"Jews for Jesus"?

Druids

Messianic Judaism?

church of satan

Gnostic

Beat me to it

A branch of Messianic Judaism.
They go around Haifa asking people if they have a minute to talk about Jesus

I hear Jews treat Christians like shit there.

Any truth to it?

Dispensationalism? No thanks, nongoyfag.

Unironically, calvinism.
youtube.com/user/AominOrg/videos

Independent Fundamental Baptist

Same. Wikipedia even says they have a group of Jews who go around and report Christians who try to proselytize to the authorities

Catharism or something more obscure?

What about [spoiler]Bog[/spoiler]omilism?

Don't know,
I don't see many, there are very little christians in public schools.

The government is rather irresponsible towards the ones living in muslim neighborhoods.

I have heard that eastern orthodoxy is pretty based.

Lutheranism and Orthodoxy are the least full of shit

orthodoxy, why do people still ask this question?

whitey explain

Why

shut up

This is wmaf

Orthodox

Hahaha

I know its gnosticism because of several factors, but dont ask me beyond that.
-I've experienced gnosis myself
-yhvh is from darkness so in his temple child rape happens
-the jews made a pact with darkness, can you tell?

Oh why

Getd the noggin joggin

If you really wanted to help the white race you'd go find a good Catholic wife to get married to, and spend your time being with her and having kids.

Then once you had kids, you would love them and raise them to love God and to be good men who stand up for what is right.

But you won't do that, and your spam will achieve nothing.

You will die alone.

looks like a young supreme gentleman in the back

god fuck why

Like this PRODDIE?

I would say they're all shit, but some are more shit than others.

Just stick to being nondenominational OP

>Proddie

I am a Catholic.

I am telling you that the best way you can help the white race is by HAVING WHITE CHILDREN.

Have you done this? Or are you going to continue to spam and achieve absolutely nothing, sitting there being a stupid lonely man who has never touched a white woman.

Those men in your pictures might have failed the white race sure, but why care about them? There are coalburners, people with yellow fever.

Do you think your faggoty spam will help that more than raising your own family that loves God?

You will die alone, and no one will care about your spam.

>Sweden

Sheesh. No wonder Sweden is so non-religious. How do you expect people to take Christianity seriously when your religious leaders treat it like this?

Explain

whatever the hell ruskis are

esoteric christianity and gnosticism

Holy Autism

They are Orthodox

I think you're in wrong thread.

why aren't we? Literal modern crusaders

Racist scum

orthodox is the closest to the original. All are more or less shit

There are Orthodox in the United States.

I respect them, and would attend their masses.

non denominational

Cathars were the most interesting and closest to the truth.

> Funny outfits
> Playing make believe
> think they have some kind of power bestowed on them, their water, and horse tails

Fucking LARPers.

All well and good, but if Catholicism is a force for Whites, why do their relief agencies keep settling "refugees" in the city nearby, and leave them to become welfare burdens?

Christian atheism

>makes fun of their outfits
>tips his fedora

>playing make believe
>are actually blowing up mudslimes

atheism is for commies idiot

presbyterian's are the best

None.

I'm a lone wolf.

I didn't say it was necessarily a force for whites, I was just responding to the britbongs annoying spam, since he has a massive hate boner for chink women.

Hi, Catholic here.

The current anti-pope just shat all over small business owners, branding them "worse than atheists".

I am quite frankly tired of having to listen to someone that has no idea how the church works,
nor any respect for European civilization, quite frankly.

As such, I am now seeking a new Christian church or denomination to join,
please help me out, what would be a good church to join if leaving cucktholics?

I'm not joining any eastern orthodoxy btw, I don't like the idea of cyrillic scripture.

Pls Help

Are you not aware that we have had worse Popes?

When was the last time the pope was a literal antifa in white clothes?

John XXIII doesn't count.

We have had straight up heretics as Popes my friend.

We had Popes who had illegitimate children and multiple concubines and wives. We even have a Pope who dug up the dead body of a previous Pope to put him on trial.

What you are forgetting, or maybe didn't know, is that the Pope is a sovereign, but we as men do not have to agree or listen to him unless he is speaking infallibly, which he is not.

As long as the Pope is not an Apostate, he is still the Pope, even if he's a cuckold faggoty whoremonger or whatever.

Popes can even have heretical ideas.

As long as they are not Apostates.

One of my experiences so you can tell its a esoteric/gnostic branch:
>several things had happened already
>do intuitively a rite
>it puts me on a trance and I fall asleep
>in the dream I travel in spirit to a girl whom I see in spirit
>I can see her shilouette inside geometrical shapes
>she has something akin to white buttons in her abdomen
>I am inspired to input in these buttons
>I start having intercourse with her
>wake up
>dick feels as if it just shot its load

It's true that Catholicism has survived worse Popes than Frankie, but you should still leave the Church. Corruption, Pedophilia, Degeneracy, and the habitual election of shitty popes like Francis are a plague on Catholics. I'd recommend Orthodoxy.

>overly pervy spic

imagine my shock

Did you attain sleep paralysis out of curiosity?

They are all shit. Organized religion only exist to control those dumb enough to let it.

>Corruption, Pedophilia, Degeneracy....

Are nothing new. You have to give me a theological reason to leave the Catholic church and not one based on the corruption of men.

As long as the Pope isn't an Apostate he is still the legitimate successor of St Peter.

Apostolic Succession as well is legitimate. I am aware that corruption and infighting are strong in the church. But based on theological reasons, there is no basis for leaving.

I cannot and will not be a schismatic unless I see that the Pope has truly lost legitimacy.

plenty of dumb people that need controlling imo. Whether you believe or not, a society without religion is no society at all. Would you rather live in communism, islam or Christianity? Because those are your only options.

Hey, maybe you're right... Popes and clergy come and go, but the Church is eternal.

Oh well, I'll just watch Young Pope and dream someone like him gets on the throne next, thanks yankbro

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely despise the leadership of the current Pope.

But remember, there are always Pharisees and Sadduces. Remember that in the end the only one we serve is God, and God alone.

No, its just one of the many experiences I've had, no sleep paralysis.
I had many, all of them in a cascade, if you apply some esoteric thought its very hilarious because it appears as if darkness had played very shitty tricks but for some reason God had moved me to anticipate some things that were very important, turning the tables without anyone noticing.

I think you just met a succubus and you're making it out to be more.

Calvinist.

You say that because you're seeing an event of a very large chain of events.

No I'm just saying that there are such things as succubus spirits that target sexual energy and vulnerability.

Presbyterian > Reformed Baptist > everything else

And I'm saying that if you knew the events you'd discard such notions.

Based

"Denominations" kind of implies they aren't organised. Protestantism is very decentralised (much like the governments born of protestantism)

>Christianity

We should do the same here- replace bible thumping bornagain christianfags and replace them with chabadfags mitzvatanks and nachmanfags dancing.

>murder

Neither, go pagan and dont worship a dead jew (unless you are ethnically jewish, then idgaf what you worship)

>If you thought the way I do you'd agree with me.

I know I would Spaniard.

1. Catholicism (before Vatican II)
2. Orthodoxy
3. Lutheranism

POWER GAP

664. Gnosticism
665. Mormonism
666. Catholicism (after Vatican II)

The one holy catholic and apostolic church.

I don't think you can even call Catholicism a "religion".
The church authority itself exists as a fraternity of men and women dedicated to the study of human spirituality, the nature of God, and the discernment of truth. And it has been the leading authority on this subject for centuries.
Catholicism is just truth.

It's the accumulation of millenia of humans study of himself and God. Trying to find God outside of it just seems redundant.

The people in this thread who are speaking against the church are deluded.

Because of their own agendas, the media, anti-catholics, and radical traditionalists all want to paint the church, and especially the current pope, as "liberal" and "heretical" and francis being a "maverick". This is simply untrue. It's lies created to weaken peoples trust in the papal authority. Extreme traditionalists go further and try to misrepresent what happened at Vatican II, claiming that it was a radical contradiction of doctrine and dogma, rather than a reform of some practices. Don't listen to these people.

How can you believe in Catholic doctrine whilst believing that the Vatican II is completely wrong? If it's a true, incorruptible church with an infallible head, how can suddenly become wrong?

>claiming that it was a radical contradiction of doctrine and dogma, rather than a reform of some practices. Don't listen to these people.

I would agree with you, it didn't contradict doctrine or dogma.

But it's safe to say that the practices were important. It's not wrong to disagree with many of the changes which were made.

>The church authority itself exists as a fraternity of men and women dedicated to the study of human spirituality, the nature of God, and the discernment of truth. And it has been the leading authority on this subject for centuries.
>Catholicism is just truth.
>It's the accumulation of millenia of humans study of himself and God. Trying to find God outside of it just seems redundant.
I don't even understand how it's possible to hold this worldview. Jesus Christ. Seek help

>How can you believe in Catholic doctrine whilst believing that the Vatican II is completely wrong?
I don't.

Cumberland Presbyterian only

because it is no longer the true church. The true church was and always is, this Vatican II business is but a passing fad by a bunch of heretics.

It's NOT completely wrong.

You can disagree with aspects and disciplines. They are simple disagreements, it doesn't change the nature of ultimate infallibility of the church.

Yes goyim follow the jew pope, MORE ISLAM MORE REFUGEES

ok kiddie fiddler

How is Japan for Christianity?

non-denominational or gnostic, which is still basically non-denominational

yes

>-yhvh is from darkness so in his temple child rape happens

mankind lets child rape happen. yaldaboath is the father of sabaoth yahweh, and yahweh repented to Sophia, and become of the light. you should know better than to think the archons are uniform, and to ignore saboath yahwehs interaction with Pistis Sophia.

orthodox is still garbage, better than catholicism, but still garbage.

the church fathers are entirely wrong, and all churches are basically cults that lead people away from the true path of christ.

catholic church has always been the synagogue of satan. Irenaeus is a moron, and he's burning in hell.

>Anno Domini MMXVII
>not being sedevacantist

No, don't get me wrong. It's absolutely fine to criticize the new order, but traditionalists can't deny that they do have a problem in their ranks of misrepresenting or even lying about Vatican II. They are doing the same thing as the media.

Speaking of which, after making my first post, I looked at the news and saw another article about pope francis. Apparently, on Vatican radio, he said something along the lines of "There are some people out there who say that being an atheist is better than being an indifferent catholic".
Because the phrase "being an atheist is better than being an indifferent catholic" was part of that sentence, the media thought they could use it as a direct quote of the pope. I don't know what the media's agenda is. But its shameful what they are doing.

When I read the Catechism of the Catholic church, I found a down to earth practical guide to living and a mystical meditation on the union with God. It was astonishing. Please consider reading it.

I've never seen a country more in need of the church than Japan.
Accept it, or continue on your path to corruption.

I mustve skipped that text.
In any case I base my spirituality in what I can see working, as opposed to texts because texts go through many hands and said hands have a silly habit of changing doctrines and thiings for hilarious reasons.
You see, the name of the one cannot be said or written by the world, but everyone can say and write Jesus/Yashua, so its what you'll get.
This is why you must find a living oral tradition in power instead of in written dogma.

Gnosticism is akin to Mormonism. May as well not call yourselves Christians.

Thoughts on Plotinus?

I've read it. But first of all it's unchristian and second of all there is non-christian philosophy which really seems to be what blew your mind. Like you took a first dip without understanding where these things come from.
Read up on church history.
You seem well intended but don't learn about christianity from Sup Forums