Why are muslim women so proud of wearing a hijab if it's a symbol of Muslim opression? Why do they fight...

Why are muslim women so proud of wearing a hijab if it's a symbol of Muslim opression? Why do they fight, saying a hijab is just like any other garment, even though its exactly what they fight against (opression)

stockholm syndrome

Because it's not a symbol of oppression?

Because you haven't done your research?

>researching Islam

>not symbol of oppression
>get acid thrown in your face if you take it off

Wew

For one, the muslim world doesn't exactly like western influences at the moment. A knee-jerk reaction.
Secondly you have the tradition itself.
Thirdly you have stockholm syndrome.

Status quo and regression.

Better question is if it's not a symbol of oppression why can't they take it off in muslim populated areas.

Because it's symbolic of them being put in their place.

If you ever get a girlfriend and she gets lippy with you, smack her on the ass, throw her on the bed, pull down her pants and bite an ass cheek. You just won the argument

9/11

They be brown pilled my dude.

fuck off muhammed

It's a symbol of servitude and female inferiority. You don't necessarily need to be "oppressed" which is why they weasel around it.

At 15 things may not be going well for you, but you still know you're young, and that in the future, it'll all figure itself out eventually. You'll eventually get a girlfriend, you'll eventually do well in school, you'll eventually get a good job, you'll eventually get married, you'll eventually buy a house and have a family. It's just a matter of time, right?

Then they hit 20, and realize nothing has changed, then they start to stress and worry, this causes them to get anxiety and depression.

By 25 they realize it's pretty much over, their youth is fading, they missed all the milestones they were supposed to hit between 18 and 25. They never got the girl, they never really did well in school, they never got that perfect job, they never got married, they never bought a house, they never started a family. They see other (superior) 15-20 year olds doing what they thought they would have done, and it makes them even more depressed.

This personally happened to me, and I didn't realize it until I compared myself to my younger male cousins who are now all in the middle of this stage. They've all gone from really out-going happy 15 year old guys, to now being 20-25 year old miserable sad fucks. What's even worse for them is that they had me as an example of what NOT to do, and they still didn't "make it" like they thought they would.

I even remember my uncles/aunties telling my younger male cousins "Look at how user's life turned out!, don't do what he did!" and they all thought they were going to turn out different, and they all turned out pretty much like me

stockholm syndrome

Those that wear it in Europe are either forced to by their dads or husbands, or do it as a giant fuck you to white Europeans.

The conflict is not only about islam, race plays the most important role. Those brown shits use radical islam as a means to fight against us

>so fucking liberating
>people are being shot, stoned and raped for not wearing it in parts of the world where its faith is dominant

Your benefits are ready to collect.

Why are feminists so proud of wearing form-fitting clothes (or none at all) if objectification is a symbol of the Patriarchy?

The actual reason is that they get brownie points from western feminists for doing so, and they get beaten if they take it off.

Because it triggers people and it's an easy way of seeming virtuous in a highly religious environment

I don't know but it turns me on

This.

If you're being a hateful hypocrite, wearing a hijab is a win-win situation.

Not only do you piss autochton Europeans by flaunting your foreign garment and show them how you despise their habits and invade their cities, but youhave the bonus of acting high and mighty because of muh virtue and muh modesty.

Damn, are those muslims despicable.

kek and have any muslims post this anywhere?

It's the same as wearing a choker etc I think. Willing subordination

OP's pic of woman is beautiful. I don't get what is the big hatred over Muslim (Middle Eastern) women wearing hijabs, have you ever seen the women without them? No wonder they're winning beauty pageant contests worldwide. They're amazing and their facial structure for those who are beautiful and born that way is phenomenal. Obviously you're going to have the women wearing hijabs that look like awful goats, but that is the case with all women of the world.

She's gorgeous, moar OP!

>1 post by this id

Good bait

>Why are muslim women so proud of wearing a hijab if it's a symbol of Muslim opression? Why do they fight, saying a hijab is just like any other garment, even though its exactly what they fight against (oppression)
if you don't have a choice you might as well pretend to be proud.
otherwise you are admitting oppression.

> This degenerate wants to fuck a disgusting darkie.

Subversion.

Niggers are subhuman, don't group them in with Middle Eastern qts. I'd gladly take a Middle Eastern cutie over some disgusting white slut or an Asian zipperhead.

Because women deep down enjoy being subordinated to men, stop trying to emancipate these pin head fucking bitches, they enjoy wearing their tea towel, leave them alone.

>racemixing
Good goy

Good luck with her army of agressive brothers and cousins, buddy.

I'm a trained warfighter. My love for these women grew while I was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm shocked that the girls in those countries have no idea that they rival in beauty to those in modern countries. I miss those girls. They were so nice and cute.

We have oppression in the west. Men must wear long pants and long-sleeve shirts even in weather that is completely inappropriate for it.

No need to shave the old ronnie every morning

To be fair, weather like that only occurs in Rooland / America

This Muslim bitch I know says that the mask gives them anonymity. They can talk freely in public or something. I think she was lying. Should I smash?

This, both muslim men and women are scum bags.

they are told they're special, like queens, and that hijab adorns them to protect what is special, like a crown, and they believe this as well as other outright lies told to them about what quran says of women, like a gigantic group of unflinching retards, until they are old enough to see shit for what it is yet choose inflict it on the youth anyway, like soul-sucked bitter old cunts

Replace "special" with "private" and you could say that we do the same thing with clothing as a whole

> ass-a-hole
Stromboli detected

Also what the fuck is the point of wearing a hijab if you also put on makeup?

replaces private with property oh Muhammad.
Muslim men are the most insecure beta's.

For the ones I see around wearing fashionable stuff and sneakers (we call them trainers in GB) and try to make it a fashion accessory and wear bright clothes, it's posturing.

They hold onto things when they feel they're being attacked, and it's a statement. I don't think it's even conscious.

For some people, mostly younger teen girls, it's tied to cultural traditions and pressure. I don't mean as in islamic tradition,but just like deeply seated shame tactics and bullying from places like south east asia.
Although the mix of islam and tribal behaviours is a potent, awul mix.

>people will defend a religion based around oppression of people who are supposedly wrong/infidels
>people will defend a religion that says it's okay to do as much bad shit as you want but you'll go to heaven anyway if you say it's all for God
>these same people will call it a religion of peace and claim that they hate oppression but at the same time try to shut down and oppress anyone who calls them on it
Really makes you think.

I swear to fucking god, white men are only butthurt at muslim women cause they refuse to be sluts on average like american and european women.

You people complain about white women being degenerates, yet complain again when women refuse to be degenerates (muslim middle eastern women).

Other way around. I want women to stop behaving like sluts.

But you don't have to dress people up a bunch of extra, stupid cloth, which also acts as a signifier of your politics and faith.

Seriously, hijabs are the muslim equivalent of MAGA hats. It's a statement.

Do you also say the same thing to nuns?
Also

>getting triggered over a scarf around the head.

Lmfao.

They can dress however they like. Mind your own business.

Also we dont care about your women being sluts, only crazy muslims do. The sluttier your white women are the more pussy we get. You think we really care?

wrong thread there buddy?

also it would seem more likely that you AND your cousins failed because the odds are now against you both, even if they did better than you

Nuns' habits are about 0.003% of white women, who've taken themselves out of the sex market, and deserve respect.
Whore cloths are 100% of middle eastern breeding whores, who are carrying jihadis in their wombs, and deserve none.

Go back to americ a feminist

I have heard that it's more of a conservative muslim woman thing. They are told as young girls that a muslim man wants nothing more than a traditional hijab wearing pure woman, and if they want to marry some day and have a family they should do it.

One muslim chick told me it makes her feel like royalty because her future husband will be the only one to see it off, and that her hair for him is like treasure, like shes a princess.

My girlfriend is Muslim and she says she likes wearing it because she can wear her hair however she wants and she can dress however she wants under the robey thing.

There are actually many women, both muslim and not muslim living in Saudi Arabia that don't wear a head scarf in any form.

Because they don't want to get beaten when they get home obviously.