Bette Midler Eternally BTFO

This bitch is still tweeting about Trump. She's obsessed. Clearly, her career is over and she has nothing better to do. Below are just recent examples, but her entire twitter feed is this shit. I'm glad Trump doesn't even acknowledge this has been. His tweets blew her the fuck out.

>Feb 21
@BetteMidler
Observing President's day has made me realize…the quality of Presidential wigs has really gone down.

Feb 21
@BetteMidler
Trump’s been President 31 days. He’s spent 6 of those playing golf. So this shitstorm coulda been 20% worse if he was working harder.

Feb 20
Bette Midler @BetteMidler
I left out cookies & went to bed early, but my Presidents Day wish didn’t come true.

twitter.com/BetteMidler

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/262584296081068033?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/262582937072058369?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/262583273681735680?lang=en
youtu.be/7qbDrjLWDBU
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/261921511634518016
youtu.be/p1OZaAmn8vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spicy tweets. Top Kek.

I don't understand celebrities who should, theoretically, have a pile of cash to roll around in...why are they sitting on Twitter like SJWs fretting about Trump? SAD!

She needs to just kill herself already.

Fake as shit. Otherwise OP would've linked them.

holy shit those tweets lol. that guy is your president. fucking amazing how much i love him.

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/262584296081068033?lang=en

There's one of them.

Found a new one, too. Pic related. See: mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/262582937072058369?lang=en

I'm proud to be a citizen of the country with the first shitposting president in history.

I know, right! He's so good at shitposting, it's amazing.

Another one: mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/262583273681735680?lang=en

I'm trying to find a clip with them around each other but all I can find is this short clip:
youtu.be/7qbDrjLWDBU

Sarah Jessica Parker is in that clip as well. Speaking of...Trump tweets about her:

Link for the dude who's skeptical that these aren't real (for pic related): mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/261921511634518016

>I'm not allowed to talk about her ugly face or body --- so I won't.
holy shit I love it when he does this.

>What's really beneath her?

This made my morning. Holy fuck I love Trump.

That second tweet is some of his best work ever.

Bette midlers career has been over for a long time. Trump makes a good point though, why are people allowed to talk about his hair (or orange skin or small hands etc. etc.) but he isn't allowed to respond to them or else he's a sexist/racist/literally hitler/whatever? Leftists can get fucked.

Nothing will EVER beat this vicious rant: youtu.be/p1OZaAmn8vs

The full 3+ minute tirade is sooo good.

Hahahaha. I know! First time I saw that - in the tweet it linked out to Facebook and I never use that fucking site, but clicked the link on a whim - top Kek. He has a way of cutting right into these stupid, worthless celebrities

fucking geriatric man-child

lol, context of picture?

SNEK? MORE LIKE SNACK

i know, what kind of fucking baby insults someone? you would never stoop to such levels

shes hawt

Awoo!

He has the perfect construction for how to cut people down. It's impressive that for a 70-year-old dude, he's better than people who could be his children or grandchildren's age. Amazing.

They're fucking hypocrites.

Personally, I never understood the "orange" insult. He's just tan. Bronzer look. But more importantly, these people who are so quick to complain about judging people for their skin color...their first "go to" comment is in regards to someone's skin color. Ironic, much?

I dunno. I guess just trying to find a photo with both Trump and Sean Spicer in it.

I know you're being sarcastic, but that's exactly what we've been saying. Leftists are the MOST judgemental people on the planet. They can personally attack a person for being conservative, try to get them fired, get their contract cancelled or their endorsement dropped, etc. They are truly the most vicious people. They'll literally try to end someone's career (example: Milo or that one racist tape from Donald Sterling, etc.) until they feel satisfied with their social justice quota.

She's such a nasty woman.

Random pic related of a crazy Trump tweets. Morning Joe is the target.

Fuck off lebbo