Did you guys know that you actually love rape?

Did you guys know that you actually love rape?

i wouldnt want someone to damage my property

Why are you trying to damage my property, nigger

i don't want someone raping my property.

at least they admit most rapists are niggers

xd

Reading Sup Forums comments, I agree

If the girl who was raped and murdered was a "slut" "coalburner" or "said something positive about a refugee once on facebook" then nobody cares, the consensus is that she deserved it

>not wanting to stop something means i love it

ok

>nigs think caring about property is weird only because they don't and never will have any of their own

This.

Why does some guy on social media care so much about white men?

Yes, what male doesn't?

Thank god obama stopped all rape in america during his presidency. I am sure he will now want to move to some african country where things like rape and slavery are a thing of the past.

I hate rape.

That's why, if there was a small portion of the population - say 6% of it - responsible for a disproportionate amount of rapes and violent crime, then I would be a staunch advocate of removing them from our countries.

So he's admitting all blacks are rapists

She's right though

So he admits black men are rapists. He either thinks white men consider women to be their property (racist) or he doesn't believe women are above property (sexist).

I would ask him which one he is.

so this dude is saying only blacks rape women?
pretty racist..

>Care about problems that affect you
>Evil

I don't want my property damaged at all, especially by a some pavement ape.

I also don't want my property distributed out like communism or some other Jewish shit.

There is only one solution

Is it too much to ask that you just stop raping people and stop breaking my shit too?

Does it really have to be one or the other?

White property > Black lives.

of course white men care about stopping rape
that's why we put so many black people and muslims in prison

Make Black Lives White Property Again

Thank you for your contribution.

I don't fucking care if some drunk bitch gets raped. I will blow a fucking gasket if a nigger fucks with my property

But rape is damaging the women who are our property. This statement confuses me to no end.

They're saying believe women are our property

Seriously, we can't let black people get the nuclear codes.

Obviously I'm against vandalism you fucking porch monkey.

But I'm also against rape.

These people still exist? I thought they made themselves the laughing stock of the West in 2016

If you rape my property that would be violating NAP

I only agree with raping women in self defence.

I care about things that I can actually prevent on my own. For example, my property being invaded.

If you decide to walk alone in a bad neighbourhood at night, there's absolutely nothing I can do about it personally.

someone respond with something along the lines of raping white women to spite the white man

Why would we care about rape? If a nigger rapes a woman that voted for them to come in, in a disco or dark alley at night, why should we care? Much more logical to worry about niggers burning down homes or killing men, women deserve what they are getting.

Logic doesn't enter in to it, you should do the right thing no matter what, think about what you're saying

only if its arab on white

>Europe

>white boi rayciss
>so lemme rape wite wimmin cuz dey rayciss

wonder if a niggers brain operates better with lead in it

not rare enough

I care more about my property being raped by a nigger

Here's how disgusting niggers are

If I walk into my house and my dog fucks my leg I kick it and tell him and his lipstick to fuck off

If I walk into my house and a nigger fucks my leg I shoot him

They're lower than dogs

To be fair, if I walked into my house to a white person humping my leg I'd probably do the same thing.