Over the past several hours I have seen a very large amount of Sup Forums users show their support for weed and admit...

Over the past several hours I have seen a very large amount of Sup Forums users show their support for weed and admit to using it.

What the fuck guys? Since when did so many of you become dirty fucking stoner degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the same degenerates that came over from plebbit during the election. Ignore and move on.

Haha yeah like totally dudeeee...

It's not like this was a libertarian board before or anything like that.

all the reddit faggots

>Since when did so many of you become dirty fucking stoner degenerates?

It's not about weed, it's about personal rights.

you have the right to not be a degenerate

>tfw Dutch
>want to smoke weed
>no idea how to do it cause I'm a huge sperg and none of my friends use it

This board is libertarian you fucking newfaf

I don't give a fuck about weed there's more important shit

Smoke it or not, keep it to yourself, don't shove it in my face, just like being a faggot

>you have the right to not be a degenerate

Define Degenerate, fool.

>libertarian board
kek

I don't smoke even though it's legal here.

Weed is for niggers and leftists.

If you use a trip.

this board is, and always has been an LGBTQA safe space and its that way BECAUSE I SAID SO nyaaa

Where are you from, if you live close to /071/ you can join me. Gotta share the love

don't do it, he's mustard gas

I used it once and it's very overrated and it doesn't really matter if it's legal or not.

Weed can be a crutch just as much as Alcohol can.
Some of us anons use it to either escape from things or celebrate. that's it m8. Nothing more nothing less.

Gelderland, near Arnhem

>Implying Sup Forums wasn't always degenerate

Dude who gives a shit.

I'd rather have people smoking weed than taking opiates/amphetamines/benzos. I don't get why people sperg out so hard over marijuana.

gateway druugggg, memes aside it really is tho, inb4 alcohol, not eve close nigger

>If you use a trip.

A: not a definition

B: Not an argument

C: not even a statement.

Are you even trying, Mr CIA?

Or are you just trying to ad homenim me to prevent people from listening to my points, because as we ALL know, you aren't cleared enough to be able to understand the talking points that you are GIVEN, enough to argue them, so you have to resort to third grade argument tactics to get your way?

street shitters do not get to decide what is degenerate or not

Most of you non smokers have no frame of reference for weed at all. dumb fuck autists.
You are in fact.....pic related.

I just took a fat dab, what?

Yeah, hehe I totally don't smoke.
14-88 my dudes.

drop your trip

friendly reminder that you are not a true nationalist unless you are completely straight edge.

>tfw I haven't even had a sip of beer in nearly 3 and a half years now.

Unproductive elements that tend to become counterproductive to most others in a group.

you have the right to be bent over by emu's

what the hell is that?

Ga niet alleen, tenzij je verkracht wil worden.

But Chinks get to decide? Go read the sticky chun li it's quite helpful

>using weed
>redpilled
they're retarded, sage and ignore

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are full of degenerates. i dont really see the point of calling for conservatism and fight "degeneracy" when the large majority of users here are druggies, homos, trannies, lolifags, whores, unemployed neets and other assorted trash.

Fuck this shit. Junkies are a degenerate life form and should be eradicated Duerte style. If Trump can uproot the problem by cracking down on them, it's also ok.

We are not a group.
Why can't nu/pol/ get this?

>frame of reference for weed

Yea we do. All it takes is 1 look at the retard using the stuff.

Disgusting degeneracy.

All the goodies of marijuana. 80% THC

I smoke, drink and snort regularly and I still feel superior when I come here and read all the shitty OPs.
I only lurk /sg/ threads because 90% of pol threads are just rightwing faggots complaining because they are betas

It is a medical fact that if you use marijuana recreationally, you:
1) are a huge faggot
2) like to eat pies filled with shit
3) like to have hamsters crammed up your ass
4) beat off to your shrine of joe rogan, king of the bird-brained homos
5) greet your friends with "hail rogan," and then 69 your friends
6) joined the debate team and quote joe rogan during debates and are automatically disqualified
7) have a small cock with pock marks all over it and a wide urethra
8) enjoy having women stomp your balls
9) have been kicked out of your house for masturbating to your mom showering
10) like feet and are a worthless toad

I thought marijuana is a plant? Is that an edible version?

Internet addicts are more degenerate than weed smokers.

I am talking about degenerates in society, browski.

>drop your trip

youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

>wait.

You've all been sober shitposting this whole time? Mates we need to talk.

The idea that marijuana is a gateway drug is an absurd relic from the 70s.

States that have legalized marijuana have seen a drop in opiate overdoses and deaths.

Alcohol and tobacco use are better predictors of illicit drug use than marijuana.

HOLY SHIT SHE'S COME OUT OF HER COMA
When?

Its what gets extracted from plants using solvents.

WE don't. This place got flooded by alt-right useful idiot degs. The real Sup Forums all swallowed the final redpills and ascended to either having large traditional pure white families or living as a survivalist in nature. We ain't got time for this meme shit anymore. Get a career you losers, we president now.

>Unproductive elements that tend to become counterproductive to most others in a group.

Counterproductive to who, for what purpose?

What group?

Who is this group?

Unproductive in what effort?

And for who?

Technically, YOU are being counterproductive to efforts to legalize weed, and therefore, degenerate by your own definition.

Yes?

You're going to have to refine your definition to make sure you aren't just calling shit "degenerate" because of your fucking feelings.

It helps with anxiety and depression.
It makes you dumber for a short period so you can clear your head.

If you take it responsibly, it has massive benefits.
Not: RESPONSIBLY.
There's no excuse for becoming a dirty, purposeless stoner.

Get filtered, nerd.

Why all this hate on weed? It's literally the greatest natural resource on this planet and the only reason it isn't used is because DuPont felt threatened by it and knew it couldn't compete with something natural so they bribed the govt to outlaw it. You are all idiots. It cures cancer and is twice as profitable as cotton. If it replaced cotton, we could pay off the national debt. Fucking poltards

That's THC wax. it's a hyper-degenerate type of high. If you thought weed can shut people down, this shit will leave you locked up for a good 2 ho
urs

>past several hours
>spends that much time here but calls stoners degenerate

Weed is pretty degenerate but the War on Drugs is far worse.

it's /nu-pol/ and the redditfags who came here during the elections who keep flooding this board with their bullshit.

Sup Forums would still hang all weed degenerates

BLAZE IT FAGGOT

100% legitimate question.

Why do you think this place liked Ron Paul in 2012?

Are you honestly so new as to not realize this place has a shitload of libertarian / supporters of personal freedom? I haven't smoked weed since fucking highschool but i still think it's prohibition is fucking retarded, no matter how many 'Tarquinn Skyflowers' say dumb shit while stoned.

>Since when did so many of you become dirty fucking stoner degenerates?
You must be new.

Cannabis is good for your health.

>Over the past several hours I have seen a very large amount of Sup Forums users show their support for weed and admit to using it.

pay no attention to lib shills. pretty sure lefttard pol is trying to fuck with us. just like all those aaayyy lmao threads yesterday

How can you post from China? When I was there last month I couldn't post because the Captcha wouldn't load.

Weed actually can improve lung capacity and improves blood flow. Marijuana is a wonder drug or at the very least a healthy herb. Tobacco is much worse. And alcohol is worse as well.

Shhh
Dat is best wel kanker ver weg

Interesting. How do you consume it? By literally eating it?

The main group is society, you are an element in a subgroup, you're productivity is how much you produce for yourself, more so when for your group, and even more for other subgroups.

Yes but also more productive for other groups that measure the majority with more incentive for illegal weed while the efforts to legalize weed produce dubious value for society as a whole and only feed more efforts to produce and consume weed and only provide value to your limited group and self at the expense of all the other subgroups of society.

You literally have no argument against weed other than daddy said it was bad.

its typically vaporized and inhaled when people talk about taking dabs but you could easily infuse it into edibles by binding it with a fat like butter with a greater potency than using plant material

Marijuana probably makes your dick larger in the long run since it's a vasodilator.

that is a good argument in and of itself though. To be worthy of our father, and our father's father, and so on.

>Get filtered, nerd.

not an argument.

this is literally fucking nothing
babies first drug lmao
have literally gotten higher pounding red bulls than weed

The people who do dabs are pathetic. That's where weed starts to cross over into hard drugs.

Here you go fags, a short list of reasons why the Jews are trying to push Marijuana in western countries as "normal and good for you":

>Marijuana is a neurotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

TL;DR YOU BECOME A LAZY AND GULLIBLE EGGPLANT

the election brought them

I don't like weed or people who use it but I recognize the cold hard facts that legalizing and taxing it saves lives and makes money for the state. It's stupid to make something illegal if the effect is that people do it anyway with added dangers and no benefits.

This board was only recently taken over by neo nazi wannabes. Beforehand we used to have 300+ post debates sometimes 3-4 threads long about if religion and god were fake or not. Was pretty chill.

I hate my father. He's a tightwad and a doesn't even give a shit about me. He probably has smoked weed though but he's against it. The vast majority of people have.

It's fucking pot, who cares?

If you don't remember the days when Sup Forums was a ron paul fansite you need to leave.

Had migraines my whole life and weed is literally a miracle drug. It's so fucking disgusting you guys are for states rights on everything else but when it comes to a substance you have little to no life experience with you consider it muh degeneracy.

The stoner culture is absolutely appalling but then again so is going out and getting smashed at the bar every other night/weekend.

I don't smoke/do drugs and I think 90% of pot smokers are filthy faggots whom I'd never associate with...but I don't really care if it's legal or not. I just really fucking hate stoners is all.

Nobody respects you though.

we just discussed the topic to death
the new topic is women are whores
and when we get tired of thay we will discuss something else

>legalizing and taxing it saves lives
Saving the lives of spics and niggers isn't something a country should strive for cuck. You would literally give a huge form of legal income to niggers all across the world and cuck your own population in the process.

I'm a neo nazi but I'm pro marijuana. And pol has always been neonazi you kike cunt

The government should never have a say in what you can and can't do to yourself.

If you disagree, you're statist scum.

>using weed casually
>degenerate

I bet you think drinking on a night out with the lads is degeneracy too

what the actual fuck tho
where can i find one of these gooklets
my dickkkk

I'm pro life. But I dont consider a fetus part of a woman. I've also done hard drugs and amphetamines and heroine absolutey should be illegal.

depends on how much you are drinking and how much you do it

Oh mein Gott.

using pot casually is right next to prepping your daughter's bull on the degeneracy-scale Alfonso El Arrabi

Actually it is, as soon as it does not happen in a normal bar with background music, but in a club with load as fuck music full of dancing morons.

Does pot actually fuck your brain if you do a lot every day?

Can it be fixed if I stop?

Weed was banned in the same time as alcohol. Mushrooms were banned in 1950s. Opiates were legal in 1800s.

Degenerate lifestyle should be shunned and we should pull people away from it, but we should not ban it by law. Norms are far more effective.