Was simo häyhä, dare i say it, /ourguy/ ?

was simo häyhä, dare i say it, /ourguy/ ?

We're all /ourguy/s. If a Finn is acting like a stupid faggot, they are a fennoswede and can be ignored as they are not true Finns.

He killed Communists.
He defended his country against Communism.
He was stupidly tough and badass.
So, I'd say he could be /ourguy/.

No, we are /hisguys/.

He killed commies like no one else. Truly one of a kind.

He was a 5'2" turbomanlet

This. More like /r9k/'s guy.

That isn't Simo, but a random Swede.

>He was a 5'2" turbomanlet

So was Audie Murphy.

>This. More like /r9k/'s guy.

No. /k/ or /out/ kind of guy.

Sniper th-

I think his combat prowess stemmed from his manlet rage, what sort of a psycho kills hundreds and hundreds of people? He wanted to show his squaddies that he's a big boy too and sit in the table with the big boys. Thankfully even the people in his command saw him what he is, a manlet, so he wasn't particularly popular among other soldiers.

Another case of manlet rage. I'm onto something here.

When it comes to headshots, I kinda thought Chris Kyle was cool.

But then I heard he was kinda evil.

And now I have mixed feelings about him

Fuck all Communists.

>t-they are not true Finns
It's funny because basically all our commies have always been monolinguals. Without fennoswedes, Finland would had joined the USSR.

Mannerheim and every fucking relevant Finn ever, was not a Finn according to you.

Not to mention that an overwhelming majority of Fennoswedes were part of the White Army during the civil war.

What snipe-

kyle was a fag. Liar also

He basically was a honorary helicopter.

He was a fucking traitor and he wasn't even that good of a sniper
>muh we wuz snipers n shieet

With the way that guy talked, he clearly was a sociopath. I bet he got up every morning in the warzone and was excited to go out and kill people.

>I bet he got up every morning in the warzone and was excited to go out and kill people.
its easier to do than you think, it only takes a month in country before you want to kill everyone of those bastards

The common folk wouldn't have found communism so appealing hadn't the fennoswedes enslaved them for 700 years you sons of bitches

mamma mia