Ok ladies and gents...

Ok ladies and gents, I found a corrupted image of the alien selfie from the other day and opened it using a hex-editor called "Hex-Fiend". It may just link to the website that I got it off, but in the first few strings was a url address. If anyone is game enough to try it, here it is:

w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#

That's just a URL regarding the data format used. Not specific to the file.

Ok obviously im retarded, let this thread die

Ok

>alien selfie

fuck off

How many levels of irony are you on, I can't fucking tell you fucking australian. I can't fucking tell anymore who's fucking joking and whos just fucking retarded. Fuck all of you. I can't accept reality anymore

Fucking hell I felt your high hopes die painfully from half way around the world, mate.

No aliens, just genetic engineering and 1920s tech (updated).

Bump in hopes that someone posts the original picture.

For gawd's sake, if you have the pic of the ayy lmao POST IT. Please. I want to see an ayy in my life. I want to believe.

I want to feel sick to my stomach from seeing it.

I wonder if it's possible that it's been blocked entirely so you can't post it like the time with the leaked celebrity photos.

Bumping

The Day the /pol Stood Still

Supposedly this is a crop of the HD photo, a close-up of the thing's scales. Probably isn't real, but I found it on /x/.

No one could screenshot it really? Bullshit.

OP has returned. Phoenix seems to be a popular spot for ayy-lmaos. On my birthday there was the famous "Phoenix Lights" (13th March 1997) and now this nearly 20 years later.

We have 3 possible explanations of what this is.

1. Excellent Sup Forums troll.

2. Government psyops

3. Aliens

Post it from a proxy you scaredfags

flat earth meme all over again

if shit were real someone would've reposted it by now. fuck off retards

>post a shitty thread while Sup Forums is having cloudflare problems
>delete thread to make it seem like somebody is censoring it
>thread doesn't archive properly because tech problems

ayyyy

no its not nigga thats a close up of a yellow snake, i saw the full image of the snek on the day of ayy trolling

There was no picture. This is a larp.

I was in the thread. It was "if someone rolls quads I'll release info on pizzagate."

Someone hit quads (1111's) the threads were immidiately deleted by OP (both of them) and he never posted again. There was no alien, someone made the fucking story up. I was auto refreshing every second using a chrome extension.. This is bullshit. I was in both threads.

Honestly if I had it I'd just fucking post it everywhere, even if it meant me getting blackbagged. I don't even give a fuck anymore.

Pic related is a shoop, but apparently it's closer to the actual pic than

>mfw I can post alien life and no one believes me

Shill.

add a couple pixels in random spots, easily circumvented.

And that's why its just a LARP test by sharia blue

No. I'm a server at a restarant you fucking moron. All I do is work and come home and shitpost on Sup Forums.

You're underage and a faggot, sorry that you believe this shit.

I'm aware of that, is it not possible they already have software to make up for that?

niggers

You're retarded

Spooky shit is fun. Fuck off this shit more interesting than the other fucking threads. Also only a shill would make up a job like server at a restaurant. Any real poster would lie and say some like engineer or doctor

Idiots still believe there actually was a picture and take the words of an Argentinian nigger for granted.

Priceless.

Shhhh

not gonna lie, that was fake but pretty spoopy

Holy shit that got taken down fast. Everyone save it as soon as I post it

it's Sup Forums
assimilate you fucking immigrant

Shoop?

check my filename

I got this one before it was popular. Look at the description of what people are looking for

You are a fucking moron

aw crap, I missed it

Fuck you jew

wow its fucking nothing

>mfw this whole thing has been a planned hoax to test data removal and shilling protocols on Sup Forums in case of real data leaks
>mfw there are people reading this post right now who actively monitor this site for real data leaks

He's trolling, you dense fag

what ISNT a fucking psyop at this point

This