Anyone ever cruzed this website??

anyone ever cruzed this website??
thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/

it's like Sup Forums for black ppl and holy shit they do not like whitey. they are begging to be shitposted

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-radicalisation-of-young-white-males-online.481587/
thecoli.com/threads/the-media-is-quick-to-show-poverty-in-africa-but.514353/
thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-radicalisation-of-young-white-males-online.481587/page-61
thecoli.com/threads/how-to-get-trolls-banned-guide.505429/
thecoli.com/threads/i-will-never-get-over-my-ex-wife.515489/
thecoli.com/threads/my-homeboy-was-arrested-for-punching-his-girl-justified-or-not.515307/
thecoli.com/threads/i-only-friend-zoned-you-because-youre-too-perfect.515242/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they pretty much talkibng about we wuz kangs 24/7 in here noone ever seen this???????

I expected there to be a bunch of idiots who can barely speak English.

Nah. They're just autistic black (or whites acting black) men trying to act ghetto.

Pretty hilarious and sad tbqh.

>we talk about this all the time on >the coli.

>yahoo comments section, racist >twitter accounts, racist youtube >accounts, racist youtube comments >section.

>even sports message boards turn >into st0rmfr0nt when the topic of >race gets brought up.

>the problem is white people don't >take this seriously and brush it of >as a small minority when it's the >majority.

Fancy that, black people don't like being called nigger.
Are you threatened pol?

thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-radicalisation-of-young-white-males-online.481587/
Get a load of this bitch

thecoli.com/threads/the-media-is-quick-to-show-poverty-in-africa-but.514353/

The site formatting is too sparse - too much scrolling for too little content.

head back to the coli, boy

It's like reading dufflepud conversation. And to think, the gap between us and Ashenazi Jews is the same as between us and blacks. So our talk could read just as dumb, to Jews.

thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-radicalisation-of-young-white-males-online.481587/page-61

They also seem easily trolled and incapable of moderating lmao

thecoli.com/threads/how-to-get-trolls-banned-guide.505429/

>Who's reading all those damn Tweets?

It's like 9 tweets. Do niggers really believe this to be a lot of reading? hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

They just did a drive by on my sides

bump

So this what an alternate timeline looks like

wtf it wont let me get on the site

Most IMPORTANT question
What happens if you spam black cocks there?

I think they're somehow blocking traffic from here... just cut and paste the link instead and refresh a few times if necessary. I eventually got in.

You'll probably get banned bro

That's a dumb way to troll

>standard forum

completely disgusting
but bump

Just post the guy with the biggest cock in the world their (he's a white guy) and just be like I thought we had this shit in the bag my niggers, we baby dick niggers compared to him.

but jews are part nigger, i guess thats how they lost the ability to feel empathy and love

Toppest jej... Niggers are so fucking dumb, it's hilarious

This, I'm actually impressed they're forming sentences with proper grammar most of the time. No OP, we don't need to raid them. Why? We want our ethno-state, let them have theirs.

dont troll just observe. maybe subtle troll in the long game

I noticed the insult fatherless melinial being thrown around alot.

thats a good thing.

We just call em fatherless niggers. But, same thought process.

the site can sense your whiteness bongbro.

This is pretty legit. Bums need to get a fucking job

Ive read through about 6 threads so far. IT's interesting, Nothing wrong with having pride in your own race.

This.

We do the same thing over here so its only fair. Its all about observing your enemies thought process and how they try to get away with lies and deceit.

Pushing an idea is much harder than opposing a suggestion.

The most useful information you can uncover about a community is how organized they are behind the curtain, and how they operate when outside forces come into the mix. Knowing they hold their tongues also kind of outs them as well.

What results you see may be matched by greater amounts of detriment you cannot see, which is especially true of systems that emphasize substituting technology, ritual, or formula for spiritual practice, self-determination, and discovery. The best one can do is consider the benefits but hunt for the potential shortcomings of a system and guard against them.

Deception seeks to emulate truth as closely as possible while propagating just the opposite. It shares the superficial characteristics of a positive source and hopes the target audience does not look past the shallow mimicry. Ultimately, something always tends to feel “off” about these sources despite surface appearances indicating nothing out of the ordinary; once intuition alerts you, it is the job of reason to help you zero in on the problem.

You have a good'n Esau

I have no problem with their site. If more negroids had pride they might start behaving like civilized humans

thread on that forum

>pic related

sound familiar?

Honestly. They seem like ok people. They're delusional but at the very least they're aware theres problems in the black community.

>wanting to interact with blacks.
No thanks.

What is this thread about exactly?

Is it time to radicalize the nigs against us to enforce our own agenda?

>thecoli.com/threads/i-will-never-get-over-my-ex-wife.515489/

All I see is a mirror

thecoli.com/threads/i-will-never-get-over-my-ex-wife.515489/

NGTOW?

so how much they brag about fucking white women making up stories etc?

Rare.

pretty much Sup Forums was right thread
its not satire they all was kangs
and they all hate whites
kind of interesting to see

Extremely rare. Never even heard of that country

shitty

Kinda like niggers in real life.

I read five threads and never once did I see a post with more than three sentences. Nor did I see a train of thought fully developed. Just a bunch of niggers saying stupid shit, pictures used to make some kind of point because they were incapable of saying it with words, and stupid abbreviations like desu baka and senpai. Pretty sad

I might start a WE WUZ KINGS thread later just for fun.

I get what they are saying there. It was not that long ago, there was a traditional black family system.

The jew and feminist (a by product of jewish influence" ) agenda and influence lead the charge in destroying their community.

They want them dependent on the state.

They seem to be aware..

The only subtle redpill that needs to be dropped there is they need to be aware of the Jewish influence trying to destroy their lives.

Kind of like Sup Forums desu

>The only subtle redpill that needs to be dropped there is they need to be aware of the Jewish influence trying to destroy their lives.

Honestly this, if we can open their eyes on the JQ, it won't be long before they also want their own ethno-state. Everyone wins.
>besides the kikes

who is this semen demon?

ayo senpai fuck yall. I'm a nigger

They already have Africa. Someone needs to redpill them on the Jews.

>breh
I like it. I think I'm going to use it from on now.
Whuz wis me brehs?

>desu baka and senpai
Holy shit I forgot about the word filter and just about did a spit take with my coffee rereading my post.

Someone tell them about the Jews.

Would YOU give a bum a job?

lol check this thread.

hit a little close to home CTR?

believe me it is

If those niggers are racist against whitey, they don't they go back to Africa and live with africans ?

Its really simple, if you don't like whites, go the fuck back home.

Kek

>buying into the white privilege meme
why isn't Cuktzerland taking more refugees?

well subtle troll is the ultimate troll. Blurring the line s while getting a point across is the most you can hope for now adays.

It's takes years of seeing that shit to recognize it.

But to the part timers. Serious redpills can be dilived this way

>niggers friend punched "his girl" in the jaw and cracked it because she insulted his momma
>nigger is confused if it's wrong to physically assault people who offend you with words
85IQ

thecoli.com/threads/my-homeboy-was-arrested-for-punching-his-girl-justified-or-not.515307/

>biggie

I thought his parents were from Jamaica and him from Brooklyn

>semen demon

More like boy batter boneyard.

Upvotes are now 'dabs' so if you have 18 upvotes, you now get 18 'dabs' on that site.
>kill me

>pic related

Irish people.

What do they mean by this?

>as a man the key to being in a successful relationship is to lie constantly, never tell her what's actually on your mind thats just gonna start problems.

kek gonna have to remember that one

It's Maria Apagandolez a Mexican born undocumented citizen to the United States who became famous throughout Anaheim, California for her restaurant which serves super delicious tacos.

implying that the way the irish were treated when they migrated to america was similar to the way blacks were treated in america post slavery.

but i think this guy is so retarded that he thinks that the irish were black and therefore persecuted for their blackess, fuck are these people dumb

Whose talking about white privilege. White or black. Bums need to get a fucking job. Don't be dense burger.

Sure if they had an employable skill and worked hard.

well your proxy white mind came to the same conclusion as me, but. The nigger mind also believing the Irish were infact black has to be taken into consideration.

they are potato niggers after all

They believe we raped them of the continents natural resources or some other shift of blame. The reason why Africa is in the state it is, is your fault and they can't go back because of it. They all also know subconsciously it would be the single worst mistake of their lives. We need to meme WE WUZ hard as fuck to get them to demand we send them back.

They're literal betas

Some girl told I'd make a better husband than boyfriend. So I just started dating someone else, not that hard to get over it

thecoli.com/threads/i-only-friend-zoned-you-because-youre-too-perfect.515242/

>fucken mobile

>nikkas
Can we apropriate it from them?

Ive been their plenty of times...most of the time because I typed in the name of some chick with a fat ass and it led to a thread on that site.

brutal

Let this be a lesson to all of you.

Women crave a strong man. I know for many of you this right wing shit is still new and just accepting it is the first step.

The next step is having a strong body and mind.

You must lift, you must be masculine to truly represent the ideals of a strong white male.

It's like when you new alt-right gg faggots would post pictures of your Milo rallies. All the men were skinnyfat or just straight fat weak looking boys..

Get it together alt-right

>nigger /biz/ is about growing dope
Kek.

HOLY KEK

they are not wrong doe

the green rush is the ultimate in opportunity right now. I just spent a year in northern cally learning how to grow and sell weed.

I'll be going back soon.

its an empirical fact

he's right

do they think Mahmoud is black? lmao

It's already too late. There are institutional investors with billions who have the market cornered.

its going to be like micro breweries. this is where the little guy will find his niche.

They've managed to leaf-pill themselves. Dare I suggest that they are /ourallies/ in the coming day of the rake?

are they /ourniggers/?

Stop

You write this shit or is it high quality pasta?

How many potatoes does it take it to kill an Irishman?

None

It is, sorry. There's no /jewpol/ for me to lurk though, so here I am.

Thanks guys. I actually joined this forum because I really enjoy their emote memes. It's like Twitch

WE WUZ MICKS N SHIT

Jesus. Whose disgusting lips did Chelsea?

>shitskin website
>shitposting all around
>thecoli.com
>e coli is fundamentally shit, the bacteria

Appropriate.

Nigger no it isn't

How many irishmen does it take to turn the US into a non-white majority ?

You'll be bred out by BPC - Big Protestant Cock