"We are currently forming a branch of W.I.T.C.H. (Women's International Terrorist Conspiracy from Hell) in Cincinnati...

"We are currently forming a branch of W.I.T.C.H. (Women's International Terrorist Conspiracy from Hell) in Cincinnati. We are an anonymous intersectional feminist group born of the spirit and intentions of the 1960s organization of the same name. Our goal is to use our collective power to fight all forms of injustice in intersectional forms. We fully intend to dismantle the white supremacist patriarchal world that we live in. Our values are as follows:
ANTI-RACISM – ANTI-FACISM – ANTI-PATRIARCHY – INDIGENOUS RIGHTS – GENDER SELF-DETERMINATION – WOMENS’ LIBERATION – TRANS LIBERATION – ANTI-RAPE-CULTURE – REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS – SEX WORKER SUPPORT – LGBTQIA RIGHTS – ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION – RELIGIOUS FREEDOM – IMMIGRANT RIGHTS – ANTI-WAR – ANTI-CAPITALISM – DISABILITY JUSTICE – PRIVACY RIGHTS – WORKER’S RIGHTS"

Sup Forums, you know what to do. E-mail again is: [email protected]

Is this the part where we're expected to send them dank memes so they can legitimize themselves by saying they were harassed by the evil internet nazis? I think I'll rather let them go fuck themselves into oblivion with their flavor of the month group.

Why not? Lets bombard the email with redpills -- or some anons can infiltrate the group to see their plans ahead of time

>posting shit like this on Jewbook

Apparently they think it's still the 60s too. They gon get vanned.

So tempted to send dick pics

>from hell
>intention is to stop injustice
>Witch
>from hell
>anti-men
>anti-first world
>for justice

Just when you thought women couldn't be more stupid

Oh yeah, we're really gonna turn some lass going off about "gender self-determination" and "anti-patriarchy" into a Sup Forumsack with dem redpills.

Some people getting in the group might be fun to see the shit they're gonna be trying to do.

>put on dress
>shave legs
>put recorder in my fake boobs
>show up at B.I.T.C.H. international meeting
>listen to their terrorist plots
>everything is recorded
>go to Cincinnati FBI headquarters
>profit

fpbp stopped reading there

Or you could ask a female friend to go and record it? Just seems like you are real keen on the whole business of 'disguising' yourself there user.

Sounds to me like they're openly calling themselves terrorists, so I don't really think any Sup Forumsiticians even need to do anything.

Well shit I've just shaved my legs for nothing then

Wow don't underestimate these larping cunts. Crush them

>shave legs

You're already bad at this

So, a commies. What else is new?

>LGBTQIA
they are always adding letters wtf does that means

The Islamic takeover is looking more and more like an improvement...

so they are openly conspiring to carry out terrorism? even if they're just larping, why arent these bitches in chains?

sound like a chaos cult

What does the QIA means?

I want to exclude all those people from my nation.

This

I live near Cincinatti. I will check this joke out

Queer/Questioning, intersex, asexual(?)

next tier will be "sadosexual"

Why oh why does this shit have to be creeping into Cincy. I go there every year and despite what Americans think, I think it's great. Forget about downtown and over the Rhyne and shit, but the area in general is fucking brilliant.
Made my heart smile to see Trump signs outnumber Shillary signs 1,000,000/1 last year.