70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

>brings this back on how it effects women

>no hymen no diamond
>women are getting what they deserve on a mass scale

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8vzTsnPps

/thread

But I have a child with one woman and I have white GF who I will have children with. Get off my back mom!

stop reposting this thread

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>get married so your wife can divorce you and steal half of everything you own and ever will own

No thanks bruv

>bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

MUSIC TO MY EARS

>(music to (((((their)))) ears as well)

***SLIDE THREAD***

THIS BULLSHIT THREAD WITH SEVEN (7) YEAR OLD ARTICLE HAS BEEN POATED, VERBATIM, SEVERAL DOZEN TIMES IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND MONTHS!

THERE IS NO DIALOGUE, NOTHING OF VALUE IN THIS THREAD

***IGNORE AND SAGE***

Money is better than a stupid child that will be brainwashed buy some kyke russian chinese trickster

28 year old KHV reporting in. i gave up and will neck myself once my parents are gone.

Do we really need this exact same thread every fucking day?

Because I'm going to off myself by 35-40, depending on when my sight finally goes, and I'd want whatever value I have to go back into my family

I'm not going to live blind and unless some serious changes to the medical system happen I won't be able to afford any procedures that will be around then

>Aged 20-34
Why do I always see this age group. 20 year old men are not supposed to be married. 20 year old men are supposed to be in college, not even necessarily searching for a mate yet. I'm not saying 20 year old men can't be married, I'm saying this is a blatantly misleading statistic. The age range should be 28 - 34 if it is to be taken seriously by someone as intelligent as myself.

This pasta is stale as fuck. Kill yourself, faggot

girls are brainwashed liberals that don't understand love without sex comes before sex

>american healthcare

I am sorry, brother.

I've accepted it, it's fine

Now, if serious changes do happen I may just off myself anyway because my twenties were planned around the fact I was going to be blind before 40

So I never put myself into the debt sinkhole that is college

Woops

>Get married in current year
>Wife can decide at literally any point whether she has enough and take half of your stuff
>Also have to pay child alimony for the rest of your life if you had a child with her
>Modern women are mostly commies and sluts
>Gee I wonder why don't men want to get married, its almost like men don't want to commit to a relationship which men have little to no control over and can get fucked at any time or commit to a relationship with a woman who has already had dozens of cocks up her ass

It's sad that this is the situation we are in but that's the way it is.

Because in most cases, those bitches aren't even worth the hassle of yet one date alone. If a first date with those "women" is already shit enough, why'd I marry one of'em?

>bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come
Nice, they don't deserve it anyways. Marriage nowadays is only for financial purposes, anyways.

>schooling system is more favorable to girls, seen through group work, long periods sitting and listening and a lack of hands on/practical work (too much theory) - girls more likely to do better at school, less likely to drop out, more likely to go to college and more likely to not drop out of college
>despite this female only scholarships exist and there is a push to get women into male dominated fields but no push to get men into female dominated fields or at least keep their participation rate constant in the male dominated fields which are declining, yet alone their participation rate in female dominated fields plummeting
>told to be more feminine and follow Disney movies, lust after women like a lost puppy and never criticize or hold them accountable for their actions and that masculinity is toxic which leads to men having no luck with the opposite gender until they learn that even the women that are calling for men to display more feminine qualities coincidentally like all women, prefer masculine traits
>entire generation raised by single mums without dads
>diets are shit, everything is pumped full of xenoestrogens (estrogen mimickers)
>jobs increasingly taken up by boomers who should have retired already, automated, in structural decline or outsourced/offshored - employers prioritize women by affirmative action even though in a few more decades trying to find qualified men for roles is going to be near impossible due to the factors listed above

>then men are told it's their fault because Stacey can't have her wedding

next few decades are going to be interesting lads, just because your peers are being dropkicks and dropping out of society though doesn't mean you should though, disregard feminism/MGTOW/MRA and video games/internet and become the best version of yourself that you can

>MAN UP AND MARRY THOSE SLUTS

I've been with a few women and they may seem OK at first but you learn that they have had 50-100 sex partners including several blacks and threesomes by age 20 and that's just what they admit to. Now I see them in a relationship with some dumbass on Facebook and all I can think is holy shit bro why, she's just using you for free rent. Marriage is literally cuckoldry in this tindr age, if anything the fact that it's going down is showing more and more people are wising up.

Stop making this thread

wow the same thread posted again by a fucking aussie, surprise sur motherfuckin surprise

Yeah marriage was cooler back in the day. Equality kindve killed that.

This Pic sums up everything