Did white people ever have racial loyalty?

It's easy to say we "used to" have racial loyalty but we have never been around non-whites before on a major scale like we are today.

Maybe white people just don't have racial loyalty.

White women definitely don't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKmw9oS__MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jews
>People

the only example I can think of is Nazi Germany but it was pretty much forced by the state and there were no non-whites around really and the US before the 60's.

Not on a large scale, back then common people didn't even see different races, most of their thinking was based on what happened in a 50km radius around them.

Maybe they're just trying to get the best genes for their offspring. Maybe women have an accurate intuition on superior genes vs inferior genes and pol is wrong

Most people still date/marry within their race, most are still subconsciously loyal. Some are whores or manwhores but that's true of all groups.

>Maybe they're just trying to get the best genes for their offspring.

Then they stick with their own, many halfings are mentally fucked up. Mexicans are a great example of a whole raced fucked up just from mix racing.

i stared down a girl i saw last night at the supermarket, she was with this sudanese/ugly cunt thing.

she knew what my problem was. made her feel really uncomfortable. he looked me up and down and snorted. i walked past and made monkey sounds.

>stared down the foreign tribe member
>snorted
>monkey sounds

Without any malice, there's something charmingly primitive and primal in every Australian and their stories shared here.

No, women aren't loyal.
That's why jews wanted women to get rights

we dont care,

How many in Norway date interracially? Probably a pretty small goddamn number. Now you can say that Norway doesn't have many non-whites, but even in Sweden, land of the Sup Forums-meme, interracial dating is hyped up to be this huge thing when it's still pretty rare.

D is hottest and my wife looks like her

Low test?

Lack of "racial loyalty" is why white people conquered the world. Way back when, some of us figured out that blind adherence to traditionalism was fucking retarded, and started looking at what other cultures were doing right and using that to improve our own.

You want to be red-pilled? White Nationalists are the worst of the ass-backwards degenerates they supposedly want to purge.

Yep that´s true, they did continue the racism of theri forfathers, which naturally evolved.

Question to every user: back than the word racism didn´t exist. Did they even describe their racial segragation or did they even care about describing it?

I fucking laughed when I saw this a couple days ago

fucking disgusting
take note of the BMW ads here too, there's some goofy looking nigger and spider wop couple on tv

>Maybe white people just don't have racial loyalty.
I can't see where we ever needed it. Now that we are starting to see a need for it, groups have already made it taboo. OH "Muh racist" when white pride even is mentioned. Black pride, no problem. Asian pride, no issue.

You know when you hear your enemies screaming that you are doing something right. White pride needs to be real.

Women in general don't have race loyalty, they have hypergamy. They go for the men they perceive to be powerful and high status. It's why beta nerdboys can easily obtain Asian Waifus over here, it's why French women readily paired off with Nazi soldiers, and it's why we have so many white-father, hispanic-mother pairings. White women, OTOH, overwhelmingly date white men (because white men are the best), but some date black men because they are often physically superior or have a certain interpersonal superiority/swag that most white men lack.

Men lack race loyalty in their own way, but that mostly comes about when they can't get a white woman; there's always a brown girl happy to take them.

> Implying the people who went out of Europe and almost conquered the world weren't themselves ethnic nationalists

Infographic is interesting and kind of makes sense in the context of history.

Far Northern Europeans were late to the game, but they had polygyny for high ranking men, constant warfare, and status/honor culture elevating their genetic quality with each generation. When they were finally Christianized enough to interact peacefully with the rest of the continent, they took it over.

Have you noticed that Scandi women tend to be very masculine in their personality, and often quite solidly built (especially in the face)? They almost seem like black people except white.

They're not dumb, though, or unable to maintain a society, or anything like that. It's almost like they combine the strengths of continental Europeans and blacks. Still, it may have behooved other Euros to see them as dangerous outsiders.

There's data that suggests that most people prefer people of their own race though, even from a genetic point of view it makes more sense because parents with a close relative genetic distance will produce healthier offspring than parents with a high genetic distance. Then again that's just most people or the norm, not all people.
Nords don't look anything like white black people, what are you talking about? They're built completely differently.

'Seem' like, not look like. Totally agreed on looks.

But they're a high-T race with masculine women and considerably less in-group loyalty than most. (Thus like blacks in that small respect)

They're also, however, very whiteish -- high IQ and adapted to be mega providers in harsh, cold environments.

> But they're a high-T race with masculine women and considerably less in-group loyalty than most.
Do you have any evidence? They don't seem particularly different than any other group, I doubt their T-levels are elevated compared to Italians or Greeks, I haven't seen any medical evidence to suggest it dude. The looking mannish thing is just possibly confirmation bias or cherry picking, there are lots of feminine looking ones.

?

>How many in Norway date interracially?
I'd say maybe 5 percent. I see more white men than white women in interracial relationships though.

>White women definitely don't
Except white women are less likely, and less willing to race mix than any men and any women of any colour.

People prefer their own kind because it's simple evolution.

From an evolutionary point of view, it's probably better to raise your white neighbors kids than your own if it's half-Asian or half-Black. Your neighbors kids are more your own than your half-Asian/half-Black kid.

Do you live in Oslo? It's more like 1% here, and 0,9% of that is white old man with Thai wife.

old guy with thai wife.

That is so fucking common. Especially in the far out in fucking nowhere.

I remember my grandparents neighbore had the sadest looking thai wife ive ever seen. They lived like 30 miles from the nearest store\civilisation

>all the women are leaving the country side
>men are forced to import wifes if they dont want to move to the cities

It's a problem indeed. And I pity the off-spring if they get any.

Imagine growing up with a 65 year-old dad and a suicidal mother, while looking like Elliot Rodgers

It will cost lives

Its more common in Oslo, yes. In the places with a majority of immigrants. Its usually whites and middle eastern types though. Women/men dating blacks is very uncommon. I know about two girls who date black guys, and that's it.

If you consider people of balkans and mediterranean as white then yes, they both manged to kick out the ottomans and the moors respectively. If not well I have bad news for you.

Actually, history shows that "white" racial identity is largely a product of contact with other races. The closest thing you find to "race" as a concept in the west prior to the modern era is the idea of "national character"; i.e. that the cultural stereotypes of different nations reflect innate character traits in those populations. It's only once Europeans start having consistent contact with other races that they discover racial differences, and begin addressing those differences as a society.

Yo the white chick on the left is banging tho. I'm diamonds

That's not a shocker though

And why that picture? They are not a couple. I am not interested in cuckfetishism.

>Implying ancient India was run by poo in loo, shit colored, pajeets

No, not even fucking close, whites had ethnic and national loyalty more than anything else. Its only with an invading army that cooperation is considered. Once the incaders are driven back out, the different ethnic groups will go back to hating each other as god intended

Look close. The chick on his back is actually white. She just did that shit to her hair for God knows why.

U from Brisbane?

The truth is that black men are gods of the sexual market:

>Every black man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.

A white boy, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.

A black man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all black men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

>Black men have access to every type of girl

When a white wants to become a Chad, there are several paths he may choose and these paths led to different kind of girls. A white fratboy Chad will fuck sorority sluts, but he won't bang cute liberal arts sluts. A white hipsters Chad will bang cute liberal arts sluts, but he won't bang sorority sluts. A black men will bang anything. The sorority slut because he is attracted to his alpha male allure, and the liberal arts chick because she is afraid of being considered racist if she doesn't offer herself to the pleasure of her african warrior king.

>Black men hold cultural hegemony

What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that black people play such as basketball and football. What is that confers legitimacy to subcultures and political ideologies? Acceptance of and by black people. Black men are literally gods.

its because of our society, its wrong, violence is discouraged so white boys dont know how to handle a situation, think about it you live in a world of physics, and yet pratical physics is banned ? we got jewwed hard. thats all, learn to fight, fight to win. that is dont get injured knock the other guy the fuck out. and leave.

Kmart still exists? That's a shocker. Or is that some sort of Australian store distinct from the US Kmart.

You're so right it hurts my feelings.

The bigger story about that pic is that the black guy with the white woman is very black, while the black woman with the white guy is very mixed almost to the point of being white.

>Bulgarian posting this

I'm so confused

Look up every alt-right / nazi guy. Always an asian chick. It's mostly just empty bitching and funny old memes.

Yes. But it was called nationalist pride, when white nations were mostly majority monoethnic, there was no point in not having loyalty/loyalty was never the issue since there was very few non whites in white majority nations. It's only really when ethnic majority is threatened that people talk about "loyalty", the racist minorities living in white majority nations constantly talk about loyalty to their "people" though. Whites have never really had to ask themselves that question, they just liked their own people and was proud of their accomplishments as nations. But now we have turds in our midsts that insist that we shouldn't like our own people and our own nations. So now that's changing a bit depending on the countries, whites might adopt the racist "loyalty" thing that the parasitic migrants have as second nature though, hey.. fair playing field.. If non whites want to play identity politics, whites will too..

Whites are some of the only ones on earth that altruistically try to see past race, everyone else constantly focus on their own racial identity.

The vast majority of niggers are not. Just what you see. Life is perception.
Get 9/10 niggers on their own without their nigger friends and call them a nigger to their face. They won't know what to do.
Source: I have done this before.

The majority of nigger men are gangly and weak looking. The majority of nigger men in America are mulatto and white women are attracted to white features. There are very few thoroughbred niggers in America or Canada at this time.

Head on down to my old stomping grounds in Alvin and ask people what the most popular music is and or the most popular dance.

The majority of the South except for urban shit holes like Atlanta and Orlando and Houston hate nigger noise and nigger antics.

The real answer is that all non whites are hyper racists. Which is part of the reason why you percieve "lack of loyalty" what you actually mean is lack of racism/racial preference.

White men kicked this shit off by marrying Asian women.

Afterall just look at blacks in the US, how fast they are called traitor to their people if they don't do things that only benefit blacks.

That's actually a falsely perpetuated myth. White women race mix the least out of any other race. Even though it doesn't seem like it.

WTF is she doing on the right?

>that pic again.

please murder yourself with an axe, faggot.

Have you ever even seen a nigger irl?

Being this fucking autistic
Falling for Media which flat out tells you they want more Diversity in their Pictures, Movies and Music
If you want to troll the Mongoloids in here for gods sake get something new, this racemixing bait is so fucking boring by now

>racial loyalty
You made the mistake of falling for the meme that all people with white skin are of the same "race". It used to be we would identify as british, scottish, irish, welsh, german, norwegian, etc, etc.

yah it's pretty different. It doesn't sell food and grocery products like your ones do.

Why are Asian women so great, kraut? When I say Asian I mean the nips because those brown monkey Asians are gross.

have you read Rudyard Kipling?

>internet dating
blacks and arabs get girls in irl not this gay betashit.

>Racial loyalty

Exists subconsciously with ethnic loyalty, just ask the Austrians who fought alongside Pollacks and Hungarians against Turkroaches back in the day.

Kmart!!!!

Cause there is over 2.5 Billion Asians
theres bound to be a few good women
I found the ONE Nigger in Bulgaria, im so proud of myself right now

As a person actually living in Norway I can confirm that they are quite masculine, I like it better though, don't see why anybody would marry a faggy woman.

They are not even a couple

I know this is old, but I needed to let you know you're retarded. Hip-hop is not the most popular, that nerdy white boy? He's going to be listed after for his money which long term white women want, not some poor gang banger with crack lips and nasty sweatpants. Also, a chad is a chad. Real life isn't an RPG. Any woman with any ideal will fuck a Chad, he just must be in the same vicinity. You also think proper white woman are most often going to fuck a thug? That only happens with pussy liberal parents who forgive their daughters killer and give them hugs. Wealthy and sophisticated white families disown these children and let them learn from their mistakes or die along the way.

t. Family who shamed their sibling out of dating down

Ask the South Africans.

They sure know not to mix with the monkeys.

>white men traveled the world and fucked everything that moved
>white women finally get the chance to do the same and chases the BBC
>now you want racial purity
Race mixing is in your blood, and always was, accept it.

No race has ever had racial loyalty. There are always divisions between nations, groups, companies, etc.

>revisionistic history.
Explain to me how whites were a global minority that dominated everything they came across. If they fucked everything there surely should be far more hybrids than there are.

Just because under colonialism of the british empire that whites dedicated their life on some remote island teaching someone shakespeare and finer aspects of civilization, doesn't mean they literally bent the world over doggy style and fucked it, occupation is not the same as rape. And they gave the colonies independence when they asked for it in many many cases. Whites were the only ones who did colonialism (the idea to spread civilization to the "heathens" in order to bring the rest of the world to equal footing with knowlege and understanding) the right way, when OTHERS did "colonialism" if you want to call what they did "that".. they just massmurdered and enslaved them and went "bitch i don't owe you shit"

Whites were pretty much the only ones who actually elevated the standard of living in their colonies, not threw it down in the gutter and said "ok we're taking over" you piss in that legacys face if you can't even take a moment to research it but meme your way through life on false anti white memes.

The worst example you can dig up against whites with regards to colonialism is destruction of the natives in america, who started a war they lost.. that's THE worst you can find.. there were 10-20 million tops they mostly died of natural causes and as the massive inhuman people whites are, they gave them reservations and full citizenship eventhough they wanted the whites to btfo..

the natural causes is because the whites came battlehardened from various diseases that were thus harmless to them, but to the natives they could not tolerate that kind of hurt, they had that immunity from travelling all over the world, the native americans albeit not native to the soil but migrants long ago, could not take that thing.

Also the world at that time was a world of conquest, EVERYONE.. and i mean EVERYONE was out to conquest one or another for domination.. That whites are articulative and keep a strong record of history is how you think they are the only ones, but it's easy to find how everyone else did 100x worse and far less civil, as such you don't put things into the correct historical context of what was the common place situation at those times. Much anti white hatred is built on that, because eventhough they did it in the most civil way possible finding it deeply abhorrant and immoral what was done in other places of the world in similar situations, because they recorded it very elucidatedly.. you hate them for it.. what of the ones of records you have not read motherfucker.. get wise..

Whites also kept a record of their wrongs and were very adament about learning from doing morally incorrect things, non whites pile on "yeah see you said it was wrong therefore you are the most wrong ever" where's your record of admitting your moral wrongs "geez i must've left the papers at home" GO FIND THEM HAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=RKmw9oS__MM

What the fuck are you talking about. Anywhere they settled is full of hybrids. Most of American blacks are mutts. Hell in the south a lot of whites have at least 2% mud blood. You only started screaming racial purity, when your women started to try and play catch up.

was she hot

>most of american blacks are mutts
>given full citizenship after slavery ended instead of repatriation
>any other examples
>let me think
i'm waiting sunshine.

You do know there's a world outside of the US of A right?

Actually it's such a bad example since the us was 80-90% white europeans with pan european culture, and a segregated black community after slavery ended but with full citizenship otherwise. Afterall you have the notion whites moved there fucked literally EVERYTHING that moved.. blacks weren't even in america till the jewish slavers brought them in, you have to realize how your example is hilarious?! How many native american hybrids do you have, didn't they all just fuck every native american woman doggystyle and made some hybrid babies? lol! no they stuck to themselves why do you think they even segregrated the blacks!

Why would someone segregate themselves on purpose from people that they wanted to fuck the brains out of in purpose of race mixing explain it to me? i thought the complain was the segregation maybe i was wrong?!

What are you on about. I never said muh white people are bad. Just that race mixing is in your history and blood. Your arguing on an entirely different subject matter from me and this entire thread. Can you refute anything I actually said, or are you going keep with your standard argument for muh white people were good people who made the world a better place.

well it isn't you see a colony is one thing and homebase is another. I'm trying to point out to you that even in colonialism we didn't do that we segregated ourselves for the most part. Fucking hysterical that you want to argue that we didn't, yet somehow the accusation is like "oh they segregated ourselves from us that must mean they think they're better" which is now then abruptly changed to "ah they fucked everything that moved that's what they were there for" PICK ONE you can't have both!

At one moment you want us to fuck you/don't fuck us this is bad but it's in your blood, at another you blame us for keeping to our own, what the hell do you want?

Nope, look at greeks, italians, portuguese and spaniards. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys, but I cannot oversee the connection between their civilisations downfall and shitskinism. Only open question is if that happened right before or right after the downfalls.

>a autistic dane left his cave and discovered a computer

Despite the fact you're mostly right, the black alpha is pretty much a stereotype pertained by Hollywood jewry.

Most niggers are twiggy semi-criminal fucks who dress like 50 year old construction workers. Also, Bulgaria and Eastern Europe in general is full of batkas who literally fulfill the black stallion role without being black.

This being said, no man in his right mind would fuck a coalburner. And the latter category mostly consists of hopeless sluts who look like total dregs from a mile away. 10/10 white girl predominantly fucking niggers is an absolute myth.

personal attack instead of arguing the argument, ironically coming from a portugese who had a lot to do with colonialism.

i miss when k-mart wasn't in the ghettos and was a decent place to shop

I'm not saying you didn't segregate yourselves. I'm saying it didn't stop you from bleaching other races. It is only a problem when your women started to stray. The proof is in the blood.

We did in America. We always planned to deport niggers once slavery ended and we had laws against race mixing. Even abolitionists made sure to tell everyone that they were opposed to it. We also had laws that limited immigration to whites only for a long time.

Yeah, you had so much "racial loyalty" you imported nigger slaves for 300 years because white labour was too expensive.

So glad us Aussies never fell for that trap.

People are often short sighted, but by the time of the revolution people saw it for the huge under it was. The problem was that people didn't want to disrupt their lifestyle to solve the issue.

Count yourself lucky that your ancestors didn't make the same mistake. It was our undoing.

>under
blunder