Fight for Europe

It's time, boys. It's been time for months now.

Let's form rows of red-pilled men, ready to defend their homeland. Let's commit combat against the mudslime invaders.

It's fucking time to fight back. It's been time to fight back for months now.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/pence-appears-support-eu-freedom-of-movement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deus Vult, sign me up!

Deus Vult, brother!

Kill all Muslim scum!

bump but we should focus on making dank memes and infographics for the coming europoor elections

it's too late

eurobros, escape while you still can

Haha!
I'm LARPING WITH MY BUDDIES

LMAO EVERY ATTEMPT AT DEFENDING ONE'S HOMELAND IS CRINGE AREN'T I SO NORMAL?

Is it really Live Action Role-Play if it's done on a computer?

LARP LARP LARP LARP

Ready for battle here, when things start to heat up I'll be at the front lines

Exactly what is going on here?
Stop this immediately, I am tracking your IPs right now
Good boy points will be confiscated from racists
Tendies will be seized and redistributed between refugees

Nooooo RREEEEEEEE

You will not steal my tendies!

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/pence-appears-support-eu-freedom-of-movement/
All your electric Mikes are belong to us now.

>implying you wouldn't

And get our asses kicked by superior Muslim men again just like in the crusades? No thanks

>hehe Deus Vult guys
>kill the muslims xD

Meanwhile Crusaders sacked Constantinople.

Kys

No, kys, Serbian retard.

Oh no... we're bring invaded..... 1 million against 700+ million..
We're doomed!

>superior Muslim men

Nigga they still live in third world shitholes in what way are they superior?

I know the average American is dumb as fuck but you don't have to uphold the stereotype.

Good! We an a numerable advantage!

I'm sorry, what's that, Serb? Were you speaking?

Most western europeans are pussified,so they will not fight shit.All they will ever do is get cucked and exterminated.

I was, and if you actually bothered to stop LARPing and read a history book for once in your life you would know what I was talking about.

Meanwhile while you LARP your country is getting significantly more brown. If I had to choose between living in a poor white country like mine or in the US I would always pick a poor white country than the United States of Jamalistan.

Then we should fight for them.

What good are we if we do nothing but bitch about what's happening on a fucking message board?

Are we to do nothing?

Are we not supposed to take up arms as brothers against the invading hoard? It's time, man. We need to exterminate this plague from our lands, or we will feel the consequences for generations to come.

Wtf is the point of this thread?

You think your nation is safe from the Islamic hoard? If they run over our nations, they'll come for your's next.

It's been time to fight back against this bullshit for years now.

Of course it's not safe, we have problems with Muslims even now in Serbia, but when your government stops meddling in every corner of the planet maybe then we will see some actually progress. Trump shows promise though.

To rally red-pilled Sup Forums users to defend their homelands against the raging, Islamic hoard.

What the fuck do you think the point of this thread is?

He does, man. However, the Islamic hoard will not stop, even with Trump in office.

I do agree that our corrupt government poked the Islamic bee hive. However, that does not mean that I will sit back and watch these primitive fucks destroy modern, Western society.

MAGA ---> MTWGA

About to make the whole world great again with LOTS OF BOMBS (knowledge bombs)

>rally red pilled bros
>on a fucking Malaysian basket weaving cartoon board
The only point of this thread is to Shit post. Gtfo larpers

Right, LARPers.

Good insult, faggot.

Deus Vult

>let europe perish in flames so your slavic hordes easily overtake it together with mohammads fanboys

ftfy boy

I would much, much rather have slavs running Europe than Muslime rats.

i agree, but imho muslims are more able to fir in the west than us

Gestapo is how you achieve your pic related, friendo.

You sure about that, mate? Sharia Law doesn't fit with many, Western values.

Are you crazy?
Why do you think so?

for some reason you accept muslims more
example: in england muslims left alone and supported despite doing very bad things, but poles get regularly hated on and attacked despite being western oriented and contributing

also sharia neighbourhoods are one thing, but from what i hear here almost not a single westerner would be able to stand the way of life we have

imagine entire west being eastern germany
:)

>in the future

look at ww1 results
then ww2 results
do you notice a certain trend?

Thats more likely, because of the mass psyche thinks mudslime are more alien than poles and confused with the government bring those very agressive masses in, who openly state they want to conquer.
They are also afraid of retaliation of the well connected wild men, who the governments in the west protects with nurturing care
So they try to adapt, because they also hope their government is good and has a plan, dealing with them, but really they dont

Please come rescue us, Ameribros.

Many of us want to help you, Eurobro.

We don't want to watch Europe fall to sand nigger scum.

But that depends on, if you dont get distracted by the spics, allying with the mudslime in europe
Maybe they could fight for land in Texas, San Francisco, Arizona ... and also ally with blacks to some degree?

Spics would never ally with mudslimes. Most are very devout Catholics.

But they could exploit a situation
Good for american citizen, they still can own arms

DEUS VULT! I want to build an mg nest in malmo and help the scandinavian bros

Months? Try years. Britain as you think of it died in the 70s and 80s.

Deus Vult

WE WILL REVITALISE OUR GLORIOUS WESTERN CIVILISATION AND WONT STOP UNTIL WE HAVE JUSTICE!!!