LATVIA YES

youtube.com/watch?v=RzfPltg2ye0
New feeding grounds for superior africans. i'm so happy.
It's time we stop being racist and open our hearts for multiculturalism, can't you see?We have to let our woman go for superior african seed!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one gives a shit about Latvia and you are lucky that's all you get.

Way ahead of you

YES

>superior african

Post more Latvian QTs

Naw I'm sorry cunt. Have an eski

FUCK OFF KIKE

Nice try Ahmed, who gave you internet access anyway?

b...b....but thats RACIST!

People dont understand sarcastic posts now a days?Yezzz

>"picks up women"
She gave him a number so he fucks off

If I ever see a nigger in Latvia I am going to beat the shit out of them, and the police isn't going to do anything about it.

He doesn't even pick up any girls you autists, most of them blow him off. He's an African Elliot Rodgers, not a stud.

Moast of our woman are anime characters.

What number do you think she gave him?

The nigger doesn't even speak Latvian. Zero chance of getting laid, even if he wasn't a nigger.

Riga is majorly Russian anyway. Russians do not speak more than 1 language.
Latvian girls speak English, but really badly. They don't even go for Russian guys because they aren't comfortable speaking a different language, even though Russian is their second language.

This guys.

>Majorly
What?Riga isnt eaven 1/3 russian, what are you talking about?

> tfw Latvians are more blonde than Scandinavians
WTF, I was lied to

No we aren't, pretty blonde though your right. Right after denmark.

I'll bet the rest of Latvia doesn't look remotely that nice. But fuck, I like that fake olde town commercial look. Also, how long is the motorcycle riding season?

The number her husband doesn't even get to know. She just wants to get 8 inches of the thickest bar of chocolate she has ever had. She wants to taste African semen. She's programmed to desire black men down to her DNA. This is what white women will always crave and there is nothing the world can do to stop it

Are all white nationalities comprised mostly of cucks? Or is Sup Forums not a good enough sample to tell.

>Fake old town
What did he mean bye this?

Not surprised since Latvia once belonged to Sweden around 400 years ago, probably alot of scandinavian genetics still there.

I count Belarus, Ukrainians and all those slavs as Russians.

Rīga is 46.2% Latvian
Many of those ''Latvians'' are just ''Latvian'' on paper. They're the children of Russian immigrants, they don't speak Latvian, and if they do it's their second language.

I can't tell if this Latvian has autism or is a shill or what... Why bother making this dumb thread? What's the point? It's not "LATVIA YES!". It's some African guy coming off as a creep and then getting blown off by white women. If anything, this shows what niggers really embody: false bravado.

how the fuck do you have a russian mayor then

What?
Alot of european cities look like that, we expand our old cities instead of plan them like you do.
That is also why your cities are built in squares, look at a map.

Shit looks charming. Too good to be true. I'd probably have to become a prostitute to live there.

We where under germans for 700 years before you.

>Old german
>Old sweden/scandinavia

Damn your genetics must be some of the best.

Swedes don't have sex with women Sven.
There might have been some anal excavations between Swedish soldiers and Latvian men but those don't result in babies.

cuck white man take the trashy Asian women
and masculine Asian and black men take the white women, especially Slavic women
the age of white men is truly over

Thats my point......no one here acts like him, woman here are safe becouse of that fact that we dont go to a rondom woman and start to act like creaps.....
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

> Swedes don't have sex with women Sven.
KEK

you can live in a neighboring commieblock district sharing needles with the russians

wow dude, the things are worse then i thought.......I knew that there are a lot of russians in Riga but i didnt know it was that bad....

You'd have to learn the fucking language.
Living here isn't expensive, not even in Riga. The question is why would you want to live there? If you don't speak the language and you don't know people, why would you want to be there?

My sister lives in Riga and she earns less than a minimum wage worker in US.
I wouldn't recommend people moving here unless they have a reason to be here. If you want to come here and open a business I am all for it.

Oh boy it's a hapa posters. You know what? I'm not even mad, I actually find hapa posters hilarious.
>W-white women l-love Asian men!
Yeah right, shrimp dick gook. Try harder next time. Literally only the bottom of the barrel like Asian Men (i.e. disgusting, greasy weeb girls who think all Korean men are just like their Kpop and Jpop bands). Have fun with a 300lbs tumblr girl, but hey: at least she watches anime!

How are things flagbros?

Pretty good, have to get in that cultural enrichment, though.

How does it feel knowing you'll never be Estonia?

>There might have been some anal excavations between Swedish soldiers and Latvian men.

I think you remember being raped by mongols wrong.

You're looking pale, son. Are you ok?

to smart too be Estonian

What?

WE

Want my advice after living in vienna, moving out to the countryside and still see niggers and shitskins on way to wörk? Kill them. Kill them all. Round them up and kill them. Then burn their corpses. Every single nigger and shitksin on European soil has to go.

WUZ

KEK

All fucking niggers must hang.

We are the Mongols

KANGZ

can we stop pretending Estonia and Latvia are real countries?

WE

White girls everywhere just can't say no to the BBC

>divide and conquer

I don't see a Slovakia either, does this mean...
hmm

My almonds are 100% active now.

Eastern Europeans are actually very vary of brown people. There could be some, who want black dick, but in general good luck trying to pick up qt's being black.

very wary?

>superior africans
Paradox

But don't you guys have Dr. Doom?

Ask him to save his country.

Yes.

You keep making these posts.
You have mental problems,cuck.

How hard is it to emigrate to Latvia. I'm white, a shut in, and a NEET with no work history and am disabled. But my mom can still work and we have money saved up (about 50k plus whatever we can get from the house). So will we be like millionaires in Latvia or what.

It's not a cuck, it's a jewish woman

b...b...but we need to ensure existence of black race and future for mixed children!

He does have mental problems. I see the same guy post on Sup Forums all day every day. All he talks about is MUH LATVIA trying to get attention to a country no one cares about.
Always posting the same ''memes'' that he made over and over.

He is on Sup Forums all day every day. Doesn't matter what time of the day it is, he is always on - obviously a NEET.

Move to Moldova instead. You'll be the richest man in the country.

Man Latvian girls look hot

City people tend to have less children than rural people so over time the population in Latvia might get more Latvian, if not latvians move into russian neighbourhoods and assimilate into russian culture and language.

Didn't Latvia take in about 200 refugees, but only 5 of them stayed, because they thought it was an even bigger shithole than their homeland?

STFU daugavpilian twat.

But are they blonde. I need to be around attractive blonde women for muh dik.

*oxymoron

look at this fag

Same with poland and moast of Eastern European countries.

There is no content, let alone a black guy in this video. It's basically some random anonymous compilation of Riga streets.

Most likely another R*ssian info-op.

Why?

From what I heard we only got 27, but there are (((plans))) to take in 200.
I am not sure, I don't pay any attention to it. We can't even take that many ''refugees''. I think we're safe from them.

Is he the same guy posting those Latvia ball memes? How did you work this out? Yes, they both have wrong punctuation, but you can never know.

Anyway, if you know that he is on Sup Forums all day every day, it means you are as well.

Russians are getting so obsessed with cuckoldry that it's getting creepy at this point. Take care of your own muslims and niggers.

Sometimes it is good to be poor lmao

You dont deserve them! Get fit and a job and you will get the girl you deserve.

Latvia has been a country longer than shlomostan Mr. arab-in-denial

I just want to look at them and hear them talk. I know I'm not going to get one, you bastard.

But seriously, if I have 80k in U.S. dollars, when I exchange it for Lithuanian dollars will I then become very rich? Like is 80k u.s. dollars 800,000 dollars in Lithuanian money.

What is your countries stance on immigration anyway? Is their a rule that would hold off to many people from immigrating?
Do the people want immigration, do the politicians want immigration and refugees?

I know him because I see him creating threads all the time. This is what he does. He creates a thread about Latvia and then he stays in the thread for the rest of the day.
He has a big folder of anything Latvia related saves and he takes any opportunity he sees to post them.

All the other Latvians I see just post 2 or 3 posts in a thread and fuck off.
OP stands out like a retarded faggot. This guy has nothing going on in his life, he doesn't have a single original idea. His entire identity is ''haha I have a semi-rare flag!''
He doesn't even appear to know much about Latvia.

You are worried about 200?
Imagine near 200.000', god i fucking hate the politicians of my country.

No, people here are anti imigration.

> malaysia

We have emigration. Immigration isn't even an issue here. We only started talking about immigration when EU started forcing us to take in ''refugees'', and the general opinion seems to be that we can take in some of them provided EU pays for them, and the ''refugees'' don't get more gibsmedats than our own people.

They tried to fill a small village here full of refugees, and there was outrage over it. I think it was rejected.