go to nearby proving ground look Bubble and Jellyfish.

Ukies did it on purpose they are so desperate, just so EU gives them money.

kek

right, so if it's so high in Poland, why are they talking about the Kola Peninsula or the Kara Sea? makes no sense

isnt this pic like a week old? there was a thread about this on /k/ last sunday

More likely, some idiot put Westinghouse fuel rods in the Zaporizhia power plant reactor again like they did in 2015, only this time it went out of control before they could stop it.
Expect a new Chernobyl.

this guy gets it
thanks user, found it already thoughwhats your theory? anything in your news about that?

probably not. if the old sarcophagus collapsed under the new containment building, it would make the international news.

Nope, it's only iodine-131, nothing else.

This tells you that the source was medical and purified/distilled, so it's not a nuclear accident.

it kinda makes sense, poland is trapped between ural, alps and fjords geographically which basically creates a pocket that could gather clouds if something airbourne comes from the north

We won't fight this war for juden.

of course those Ukrainian dogs will blame Russia

it better not be Ukraine as I live in Northern Romania..

I hope Kiev is turned to glass

HAHAHA! BYE EVROPA

PAA says that there is no threat

www.paa.gov.pl/aktualnosc-8-266-komunikat_dot_informacji_irsn_na_temat.html

if numbers.

If it wasn't that Russian will take interest in Poland, I would be in favour of them taking over Ukraine.

>Living near eastern boarder
>I'm probably kill

¡Hola puerco!

Spain is also higher then the rest. That's out of order.

So it was stuff from january? Meh, people fearmongering again.
East of the country as well, didn't even notice anything. Maybe my third head had a headache but that's about it.

Too late, the enemy is already in their country.