Aus/pol/ - Abbott is back edition

Happy Friday lads.

Did you fellas see this today?

archive.is/1lMVY
msn.com/en-au/news/australia/tony-abbotts-five-point-plan-for-the-winnable-next-election-will-infuriate-malcolm-turnbull/ar-AAnfqKE

>"In short, why not say to the people of Australia: we'll cut the RET [renewable energy target] to help with your power bills; we'll cut immigration to make housing more affordable; we'll scrap the Human Rights Commission to stop official bullying; we'll stop all new spending to end ripping off our grandkids; and we'll reform the Senate to have government, not gridlock?"

>cut immigration
>tell the human rights cunts to fuck off

Am I dreaming or is this real.
Anyway didn't see a aus/pol/ thread so here's one ya lazy cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
dailystormer.com/oz-christian-group-offers-apology-to-faggots-plans-a-national-reconciliation-process/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't bone the tone

What did he mean by this? Quick rundown?

Considering going into horticulture lads

You will notice that BASED TONE's plan is all about "how to win the next election".

Are these his real principles though?

Does he even have any genuine beliefs?

Or is it all just a scam to get himself back in the top job and then to stay there?

He has let us down before.

Beware this man.

If he knives Turnbull it would still be worth it regardless though.

Take a machete with you m8 you will clear a path a lot easier.

>tones moves to one nation

We don't want Polly's who win elections, we want Polly's who love this country and stand by their values. Unfortunately, those are two different people ;_;

At least Based Tone is taking the tactic of stealing One Nation's policies this time rather than getting Pauline falsely put in jail again.

I don't believe he would reduce immigration much. I kind of want him back though just to piss the left off

If you want to govern in Australia you need broad appeal across the centre. Sound obvious right?

John Howard had his Aussie battlers, appealing to traditional labor voters who felt sold out
Kevin Rudd was a pretty popular media personality before he ran, and his campaign worked well at a time when lots of people felt like it was time for a change.
Julia Gillard is an exception, she coasted off the Labor momentum as Rudd fell apart in the polls, but her "is it cos I is a woman" defence was frankly embarrassing and will set back future female PMs.
Tony won by showing he was a stable leader with a simple message, unfortunately his gaffes gave the peanut gallery too much material. He was also too transparent with his objectives. He should read 48 laws of power.
Malcolm was seen as a less conservative stable leader, and lots of people thought it was his turn. He was also more credible than shorten. Unfortunately he was end up being a total cuck.

I voted Lib Dems last election, probably go one nation next time to send the LNP cunts a message.

But if a Tony can reinvent himself I think he can win the next election. Hopefully with Peta Credlin out of the pictur.

I also don't think Pauline gives a shit about much. I don't blame her given the way she was and is treated.

> Spend all your time in power fucking around doing shit all.
> Get rightfully ousted for being a retarded faggot.
> "WERE GOING TO DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME I SWEAR!"

Why didn't he target power bills when he was PM?
Why didn't he cut immigration when he was PM?
Why didn't he make housing affordable while he was PM?
Why didn't he scrap the HRC when he was PM?
Why didn't he reform the senate when he was PM?

Abbots a fuckwit.

Libs suck dick and are barely better than Labor.

>Try to give my mother advice
>Calls me a wanker and starts talking about (((them))) and white genocide
t-thanks mum

>I don't believe he would reduce immigration much
Just before he got BONED he gifted the nation with an extra 20,000 Syrian refugees.

He would probably only make very minor changes.

The economics types would tell him he couldn't reduce it by much because it would expose the true state of the economy without the population increase scam.

>don't think Pauline gives a shit about much
Literally went to jail for her beliefs.

We will need more details please friend.

Moderate factions within the Liberal party will be seditious and stymie policy.

Liberals and Labor are rotten to the core.

Friday night and you guys are sitting on your computers.
How sad.

Maybe he has learned from his mistakes?

It is possible.

I am on my smartphone in the toilets at the club.

Just got sucked off by two Swedish models and did a line of coke.

what am i supposed to be doing then?

She started talking about how (((they))) hate white people and want to breed them out into lesser mixed race people.

kek

which one of you cunts sent the pasta to the convict report?

Given that most of what hes saying are complete and total 180s on his prior positions, there's like a 1% chance of that and a 99% chance hes just saying placating shit to get himself back in power so he can get back to fucking us in the ass for the benefit of himself and his cronies.

We really need to stop giving the Libs a pass on fucking us just because Labor want Tyrone to fuck us instead.

thiswhile shitposting

Yep. Reducing immigration would cause a recession or an outright depression.

Only a very hardened fucker would pull the trigger.

sounds like my mum. Literally just watches Hitler motivational speech videos all day and draws swastikas on everything

why?

>cut immigration to make housing more affordable

There are literally busloads of Chinese visitors pulling into unit block sales offices and buying the lot, and a lot of auctions aren't even in English. Plus the fucking boomers wanting a 20 property """portfolio""" all of a sudden. Fix those two things. Immigrants aren't the ones fucking it up in this case.

>which one of you cunts sent the pasta to the convict report?

what pasta?

The guy's an idiot. He needs to just fuck off.

What for 6-12 weeks? Muslims can fuck off but they are a side issue but yet that's mostly what I've heard from her. The main problem is gooks.
I will call her a dog whistler until I hear otherwise.

bout time you integrated into the Australian way of life Zhou
sounds like a smart woman

Australians seem very white trashy but still its one of the most safest countries on the planet.

i'm not chinese. why should i spend my friday night at a club or bar when i can spend it at home?

we learn boundaries early in life.
there are none except for natural ones

>Australians seem very white trashy but still its one of the most safest countries on the planet.

fuck off chink.

god damn thats a good plan

Greens want to outlaw negative gearing. I will vote for them solely for this issue alone, as I don't care about refugees etc..

I really fucking hate boomers and want to send a big fuck you with by electing the Greens.

t. finngol

bantzmaster

Why are Australians so stupid and aggressive?

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

Yes it would be short term pain for long term gain though, but our politicians now can only think in the short term, so the scam must continue until complete collapse.

Unfortunately scrapping negative gearing will force them to ram up rent prices. If that doesn't work you'll end up with
A) Mass homelessness
B) Lots of people moving back in with their parents
C) Property sales

Probably in that order. The quicker way to do it would be to up interest rates to fuck people with too many houses being paid off at once, causing them all to sell, flooding the market, and dropping prices everywhere.

>cut immigration (except for workers from india to work in my friend's companies)
>stop official bullying (official bullying being anyone who disagrees with me)
Abbott is dead and needs to stay dead.

>Why are Australians so stupid and aggressive?

shouldn't you be passed out drunk?

>he thinks the greens will ever get elected

Sup Forums is for over 18s only

Thank you for the acknowledgement m8. That was one of my better ones.

I am usually criminally unappreciated by the plebs around here.

DAILY REMINDER

Feb 21 #Essential Poll WA State Primary Votes: LIB 27.5 NAT 6.8 ALP 34.5 ON 13.7 GRN 10.7 #wavotes #auspol

Feb 19 #Galaxy Poll VIC State Primary Votes: ALP 37 (0) L/NP 41 (-1) GRN 10 (-2) ON 8 (+8) #springst #auspol

Feb 19 #Galaxy Poll VIC State Seat of Werribee Primary Votes: ALP 29 (-27.6 since election) LIB 35 (+6.3) ON 21 (+21) #springst #auspol

Feb 14 #Essential Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 36 (0) ALP 35 (-2) ON 10 (0) GRN 9 (+1) NXT 3 (0) #auspol

Feb 13 #Galaxy Poll QLD Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 35 (-4) ALP 29 (-1) ON 18 (+6) GRN 8 (0) #auspol

Feb 10 #Galaxy Poll QLD State Primary Votes: ALP 31 (-4) LNP 33 (-4) ON 23 (+7) GRN 8 (0) KAP 3 (+1) #qldpol #auspol

Something has to happen m8, millennials and Gen Z, at the current rate, will be locked out of the property market unless they take a 50 yr mortgage.

I have a limit of 2 beer bottles per week and I drank them on Wednesday.

I showed and explained it to my missus, I don't think she got it neither

Yeah tell me about it I'd love to bring it on right now. I don't give a fuck if a whole heap of faggots in the real estate industry become unemployed. It's us or them. They're ruining the joint for the sake of buying their wives a land rover and holidays and all sorts of shit. Fuck them so hard.

I don't even believe Labor would do it.

who here has taken the liberty pill?

I agree. Catch 22 of going bush to afford a house, but there being no work out there to afford a house.

I just wish the foreign buyers and the "muh property portfolio" crowd would fuck off.

Agree. I dunno what the more nationalistic parties think. Not that they stand a chance of having any influence anyway.

Australian Liberty Alliance is pretty good too, cobber.

fuck lads, dad just walked past my computer when i had my spank bank open, the cunt had his glasses on too

Property prices would get a big boost when they do a Merkel and import a million shitskins overnight.

US housing price collapse was 2007, 60 years after the baby boom peak in 1947.
Aus baby boom peak was 1961, so +60 years = 2021.

Aus baby boom peak was rounded top, US was sharp spike, so I guess Aus will roll over not crash.

Ask him if he wants the links. Probably hasn't seen a fresh one since before you were born.

LOL no

did he tell you that just because it has tits doesn't mean the cock isn't there

Gives me time to save a deposit up.

the housing price collapse had everything to do with toxic mortgage securities user

The bottom rung of an economy is demographics/people. Upon that rests all the scams. Pull out the bottom rung and the scams fail. Think of it as a ponzi. The last straw was the boomers in my opinion.

what do the american mortgage crisis and the current australian housing market have in common

People.

well you've got me there, but what have the kikes done exactly?

yeah, america has people and we have people, what of it?

The banks have lent too much money to people who will be unable to pay it back if the economy gets rough. People will owe more than their houses are worth.

Whether the debts are bundled up into bullshit securities or not is not the most relevant factor.

Two based, muscular and ELITE leaders in one picture, lads.

oi you bloody poor cunt communist i fucking depend on negative gearing for my housing investments, im a tradie who works in the mines, dont fuck with my shit. Its not hard to get a house you can pay one off in 10 years on a min wage job

For a Protestant, I really appreciate this Catholic.

this cunt's got it, but the original person i was replying to was pulling some bullshit "EVERYTHING IS CYCLICAL JUST TAKE SOME LSD BROOO" bullshit with housing bubble pops.

>but what have the kikes done exactly?

>2Beerz

Geez Estonia why don't you just go cry yourself to sleep in your cuck shed?

AN Australian Christian group has offered an apology to the LGBTIQ community for ‘discrimination and hurt’ caused by the church and plans a national reconciliation process.

dailystormer.com/oz-christian-group-offers-apology-to-faggots-plans-a-national-reconciliation-process/

That guy has some really cool ideas!

I never heard a thing from him in the past about housing affordability or immigration. He is just making this shit up to win the election. I don't trust him at all.

You fucking Nordics, I swear.

When the peak demographic is retiring and downsizing, housing pressure drops in expensive areas.
Track the boom peak through critical ages like house buying age (~34) or retirement and watch them push the economy around.

At least he bothers to make shit up for us though.

Turnbull doesn't even bother to disguise what he is doing.

We also seem to be heading for infinite low interest rates because nobody can handle them going up.

okay that makes some sense, do you have some charts or stats?

>At least he bothers to make shit up for us though.
>Turnbull doesn't even bother to disguise what he is doing.
That sums up just how fucked this nation is so perfectly.
>plz at least lie about how much the buttfuck will hurt, master

The entire liberal party deserves to be hung.
Every time people try to vote for someone else the majors dilute the power of the vote and gerrymander the populists out of existence.
Democracy is a self cleaning system and these fucks keep trying to put it off. They only make things worse.

Just bought my 8th investment property lads

"Yes, Germany was back then a democracy, before us, and we've been plundered and squeezed dry. No. What does democracy or an authoritarian state mean for those international hyenas? They don't care at all! They are only interested in one thing. Are you willing to be plundered? Are you stupid enough to be quiet in the process? Yes or no? And when a democracy is stupid enough not to stand up, then it is good! But when an authoritarian state declares, "You do not plunder our people any longer, neither from the inside or the outside," then that is bad.

In reality, money (capital) rules in these countries.

They talk about press freedom when in fact all these newspapers have one owner, and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor. This press then shapes public opinion.

These political parties don't have any differences at all. Like before, with us, you already know the old political parties. They were all the same.

Then people must think that, especially in these countries of freedom and wealth there should exist a very comfortable life for its people. But the opposite is the case.

In these countries, in the so-called "democracies," the People is by no means the main focus of attention. What really matters is this group of "democracy makers," that is, the existence of a few hundred of giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares and who, ultimately, lead the people. They are not interested at all in the great mass of the people. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace."

nice i'm on 7th

Shit's fucked guys.

Not exactly for housing but here is US baby boom offset to key years and its affect on interest rates. One of which is house buying age.

oh you wanted those penalty rates? sorry goy, we need jobsngrowf. you'll have more shifts tho! u just gotta work 10 more hours for the same shit.

>trusting (((libs)))
>ever

but the commission is independent and filled with labor appointed union cunts

The main factor for the modern house price surge (aside from boomers) is condoms+Pill+abortion (and women working) means guaranteed confidence in 2 wages for 30 years can bid for a house while not planing for kids. Not having kids wins the house bid.

The pre contraception housing boom/busts in pic were availability of condoms from Germany. And the promotion of family planing in 1920s.

So all up housing prices are about babies or lack of. As is the rest of the economy.

Economists forget contraception and it's gutting of economics in future decades.

>penalty rates
The whole concept of them has become absurd in the modern era. They had to go. Especially the ridiculous 2.5x ones.

It is not right that low paid workers lose thousands of dollars a year though.

They probably need to put in some sort of transition arrangement or other type of compensation or tax concession for affected workers.

not a fucking source cited by young liberal gaycunt

>the cuckold who let some woman boss him around, tell him what to do and embarrass him in front of visiting dignitaries
Lol no thanks