ISHYGDDT

Am I the only one thinking NOT ENOUGH

thats it??
whats the point then

typical carlos

>fuck illegal immigrants for not voting

600?
Obama deported 3 000 000 and no one whined

I live in East Los Angeles. Hispanic myself. First Generation Mexican-American if any of you fucks want to get into to it. I voted Trump. There's only one person I care about. I fell in love with a woman. Her mom immigrated from Mexico. She's the girl I'd give my life for. I love her. She's categorized under the "dreamer" act. I wasn't voting for RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUAD. I made sure to tell her that if anything ever happens she has a place in my house to hide away. I thank Trump that he's not deporting any of the young Dreamers who are here to make a better life for themselves. Liberals SJWS? Kill 'em all man, I got an AR here in Cali waiting for Trumps order. But All my peers are at least half anchor babies. Take them all but her please.

No he didn't. He turned away 3 million at the border and called it "deporting".

Is this cunt stupid or something?

Those are all easily definable and understandable.

It's not technically same?

Is this bait? I can't tell.

Nigga she's had literally her whole fucking life to get this immigration shit sorted and she hasn't. Fuck her and fuck you for being a faggot.

If you really love this girl you will head back to Mexico with her and fucking make sure she comes back legally. You fucking dumbass spic faggot.

sorry Paco

Finland, could be retarded, could be Finnish.

Nobody knows the difference.

oh no how sad. please keep deporting illegal spics.

Now Trump can use it as an excuse to deport more. Obummer loses again.

I think illegal is illegal, no matter are you just crossed the border or been there your whole life.

That one isn't even an argument. He was deported the third time. You don't get deported thrice if you live a normal life.

And nothing was lost that day

The fuck you niggers mean I have to go back? My parents are citizens. My grandparents are citizens. I'm American as can me. I enjoy my second amendment. My peers even call me "whitewash" since they see that I'm not the same as them. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just having a convo. I didn't vote for Trump for you dumb fucks to stick your necks out.

Trumpstaffen house-to-house roundups when

I won't be satisfied until millions start getting deported. He should actually focus on the California DREAMers first since they're already catalogued and easy to get.

I mean this is going to be you.

my cousin married an illegal who got deported

she has to go to Tijuana to see him

your girl is gonna have to go.

dreamers are the worst.

"I Mexican't take it anymore"

>being so assblasted about being deported that you decide to kill yourself to spite trump

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

TFW dumb Americans don't understand first generation Mexican-Americans. We're on your side you stupid fucks.

>he calls himself Mexican-American and thinks he's on Trump's side

You retarded or something, son?

Yo tambien tengo jefes paisa y vote por Trump. I voted for trump and both my parents are Mexican but they're also citizens here. I practice my second amendment too user. And I do want my pos cousins deported. Pic related

Keith Olberman salt is the best salt.

600? In a whole week? Trump needs to step up his game and get more ICE agents. We should be getting 10,000+ per week.

On one hand if we turn a blind eye to this like previous presidents what does that tell people that did it the legal way waiting years and spending thousands of dollars. Why follow the rules when you can get the same benefits from cheating the system and social cucks would defend for your "rights"

You'd think after the second time the dude would find a way to become a legal citizen. Why is he not? That's because people like that are usually just here to work the jobs we legally can't and take the money and go back to Mexico. So he gave no fucks about ever becoming a citizen while taking every citizen's advantage he can get.

Obama deported MILLIONS.

Far far far more than any other president.
Trump deports 600 and they lose their minds???

ICE is only involved in deporting people who've committed a crime other than being there illegally. As for the others, Trump's counting on self-deportations.

Meanwhile my city is becoming a sanctuary city

JUST

They seem to not understand why are people getting deported.

They blocked the freeway for anyone trying to escape. It was a shitshow for like 7hrs.

how do illegal immigrants get fucking passports??

Marry her if you love her. Problem solved then

Kek

MORE
KEK DEMANDS

fuck Montreal and Toronto.
pro-lawbreaker.
i really don't get it.

>Mexico is the greatest country on earth. VIVA MEXICO
>I would rather die than live in Mexico
Spics really are this stupid

obama counted people at the border being sent back as a deportation :)

If he really was a Nazi, I wouldn't be provoking him.

nope, she'll still get deported, and she'll have to wait something like 10 years to return, even if she's married to an American citizen

>he put another country before the one he claims is his 'homeland'

back you go.

>are x white? red pill me on x. if x, then y. checkmate z.

Even freaking obongo thinks thats nothing going by his deportion record. All this selective trump outrage while ignoring everything obongo :(

Lol, camera timestamp: 09-19-2015

Would you?

lol jumping beans XDDDD

Just marry her you fucking faggot.

I would absolutely deport that

She's like a fucking bobblehead.

I haven't though. I'm America first. It's just the best way to describe my situation. Dude. I live in proximity of thousands of illegals (again, east los angeles) We have a culture stationed here.

No you're not, you're the most liberal ones , and you vote. Also don't say Mexican American it's one or the other spic

Accepting applications.

Did they got punished? In my country they would be in prison already for saying that shit to president.

what's so hard for these morons to understand they made the choice to do something illegal/ their choice of carelessness and stupidity jeopardized their family not Trump you did something ILLEGAL now take the consequences and stfu

>fuck borders n sheeit, my feelings is more important

>"putting" "words" "in" "quotations"
Really makes a person think

Joe Rogan-levels of autism

>they stole my manservant

Really? Can't she apply for residence? Seems weird.

just marry her retard

>it just so happens that America is where he belongs instead of Africa or Brazil.. or the Bahamas...

then why should we give a shit about them amina kodum

Can she be doxxed

>Fucking butterfly wings

Holy shit, they ARE just LARPing.

Yeah, you're gonna have to die too. And your bitch. Sorry, nothing personal, we just could never trust you.

I like where your head's at user, I really do